• Show
Clear All
    JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    ALoyalSoapFan
    Scriptwriter
    ALoyalSoapFan It's obvious they were talking about Ben. It's just annoying this "anti-Ben" sentiment when non-remorse feeling characters aren't talked about this much.
  • JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Here's hoping!
  • JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    Ben killed in Miami. So it is 4, technically.
  • lambforever30
    Day Player

• lambforever30
    replied
    kmber
    Day Player
    kmber We can agree to disagree. Will is not dead so it was not 4. Ben to me has changed.That is al I will say as this is getting, off topic. I really see no way John will not be the hero, in the end and at most Ben will save Ciara and his baby. Hopefully ending all this by Christmas. 🙏🏻🤞
    lambforever30
    Day Player
    Last edited by lambforever30; November 28, 2021, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    Soap Addict

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
    Jack and Jen people are saying the person being dragged away in the winter promo they are saying it is Rafe I think it is Brady it says he suffer a attack
    Pretty sure it was Brady.

It looks like Phil faked his death and the police have found his fake leg.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    Soap Addict

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
    Oh and Ava destroys Duke!!!!!!!
    YES!!!!!

That bear had it coming.

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    Scriptwriter

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, WOW! TYVM
    JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter
    JackandJenfan I was trying to figure out who in the flying fig tree was "golden boy!" I came up with John but as you said, he's not a "boy" and Eric but he's also not a "boy" and he's a Priest! I guess, that's why we shouldn't use nicknames w/o adding the character!
  • tashasummer75
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me

• tashasummer75
    replied
    Nicole may choose to stay with EJ and not get with Rafe like the writers planned

Leave a comment:

• tashasummer75
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me

• tashasummer75
    replied
    Jack and Jen people are saying the person being dragged away in the winter promo they are saying it is Rafe I think it is Brady it says he suffer a attack

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    ALoyalSoapFan
    Scriptwriter
    ALoyalSoapFan I guessed that, but wanted to put my $.02 in. 😂 Sorry.
  • ALoyalSoapFan
    Scriptwriter

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I know, I was being funny to the sarcasm!
  • JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    kmber
    Day Player
    kmber Ok. 😂 I don't remember you having an issue with Xander rescuing Maggie from committing suicide.
  • kmber
    Day Player

• kmber
    commented on 's reply
    Ben killed 4 people and there was a reference to something he did in Miami prior to his neck tie killings that Clyde had to have his men clean up. He would have killed Marlena if not for John getting there in the nick of time and he did his darndest to burn Chad and Abbly alive. I haven't seen any acts that said remorse. He used the cabin where he shot the midwife in the head and buried her as his romantic getaway with Ciara. I don't see where he faced any real consequences when he returned either. I appreciate that you like Ben but for me he's a serial killer that the show has made a big mistake in trying to romanticise and went way overboard in trying to do it IMO.
  • kmber
    Day Player

• kmber
    commented on 's reply
    A lot of big words to not back them up. The show chose to promote that scene. Either way, although the climax will likely involve John and Eric battling the devil for Marlena's soul, that scene with Ben throwing down the gauntlet to the fire-starting devil lol in a bid to protect Ciara, Doug and Julie constitutes playing hero to me no matter what happens later.
    kmber
    Day Player
    Last edited by kmber; November 28, 2021, 05:36 PM.
  • lambforever30
    Day Player

• lambforever30
    replied
    [QUOTE=kmber;n3803615]

This. It would be even worse if Mansi's Abby and JJ,( whose girlfriend Ben strangled and dumped in the shower) were present. But who didn't have the serial killer facing off with the devil on their bingo card? Has the devil even matched Ben's body count in Salem?What's the devil done there that Ben already

In reality Ben has killed 3 people. Yes it was as bad but that certainly does not make him anywhere near the devil. Abby, Kristen,Stefano all have all done awful things but none of them are the devil. Ben also saved 3 people. Julie, Claire and Ciara. Has shown remorse and been shown to have changed. I think the only person Ben is going to save is his baby. John and maybe Eric will be the hero of the possession story .
    lambforever30
    Day Player
    Last edited by lambforever30; November 28, 2021, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X