Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate wants to help Chad find Abigail?

I couldn't believe my ears. Maybe this is someone else in a Kate mask.
    Last edited by LoveBO; January 31, 2022, 07:14 PM.

Maybe Kate finally wants to get a measure of payback on Kristen by ruining her Island "getaway".

Comment

Kate loves Chad. In turn of course she will want him to find his wife and the mother of his children

Comment

I was surprised at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfanplus View Post
          Kate loves Chad. In turn of course she will want him to find his wife and the mother of his children
          I agree with your first statement. She does love Chad. But it doesn't follow that she'd want to help him. She loved Chad when she helped Gabi drug Abby. Abby tried to kill her, so she hasn't exactly been a big fan. Also Kate is super selfish. She usually doesn't do something unless it benefits her somehow. IMO it's totally OOC for her to help Chad.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder is that’s the reason she is so team-Abby, now!?! Fancy863 She never cared anything for Abby before.

Plus, Jj1701 Abby accidentally killed her beloved husband, Andre.

• Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            Fancy863 Yes she does now hate Gabi, but that doesn't mean she likes Abby, certainly not enough to help her IMO. Kate doesn't let go of a grudge easily. I'd say she just hates them both. But that's just my opinion.

• Fancy863
            Fancy863 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t think she hates Abby .I just don’t think she cares about her. That’s a difference.

She is pretending to be a good person because she know her lies about Philip and Lucas is going to see the light of day.

Comment

Kate chit chatting with Abby who tried to murder her and attacked her and helping Chad find Abby = Kate OOC!

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's still butt hurt that Jake did what she knew he would do-leave her for the superior woman: Gabriela. She will never get over the good sex Jake gave her on the daily, sad and pitiful. She is still crying over it yet claims to want to help Abby and doesn't care about Kristen going to jail for almost murdering her. You just have to laugh at the joke Kate is. I cant wait for her to eventually turn on Chad to save her own behind once Ej is vindicated.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh Flowercity79 truer words were never written! Kate is more upset with Jabriela then she is with the woman who while in her right mind and w/o alters brutally attacked her verbally and physically! Nor is she upset with Kristen who drugged her and was shipping her to the island, if she hadn't escaped! Oh no, she's not upset with them yet upset with Jabriela bc she lost her boytoy/bedwarmer! I have never deemed Kate as a joke or prop until now!
              I cant wait for her to eventually turn on Chad to save her own behind once Ej is vindicated
              ICAM! I will sit back and try not to hyperventilate while 🤣🤣🤣 uncontrollable! Then I will welcome Kate back bc that will be the real Kate!

I think it's a combination of a couple things. Her loving Chad. And her feeling like she's failed Phillip and Lucas, after what they both have done. She's wanting to do right by Chad right now. She knows Chad loves Abigail, and is very distressed about her, so she wants to be there for him and help in any way she can.

Comment

Kate knows Abby was mentally ill a few years ago and Abby as herself has never tried to hurt Kate since then so Kate has probably moved on. Besides mental illness and brainwashing are usually forgiven just like with Ben and Claire as well.
              Kate does love Chad and the kids so she’ll help him. Like someone said she wasn’t able to help Lucas and Philip.
              She hates Kristen more than any feeling she has about Abby so she wouldn’t want Abby hurt.

Comment

• Fancy863
                Fancy863 commented
                Editing a comment
                ALoyalSoapFan Kate wasn’t mentally ill when she drugged Abby either and tried to get her committed so they are even and both have moved on. Every character doesn’t have to have a grudge against Abby. She is very likable.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                From my POV, no one is allowed including and especially her victims to hold grudges or seek revenge against Abby! If they do, they're automatically her villains and she automatically become their victim!

• Fancy863
                Fancy863 commented
                Editing a comment
                From my POV Kate and Abby aren’t friends. It’s not like Kate is throwing her a party. They have cordial conversations when they have to. They both love Chad and she encouraged him to find his wife. That’s all, no biggie.

It's stupid. Kate and Chad's relationship is so annoying.

Comment

I don’t think it’s OOC since Kate hates both Gabi and Kristen. She also loves Chad and knows Abby wasn’t aware of her actions in the past. She and Abby have made amends. So it’s not far fetched that she would want to help Chad.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abby was very much "aware of her actions" when she physically and verbally attacked Kate at the hospital! All she had to do was see another therapist since Marlena wasn't available! Abby playing her infamous "mental illness" and not aware of her action's cards doesn't always pan out and shouldn't always be used! You do know Gabriela isn't the reason she's helping Chad? In fact, TYVM soap gods, she's not in this story!

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ALoyalSoapFan icam! Kate has never liked Abby. She is just playing nice with Chad as he is the only one helping her stay employed at DE at the moment. I also have no idea what Gabi has to do with this. If Kate hates Gabi more than the woman who almost killed her, then that simply confirms Kate's insatiable jealousy of the sexy, talented and gorgeous Gabi! Bless her heart

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kate has never liked Abby. She is just playing nice with Chad as he is the only one helping her stay employed at DE at the moment.
                  IKR?! She was constantly talking about her to her face and to Chad and everyone, w/in ear range! She's only helping Chad locate Abby to make certain she keeps her job at DE!
                  I also have no idea what Gabi has to do with this. If Kate hates Gabi more than the woman who almost killed her, then that simply confirms Kate's insatiable jealousy of the sexy, talented and gorgeous Gabi!
                  I, too, have no idea why Gabriela is mentioned but since she is, I'd rather discuss her then Abby! As for Kate hating Gabriela more than Kristen and Abby! Well, let's be fair, it will not be harmful, nor will her life be in danger, if she hates Gabriela more than Kristen and Abby!

I can't figure out her motive, but Kate will always do what's best for Kate. She doesn't have much of a storyline, so my guess is that she's being used here and there as filler.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She doesn't have much of a storyline, so my guess is that she's being used here and there as filler.
                  Exactly! Truer words were never written!

I think Kate is doing anything she can to stay away from Roman since she knows what she is doing to his daughter, Sami, letting her stay with her kidnapper, Lucas. I don’t believe for a minute that Kate cares what happens to Abby.

Comment

Chad and Kate are a joke. I couldnt keep track of all the lies Chad spewed. First the claims Dimeras always put family first and thats how he knows Kristen won't hurt Abby, because she would never do that to Charlotte and Thomas..LOL. This is the same guy who just finished framing his own brother for kidnapping, knowing he'll be kept away from his children now for 10 years. I also loved him coming to the defense of his baby mama, Gwen. He claims she's changed… lol and seemed offended that Kate compared her to Kristen awww Chad and his loyalty to Gwen is truly a sight to behold

Comment

It's not surprising that Kate would want to step up and help Chad find Abigail. Kate does always start out wanting to do what's best for Chad, but, if some info comes along to her that tells her where Abigail is, but it serves her purpose, for whatever reason, to keep quiet, then Kate would keep quiet. While Kate always appears to be there for her loved ones, she'd sell out anyone if she would benefit from it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X