• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlauenstein
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2009

Who does Sarah think she is?

I think the peach pie and the dancing is a clue.

Is she Princess Gina?

Is she Hope?

Caroline? Isabella?

Is she some other character I can't remember?

Who does she think she's going home to?
  • Blondie18
    Contract Poster
    • May 2014

Not sure but it’s obvious something is up. Maybe she doesn’t know who she is. The old amnesia story although it seems like she does know. Maybe she has been brainwashed. Who knows.

Comment

• catsalive
      catsalive commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she has either been drugged or brainwashed or both. She seemed to be so happy to see Kristen. Don't get it. Either she's under Kristen's control or something. I don't think she knows who she is right now.
  • patrick4days
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2019

She thinks she’s Rapunzel and Kristen is Mother Gothel. ?

Sorry for cross-posting

Comment

• Evianfan
      Executive Poster
      • Oct 2004

Isabella Toscano. It's something about Sarah's hair and the way she's carrying herself.

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        She does remind me of Isabella! Kristen is crazy so who knows what she's done to Sarah! I don't know if Sarah actually knew the Isabella character since she died when Brady was a baby and I don't think she knew the real Isabella. But, she does remind me a lot of her with her clothes, hair style, and especially her facial expression!
    • mlauenstein
      Board Regular
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Evianfan View Post
      Isabella Toscano. It's something about Sarah's hair and the way she's carrying herself.
      That's what I'm thinking. She thinks she's going back to John Black.

Comment

• Mollyanna
        Mollyanna commented
        Editing a comment
        That is what I was thinking when I saw her in that white dress looking out the window, the scene was very reminiscent of an Isabella scene. I don't doubt that Kristen has brainwashed Sarah to believe she is Isabella, and that she is coming home to her man John Black and her child Brady...lol...

• Babs24
        Babs24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did anyone notice an error in her statement when she was looking out the window? Didn't she say she was so tired of looking at all that water? But Kristen when talking to Abby said, "you have nowhere to go you are surrounded by a jungle on all sides." So maybe Sarah IS in a super high tower, or that was just a mistake!

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting! Who knows what Kristen has done to Sarah! She is the "Queen of Evil Schemes!"
    • pnorbert2222
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Jul 2006

Gabby...Rolf removed Abby's Gabi personality transferred it onto a microchip and implanted it into Sarah at Kristen behest.

Sarah wants to reunite with Stefan.

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, Stefan is dead. Sarah seemed to be so happy to see Kristen. I found that odd since Kristen is the one who kidnapped her! Unless, Sarah is drugged or brainwashed, I don't think she would be that happy to see her captor!

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole's, not Gabi, hehe!
    • Bronson
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2004

I was thinking the same thing that Kristen had somehow brainwashed Sarah.

Comment

• prettypleasin
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2014

I'm assuming ever since Kristen accidentally injected Sarah, that her brain has been scrambled. Does anyone remember what was in that syringe that they were fighting over?

Comment

• Chris
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2007

I caught that too...Sarah kept talking about getting home to her "love" but never once mentioned Xander's name...this is gonna be fun.

Comment

• MDC
            Recurring Poster
            • Nov 2012

I posted in another thread that it would be complete cliche if the HE that Sarah is talking about is a baby she had on the island. Of course, Xander is the dad since Sarah got pregnant right before her kidnapping. Losing Xander/being kidnapped/childbirth snapped her mind. Yikes, let's see what develops.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

I don't see a baby from this...unless it's the dead one that she had with Eric. I also think, her "love" is Rex!!! She may run to him and Days might do this! And when Xander sees her with Rex, he will get upset. Somehow with XWEN wedding, she will snap out of it and dump Rex.

Comment

• sharonismygirl
                sharonismygirl commented
                Editing a comment
                After reading what is coming on Days, makes me Furious! If all this is true, I AM DONE WITH DAYS!

I have waited for ONE YEAR for SARAH TO COME TO XANDER, What is wrong with KEN CORDAY?

He is destorying this SOAP!

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                sharonismygirl you might blame the writers...but then again, it is the budget that is restricting good stories. I am not sure if Rex would return for this story.

• Prizzle
                Prizzle commented
                Editing a comment
                tiff5555 you know Sarah isn't herself because of the drugs right? I think secret will come out at the wedding
            • backheidi
              Scriptwriter
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Evianfan View Post
              I would love that!! And her love would be John!!

Comment

• Evianfan
                Executive Poster
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by backheidi View Post

I would love that!! And her love would be John!!
                Would it be ingenious if Sarabella believed Brady was John and totally made Kristen crazy. Brady is Izzy B's son, but she wouldn't know that. She would expect John to be younger

Comment

• DAYDREAMER
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Sep 2006

I think Sarah has been brainwashed to think she's Kristen and Brady's daughter...

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by prettypleasin View Post
                    I'm assuming ever since Kristen accidentally injected Sarah, that her brain has been scrambled. Does anyone remember what was in that syringe that they were fighting over?
                    The drug that Gwen used to scramble Abby's mind. Abby was going to do it to Gwen but she dropped the syringe.

Comment

• Fancy863
                      Fancy863 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No Gabi took the syringe from Abby and she left it there.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X