Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Nancy Ever Stop Talking???

I find Nancy one of the most annoying characters ever on "Days". I wasn't watching back in the day when she and Craig were on screen, but I find the current version of her character extremely irritating. I know she must have fans, and I don't mean to offend, but she just never shuts up. It doesn't matter whether she's upset, happy, angry or sad - she just keeps talking and talking. She asks questions and answers them herself. No one else can get a word in. Never mind being physically attracted to her, how can Craig stand her??? JMHO.

Yes, one of the most annoying characters ever. She was awful before and worse now. She is a very mean spirited person who can turn on someone in a second. I just have no reason to watch this couple and I really hope they leave the show completely very soon.

Comment

Nancy has always been annoying to me. I've always found Craig more tolerable than Nancy.

Comment

lmao i have never been a huge fan of Nancy's tbh. I always liked Craig but her, not so much. Icam, she has been VERY annoying since her return with not shutting up. I am however looking forward to her reaction when she finds out she was right all along about Craig cheating..yikes. No one deserved to be lied to for years like that Craig is so foul for doing her like that smh

Comment

She is annoying but she's right about the cheating. She's really going to be annoying once the cheating is out in the open.

Comment

I couldn't agree more! And this is supposed to be a big story, so we'll have a TON of Nancy being NANCY. And when they bring in Craig's boyfriend, it'll be double-annoying. I'll be doing a lot of fast forwarding through this story.

Comment

Totally agree! I find her annoying and draining. She can't leave soon enough.

Comment

Haha, gymguy68 we know she'll torture us for longer than we can tolerate!

Comment

• gymguy68
                  gymguy68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MDC Send her off to the DiMera island along with Paulina and Leo.

• MDC
                  MDC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  gymguy68 I wouldn't do that to Abby!

Although it suits the purposes of the writers to have her chatter on, oblivious...

I have known people like this. I recognize her. Such people have a strategy and they've found that it works to their satisfaction. They shut out a lot of negative and unwanted information by talking over everyone who might say something they'd rather not hear. They want to live in their bubble, with their definitions and rules and standards for what's real, what's going on, and who feels what. Everything. On their terms.
                They can read body language as well as anyone else. If they won't let you talk it's because they know darn well they won't like your input.
                So there's Nancy telling Craig how happy he's made her -- and he'd better keep on making her happy.
                He's everything she wants in a man -- and he'd better continue to be all that.
                And when someone gets a word in that bursts the bubble, they lash out savagely. Not just to teach you a lesson, but in defense of their psychological survival.
                They're telling the world, this is how it is, you not only accept me, you accept my narrative completely, I don't want to hear a peep out of you to the contrary.
                They're verbal juggernauts. And they don't want you to jump out of the way, they want you squashed.

Comment

I like Nancy ok. I didn't always like the direction the writing took the character in, but I like the character. She had a big personality.
                  Craig never had much personality, but the writing had them in love and partners, whether scheming to further their agenda or in the care
                  for Chloe, etc. I prefer Nancy over several other characters that irritate me.

Comment

She makes Julie seem zen.

Comment

I have been watching back then yes, she is annoying. She hovers over everything and anything!!!!

Comment

She's at it again today. Temporarily loses her equilibrium and lets rage show, but then all of a sudden -- "Oh my God! I think I know why you wanted to talk privately...it's to tell me it's all a big mistake...you don't really love her...you want my forgiveness...and you're never gonna see her again --isn't that what you want to tell me?"

She's practically giving it to him in bullet points.

Comment

I'll take Nancy talking through the entire episode over one scene with Ciara, (and Ben).

Comment

• magoo1000
                            magoo1000 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, me too.

She did it again today ugh. But i must commend the actress. I truly felt for her at the end when she finally came to the realization her marriage is dead and she's lost the love of her life . Thats horrible for anyone to go through. Craig is wrong on so many levels for lying to her for decades like this

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X