X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    Not a plot point because Ben was there last Christmas hanging ornaments! I do agree that Ben could care less about Chabby and if they get in his way, well, he can do what he did the last time they got in his way.

All will respect Jennifer’s house. Well, all except MarDevil.
    Last edited by Abby_fan; November 24, 2021, 10:15 AM. Reason: Add the l and drop the I!

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    happy33 Chad has not failed as a husband and father. Chad is a good father to his children. He was the only parent for months and was shown being very involved in Thomas and Charlotte’s life.

Plus, Chad went to counseling to get his wife back. Chad made mistakes like the other men in Salem. He worked for a change to get Abby back. They are good now. Abby has forgiven Chad. It is time to let it go and move on. Lol

• lambforever30
    replied
    happy33 -ITA Ben redemption has worked for me. He is Ciara’s husband and father of her child. He deserves to be there. I ignore the ones who dislike Ben. They feel how they feel but it does not change how I feel.

Personally I wish Cin was celebrating Christmas on their own or with Shelle. I think Doug and Julie, are the only reason they are there. It’s Christmas and they are adults. They don’t have to forgive or be friends. However it is one day out of the year. They can all be civil. It has nothing to do with Chabby, or them liking Ben. Ben could care less he is their for Ciara. Unfortunately the whole thing is a plot point for them to be there for when possessed,Marlena shows up.??‍♀️

Leave a comment:

• Daysfansince90
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

Yes, Ben has an ornament. He is just the best.
    The sarcasm is just DRIPPING off of your comment. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• Fancy863
    commented on 's reply
    JackandJenfan Ejole baby number 2 would be about 10 now or 20 with soras. lol

• Fancy863
    commented on 's reply
    PatchSweetness He does seem the happiest as a priest and giving to others.

• Fancy863
    commented on 's reply
    happy33 His redemption doesn’t work for me and I’m a viewer just like you. My opinion counts and I don’t have to let anything go. It’s just a tv show. We are allowed to like or dislike any character for whatever reason we want. Chad is a great father. He’s taken care of his kids from day one and you can’t really take that from him.

• happy33
    commented on 's reply
    I’m thinking that might be a dream

• happy33
    commented on 's reply
    His redemption has already worked. They accepted him a long time ago. He was at the Horton Christmas last year. I think some viewers need to let go. Everyone has moved on. I think the scenes between chabby and cin will be
    awkward,but civil. Bottom line he is a Horton now as much as Chad is. Both have a right to be with their wives and children those born and unborn. I think in the end he will do what it takes to keep his wife and their family safe, that might include juile and Doug. And if he does he deserves to have his praises sung. What should Chad be praised for once again failing as a husband and father?
    Last edited by happy33; November 24, 2021, 07:59 AM.

• happy33
    commented on 's reply
    The fact is they are all family now. Both Chad and Ben married into the family. And from time to time they will have to deal with each other. It’s going to be awkward, until the writers decide for it not to be. It’s just like Kayla and Jack. After raping Kayla, they had to deal with each other because they became in-laws and Kayla became an aunt to Jack’s kids. For years it always awkward until one day, it wasn’t. And now Jack Kayla and Steve seem to have become bffs. I don’t think that will ever happen with chabby and CIN. But I’m thinking there will be years of awkward civility between them.

• Fancy863
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Ben will save them all. lol

• Fancy863
    commented on 's reply
    They will all join hands and give thanks that he’s in their life. Abby_fan

• mymommasaid
    replied
    Originally posted by Fancy863 View Post

His so called redemption doesn’t work unless he’s force fed to the Hortons.
    Lol exactly, I mean this man is about to take on the devil in the Horton’s very living room…fire, brimstone and all.
    Last edited by mymommasaid; November 24, 2021, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone will be singing his praises. I guarantee.

• Fancy863
    replied
    Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post

Lol, oh wow I completely washed that from my memory. I know Ben is supposedly a changed man because he takes his happy pills every morning but in my perspective some of these circumstances feel forced.
    His so called redemption doesn’t work unless he’s force fed to the Hortons.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X