Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Xander's bad boy side come out now??

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Xander's bad boy side come out now??

Kristin kidnapped the love of his life, and shattered his heart, and looks like fried Sarah's brain to boot. He finally moves on with Gwen, and she betrayed him by hiding Kristin's secret about Sarah. Not only that but she put on the Sarah mask, and said the worst things she could think of to hurt him...

I cannot help but think that when these truths come out, Xander is going to blow a gasket. If Kristin gets killed of the show (presumed dead. No Dimera is ever really gone), I can't help but think it will be Xander who does it. If Gwen ends up in prison, I think it will be Xander who provides the evidence.

I think Xander has been a "good" guy for a while now, and the darker side may be coming back in the not too distant future.

Honestly I hope Xander realizes this is his bad karma and doesn't hold a grudge. He can dump Gwen because she betrayed him but how mad at her can be after all the evil crap he's done to others?

It's not like he's never been Kristen's henchman. Or kidnapped anyone and kept missing people from their loved ones. Or tried to kill anyone. Or ensnared his lover in a web of lies to hang onto her.

How much can he really judge? He's already set the bar pretty low.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
      Honestly I hope Xander realizes this is his bad karma and doesn't hold a grudge. He can dump Gwen because she betrayed him but how mad at her can be after all the evil crap he's done to others?

It's not like he's never been Kristen's henchman. Or kidnapped anyone and kept missing people from their loved ones. Or tried to kill anyone. Or ensnared his lover in a web of lies to hang onto her.

Oh I grant you that he is has no room to judge. BUT he could see his actions as justice for Sarah. He could really go after Kristin for that, and as for Gwen, he could see her deception to Maggie, and helping Kristin keep Sarah locked up as a much bigger deal than hurting him. Remember how mad he was at Sarah/Gwen for treating Maggie badly? Imagine when he finds out it was Gwen who did that.

So you're right, he has no room to judge for any pain he has suffered. But I think he see's Sarah as an innocent person, and those who took part in her suffering as enemies, and vengeance will be his.

Comment

• Ilovebooks
        Ilovebooks commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Xander may deserve his Karma, but Kristen and Gwen played with Sarah's life (and mind), innocent person, he has the right to get angry about this.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

Well said

Xander will be a hypocrite, he has done horrible things but he will allow himself to judge, since he was put with Sarah he became as boring as her.

Comment

I hope so!! Anything to get him out of that damn hotel room! I want bad Xander back! Not this love sick puppy...

Comment

• gymguy68
          gymguy68 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! He needs a better storyline and fast. All he does is hang around that room.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X