Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows maybe four Nicole,.

Comment

The hilarious option would be Carrie wanting revenge for everything Sami did to her.

Comment

Could be Philip after all the writers are out to destroy him.

Comment

• cookie222
          cookie222
          Soap Addict
          cookie222 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep maybe Philip?
          I still say it wasn’t Lucas he will fine Sami and bring her home safe.
          The guard and the devil 👿 better look out.

Maybe it was Kate.... She and Roman just hit it off... That would create some drama for them.

Comment

I think the devil is behind it. And I think the Belle double is also the devil. He's everywhere he's everywhere.

Comment

It would be something if it was James Scott, lol! They have Eileen here

Comment

• Jasamfan
              Jasamfan
              Board Regular
              Jasamfan commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to let that dream die, Tiff lol. James is totally out of acting and that won't change.

I think it will be related to the devil. Either the devil did it while Doug was possessed or the devil made someone else do it (ex. Phillip).

Or maybe it’s Jan Spears. Though I do not know why she would want to kidnap Sami. Especially since Sami is the reason she was set free to begin with.

Guess we will just have to see it play out!

Comment

If it's Lucas who kidnapped her, I may be done. Honestly, that is a total character assassination. He would never do that to her, and even if he snapped and did it, he would keep her in better conditions than that.

Wanting to protect Sami from EJ is an admirable goal, but it's just absurd to think Lucas would go so far as to kidnap her.

Only way that could possibly work is if it's related to the devil storyline. Which would only make sense, given the timing. Possess Lucas to get Sami out of the way so that all of Marlena's kids are gone while the initial possession takes place. Otherwise no, it can only be Lucas if these writers decided to destroy the character, abandon development, and throw him so far under the bus we may never see him again.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                They are destroying Philip for good and I do not see him coming back but Lucas would come back because he is a Horton. Just like Abigail came back.

I have a feeling it will be Lucas. So when Sami comes out, she will see EJ/Nicole have sex and then they will put Lucas/Sami together but in time it will be revealed Lucas kidnapped Sami and then she will either cheat on him with EJ or dump him.

Sami was gone long before the devil arrived in Salem.

Team Samantha Gene Brady Dimera!

Comment

Since when does Lucas pay goons? Does he even have $$$$$ to pay for criminals and their silence? He's living over the Pub!

I don't see it being Lucas, at all.

Comment

• CADY
                CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                CADY commented
                Editing a comment
                He is definitely delusional! Sami's told him numerous times, she loves and wants to be with EJ. He refuses to believe or digest what she wants. That is delusional! They have history, but have been nothing but friends and coparents for many years. Sami had sex with him because she was estranged from EJ. Even after the sex she still wanted to be with EJ. Obviously, those romps meant nothing to her but physical comfort.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                CADY He declared his love for Sami. Sami said she wants to make it up to and with EJ. Lucas stepped back.

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Breaking into the Dimera mansion and stealing a burning letter is not stepping back.,

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
              I have a feeling it will be Lucas. So when Sami comes out, she will see EJ/Nicole have sex and then they will put Lucas/Sami together but in time it will be revealed Lucas kidnapped Sami and then she will either cheat on him with EJ or dump him.

Sami was gone long before the devil arrived in Salem.

Team Samantha Gene Brady Dimera!
              Makes sense. Drive her back to an abusive relationship by trashing the guy who actually loves her with him acting absurdly OOC by having her kidnapped.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Why would Sami want to be with Carrie's rejects.

• Joluiscute
                Joluiscute
                Soap Addict
                Joluiscute commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucas loves Sami more than anyone. To actually say he only loves her because he got some nookie, is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone who actually watched the Lumi love story knows that Lucas loves her way more than EJ could ever pretend to. Lucas let his wife go for the sake of ending the feud, back when EJ forced Sami to marry him. If anyone would love Samantha whether they had sex or not, it is her true love, Lucas .

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                He loves her because Nicole, Chloe, Carrie, and Adrienne rejected him,. During their marriage he told her that if she did not change they could not be together so his love is conditional.

I seriously hope it's not Lucas. I can see it possibly be Kate or Phillip. Kate hated that Lucas was still in love with Sami. Phillip flipping out constantly over Chloe that he lost it a little and kidnapped Sami for hurting Lucas. Kate and Phillip both have money. Or as some have said maybe the devil has something to do with it. I want and hope Sami's kidnapper is someone that nobody expects.

Comment

Lucas could kick a puppy & he still wouldn't be as bad as EJ. Don't forget the wonderful EJ kidnapped Sidney & let Sami think she was dead.

Comment

• EjamiandSamifan
                EjamiandSamifan
                Recurring Poster
                EjamiandSamifan commented
                Editing a comment
                Well Sami stole his his child first only told EJ about her after she had died I don't EJ for doing what he did. Love you forgot her sins she going have Rafe adopt Grace without EJ even knowing about her ever.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucas knew that his mother was pinning the murder of Franco on Sami. So he was that bad there, but that was only that one time.

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course not but Lucas could no longer walk around Salem judging people like he has done since he banged Sami. He would then be coming off as a bigger hypocrite than EJ,

To me it almost has to be Philip.

The plan seems designed to help Lucas win Sami away from EJ. But I can't see Lucas having the resources, the guile, the poker face or the confidence to pull any of this off. Philip also hates EJ so this revenge helps his brother and torments an enemy.

This plan seems like something Kate would do to help one of her dumb kids but I think since she's slept with Jake she hasn't thought of her kids much less Sami once since then (dickmatized?). Kate isn't thinking about Lucas or Sami right now so it isn't her.

Philip was the one who used the letter against Sami. Lucas couldn't do it. If he couldn't use the letter I doubt he could kidnap Sami from her children and grandchildren and keep her prisoner for months to break her down and make her choose him. That's taking away her consent...which is what Alan and EJ did to her. He knows better. If Lucas is behind this Sami is right to kick him out of her life for good.

It could always be Kristen or EJ or the devil...but those are dull options.

To me it seems clear whoever is doing this is doing it FOR Lucas. I just don't think it's Lucas himself.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl
                Scriptwriter
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                When would Philip have time to get Sami kidnapped since he has his hands full keeping Chloe away from Brady.

Would love for it to be Austin or Carrie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X