• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

SPOILER! Sami

According to SOD's interview with Alison-----Sami will find a way to escape and grab the phone from the guard keeping her hostage. She's almost a free lady, but runs into a problem with one of the doors in the building. She fears the guard will wake up angry. She calls Allie with his cell phone. Allie is with Lucas, and puts him on the phone with Sami. Allie & Lucas put their thinking caps on and find a way to get to Sami.

The person who had her kidnapped will be a real shock! I have an idea who that person is. Most likely the same person who will rescue her. Time will tell.
    Last edited by mahdi; November 24, 2021, 09:52 PM. Reason: too much info in title
  • lagirl
    Soap Addict
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CADY View Post
    According to SOD's interview with Alison-----Sami will find a way to escape and grab the phone from the guard keeping her hostage. She's almost a free lady, but runs into a problem with one of the doors in the building. She fears the guard will wake up angry. She calls Allie with his cell phone. Allie is with Lucas, and puts him on the phone with Sami. Allie & Lucas put their thinking caps on and find a way to get to Sami.

The person who had her kidnapped will be a real shock! I have an idea who that person is. Most likely the same person who will rescue her. Time will tell.
    Only the person who kidnapped her would know where she is.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! I also find it interesting that Sami called Allie. Allie now knows her mom was kidnapped. The kidnapper has no choice, but to give Sami her freedom now. This has Lucas written all over the kidnapping. I definitely think Lucas had her kidnapped with Phillip's help. Just my theory. Time will tell.
      Last edited by CADY; November 24, 2021, 07:01 PM.

• pnorbert2222
      pnorbert2222 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it was Philip acting without Lucas's knowledge. Phil is going to frame EJ for the kidnapping and Sami will dump him for Lucas. And no one will believe EJ when he says he didn't do it because he's EJ.

If Lucas was in on it Sami would have been kept in comfortable accommodations. Philip wants Lucas to be happy...I don't think he cares if he has to make Sami miserable to do it.

• EPJ46990
      EPJ46990 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve thought for a while that it was Philip in an effort to help Lucas. It’s also a way to set up Lumi by having him as the savior but he’ll have known about the kidnapping and eventually Sami will find out leading to them breaking up and her going back to EJ.
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

It is weird that Sami was kidnapped just for the sake of keeping her out of Salem. There was no ransom or any kind of demand.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! Very strange kidnapping.

• Mindybiz1
      Mindybiz1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exacty. What was the point? Nothing was shown on screen.
  • ScamiSami
    Day Player
    • Apr 2020

Maybe it's Belle! She has a double now.

Comment

• Chris
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh...I like that thought.
  • prettypleasin
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2014

I want it to be Belle. Or Eric and Belle teamed up to get back at Sami for all her past & current actions that have hurt many loved ones. Isn't Eric supposed to be returning soon?
    Last edited by prettypleasin; November 25, 2021, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      He is the priest....I think he has a show down with the devil or helps it to be eliminated.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

If its Lucas....it would be a shame thing, lol He may seem desperate....I also think it may be Clyde.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      JackandJenfan Clyde may have broke out of jail and needed the money and decide to target Sami.

• Jasamfan
      Jasamfan commented
      Editing a comment
      tiff5555 if that were true he would have given a ransom demand by now. It's not him.

• mahdi
      mahdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Clyde has contacts even in prison. He could have arranged it, just like when he arranged for Ben to escape. But I don't know why he would have done this.
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

IF IF IF it were Lucas he would have took better care of her.
    she looked like hell last week.
    im going with Ava or the ? devil or the devil made EJ do it and he don’t remember doing it. Remember the devil said was going after everyone.
    I have no source or crystalball but the devil is in Salem
    Last edited by cookie222; November 25, 2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it was Lucas, it would be a darn shame here! It could be Clyde since this soap is shot in advanced. Keep on watching Days for more surprises!
      Last edited by mahdi; November 26, 2021, 10:18 AM. Reason: Unsourced spoiler or rumor in non-spoiler thread
  • ROSELM
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2008

The writers can make lucas the kidnapper claim he did for proteci Sami but it will still character assassination . lucas being on show 28 years it not something he will do Btw I do not think Sami will end up with out anyone
    Since Alison is not staying for long

Comment

• mahdi
      mahdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff, Lucas did not remember killing Franco because he was ridiculously drunk at the time - and it was to save him mom. Kate was the only one who knew and she basically framed Sami to get her of Lucas' life. It was the trauma of seeing Sami executed that jolted Lucas into remembering at the last possible minute and, of course, he spoke up the instant he remembered.
      Last edited by mahdi; November 26, 2021, 10:24 AM.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucas was not all that drunk or he might have hit Kate, but he shot his target easily,.

