• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steven hawk
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2015

Why is Steve without his patch?

There is a lot of strange things going on with this Island story, but one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb(or should I say eye)....is why would Kristen remove his patch and replace it with a head bandage? I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling Steveno IS back.
  • mxs
    Scriptwriter
    • Feb 2004

Well when they showed him knocked out they showed Kristen wearing his Patch.

Comment

• dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

He probably had a bloody head from where Kristen hit him, unlike Abby apparently not having any kind of after effects from the blow
      Gwen gave her.?

Comment

• pnorbert2222
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2006

Did we ever find out the favor Rolf promised Stevano before the chip was removed?

I still think Tony is Andre and swapped the Dimera chip from Chad when he wasn't looking.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          No, we didn't ever know. Nor the favor Rolfe requested of Gwen.
      • steven hawk
        Board Regular
        • Dec 2015

We are on an Island, one of the Dimera Islands. If there was anytime to resurrect Stefano, ir's now. Pnorber2222 ponits out that we never did find out what favor Rolf did for Steveno. For all we know, Rolf could've preteneded to perform that surgery, and that chip(that was distroyed) could've been any ole chip. RC is not going to make it easy for folks to escape this Island, and making Steve Steveno again puts Steve on Kristen's side.This story is very much in the "DOOL" spirit.

I just thought of this(the inspiration for writing this), it seems really strange that Steve would tell Kayla he woke up in that trunk. Steve and Kayla came to that Island on their own free will(they were on an investigation). They weren't brought here by Kristen like the others.....so why even bother putting him in there? Very strange.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          Rolf didn't take the chip out of Steve. Kayla did. Not saying it is impossible that Kristen got it back in him though. They went to Italy to find Kristen, not the island. Kristen did haul them there after apparently knocking them out.

• steven hawk
          steven hawk commented
          Editing a comment
          You are correct, it was Kayla that performed that surgery, my bad. I do still find it strange though that he made it out of that trunk on his own accord....he had to have had help(providing he was ever even IN that trunk in the first place). Bottm line, I do sense a Steveno sequel.
          Last edited by steven hawk; February 3, 2022, 12:48 AM.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kayla heard Steve knocking on the trunk and opened it and let Steve out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X