Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the world did Kristen get the jump on Steve?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the world did Kristen get the jump on Steve?

This just doesn't make any sense. They are making Kristen too powerful and apparently very strong. I swear she seems to be a chip off the old block and she's not even a biological Dimera.

She had a gun, but yeah they didn’t show what happened.

Comment

A gun changed Patch’s tune. A bullet in Kristen’s diabolical DiMera hands is stronger than Steve. Plus, I would assume Kristen has henchmen.

Comment

Well, that thing in her hand could send out a message at a velocity of around a thousand feet per second.

Comment

Steve doesn't have depth perception?

Comment

Rolf gave her unusual strength during a treatment. She has seriously shown to be way stronger than all the women on the show. She has done feats of strength that most men cannot do. Like moving around dead weight people who are out cold.

Comment

• prettypleasin
              prettypleasin commented
              Editing a comment
              RickySpanish Yup. And don't forget how she was able to restrain Chloe with one arm while trying to answer the phone with the other arm. LMAO

Originally posted by prettypleasin View Post
            This just doesn't make any sense. They are making Kristen too powerful and apparently very strong. I swear she seems to be a chip off the old block and she's not even a biological Dimera.
            Amen! With Kristen capable of doing anything, her stories are boring and unbelievable. Steven should have gotten the jump on her, and this horrible, long-running story should have been put out of our misery!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X