• Mollyanna
      Mollyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucas was drunk, didn't he get into the accident trying to flee with baby Will? He shot his target, but he was as drunk as a skunk.
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

Tiff I’m going with the devil ? made me do it
    could be anyone in Salem the devil said going after everyone. That means
    Lucas EJ Belle Rafe Nicole Bill John and and and you got it .
    Last edited by cookie222; November 25, 2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Mollyanna
      Mollyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Its obvious the devil is affecting every single couple/character on this show one way or another and he morphs into real people and pretends to be them and then they have no knowledge of what happened. Look at Doug, look at Susan, etc...the devil just made Ben and Ciara believe that Marlena was being hit by John after he morphed into John and yelled and screamed at Cin's door to make his point.

I think Lucas did it, but I also realize that the devil is around town and I'm not naïve enough to think that he was not involved in using Lucas to get Sami out of town.
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

Tiff you know Lucas killed Franco to save his mother as you well know and the rest is on Kate IMO

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami is mother of his son and why would Lucas want some else executed for his crime.

• Mollyanna
      Mollyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      IDK, why would Sami want to execute the man she loves? Sort of the same thing....no? At least during those times they were in full on hate mode....

• Estefan0
      Estefan0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, I’m really curious about this Franco sl now. I wasn’t watching when it aired and I keep hearing different accounts of it lol. Did Lucas know that Sami was being framed before he decided to confess? I feel like it makes a world of difference whether he was aware of it or not.
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

But in the end Lucas set her free with the truth
    And it wasn’t murder he saved his mother’s life and Sami’s IMO
    Last edited by cookie222; November 28, 2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! The lying, freeloader, murdering coward, Lucas, whose Mommy must always pay someone to either marry him or take the fall for the murder he committed, ran in at the 11th hour and confessed! After learning someone else had confessed to the murder he committed he immediately retracted his confession! He's free as a bird after getting away with murder and an innocent man is still on death row!

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      JackandJenfan I was actually talking about if Sami knew of what Lucas did, (which was that he knew of what his mother did to her)...it's been a long time and I don't remember this story that much.
      Last edited by tiff5555; November 25, 2021, 10:48 PM.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      tiff5555 About Lucas? Yeah, he knows and she knows. They both are well aware of everything that went down.
  • cookie222
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2005

Sami knows everything LOL and this was years ago Sami knows Lucas will help her when she needs him.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think she knew what Lucas did, which was that he knew of what his mother did to her. She would have not forgiven him. Or started another revenge on him.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucas got rewarded with nookie so of course he will help her. He wants more nookie, Sami is the best target for that.

• Mollyanna
      Mollyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami and Lucas discussed death row and they both were aware of what went down...obviously this was years later, after he came back out of the coma after being caught in the Kiriakis mansion fire.....but yeah, they spoke about it and she forgave him....he forgave her for lying about Will...but the trust didn't come back for a while....that was their story....how they overcame that to be able to be together.

Sami forgives in time...it took her a month to forgive EJ for his affair with Abby it took her a few months to forgive EJ for raping her, it'll take her about a second or two to forgive Lucas after she raves at him for doing it....
  • Mr.Sami_Brady
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2006

Seeing as RC is writing the show, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out to be Belle. She wanted to get back at Sami for kidnapping her as a baby, but more importantly to get back at her for releasing Jan from the mental institution. She just wanted Sami gone/detained for a bit because she needed a break from Sami.

And honestly, as much as I love my girl Sami, I wouldn't blame or hold it against Belle.

If it is Lucas then that would be a real WTF moment because... there is no motive for him to do so. He wants to reunite with her, but that would be one of the sure-fire ways to NOT get back together with her.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I see it as Lucas wanting to wean Sami from EJ. Even after all his scheming and his sex with Sami she still wanted to be with EJ,. He thinks out of sight out of mind.

• Mollyanna
      Mollyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      you really don't believe the devil made him do it? Really? You think he wanted to wean her off EJ? HE would have done this is 2012 or after....he wouldn't do it without having someone make him do it....this wasn't him out of his own volition.
  • Mindybiz1
    Under-Five
    • Nov 2021

I think its someone that isnt in Salem right now. Maybe someone from the past,?

Comment

• CADY
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2012

Lucas is no saint, but the majority in Salem aren't either. We know I'm a huge EJAMI fan, but Lucas is not a bad man. Just delusional & desperate regarding Sami. Sami didn't call Lucas for help. She called Allie, who happened to be with Lucas at said time.

Comment

• cookie222
        cookie222 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well we got two Belles what about two EJ’s

• Mollyanna
        Mollyanna commented
        Editing a comment
        There are also 2 Kristen's....there is also Kristen and her many masks...

IMHO I do think it's Lucas but those that are saying it was him because of he is delusional and desperate are in for a real big let down. It wasn't that at all...

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        There aren't "two Kristens!" DevSusan morphed into "ED/Kristen!"

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X