Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a die hard Ejami, but when James Scott left so did I. There can be great recasts and I have nothing against Dan.F but I don’t think he has that charisma and chemistry with Sami that James had. So Ejami will never be the same for me at least. Besides Sami is soon leaving again. But Nicole...wow. How many men has she been with now? I agree with the person who said she is the new Kate.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Question is how many men has Nicole not slept with.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not have to say what NIcole is because admitted to what she is last week.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was hoping a wow thing with the NuEJ...he is not impressive to me, except for him getting with Abby thou, lol! That was the closest thing to the old EJ. I was hoping when Sami returned, that we can see an actual EJAMI Story, but this promo is boring at times except for MARDEVIL Story. Anyway, if Days is going with LUMI, then good for the fans who has waited for them for such a very long time.

Phillp has lost it fake his death to set up phillp because he thinks Brady and Chole slept together at basic black why don't someone tell him it was Rafe and Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Ejami forever View Post
      I was a die hard Ejami, but when James Scott left so did I. There can be great recasts and I have nothing against Dan.F but I don’t think he has that charisma and chemistry with Sami that James had. So Ejami will never be the same for me at least. Besides Sami is soon leaving again. But Nicole...wow. How many men has she been with now? I agree with the person who said she is the new Kate.
      I don't think it's possible to capture what AS and JS had together. I do think EJami will reunite one day and I'd like to see AS/DF get a real chance. I do think AS is leaving again soon, so having Sami see EJole together ends EJami for now. I think it's quite sad but I will forever believe EJami is true love. If AS and JS remained on screen EJami would be just like Elani and Chabby. They would never break them up.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chabby and Elani are stuck. I wouldn't want that for Ejami.

Originally posted by CADY View Post
      I can't wait to see Sami destroy Nicole! Lucas rescues Sami???? How does he know where Sami is???? Maybe he kidnapped her, so he could rescue her and look like her hero. Sounds like something a desperate man would do.
      I actually think he did kidnap her and it will come out. I predict Sami goes to Lucas because she can't have EJ and it will come out he kidnapped her. EJami will find their way back to each other as history tells us. I also think Nicole will leave EJ and Rafe when Eric returns.

Comment

• cookie222
        cookie222 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think 🤔
        Ava or the 👿 devil made someone do it.

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

I actually think he did kidnap her and it will come out. I predict Sami goes to Lucas because she can't have EJ and it will come out he kidnapped her. EJami will find their way back to each other as history tells us. I also think Nicole will leave EJ and Rafe when Eric returns.
      Just because Eric is coming back does not mean Nicole will leave Rafe

Comment

Jack and Jan fan I agree Nicole is not Kate and Nicole is in love with Rafe she only walked away from him because she felt guilty that she slept with him and she did not want to betray Ava even more than she already did but in the winter promo Ava finds out somehow and Nicole is using EJ to get over Rafe but with Sami return EJ and Nicole won't last and Nicole will be with Rafe I hope

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          tiff5555 IMO. Geez. ( Going by feedback on Twitter and other social media is good enough for me).
          Last edited by JackandJenfan; November 23, 2021, 11:45 PM.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          JackandJenfan As an expert with current stories, I don't see them as a root. Well not for EJOLE mostly. Don't know of LUMI. I do know that Days reads the feedbacks each year now to see how the fans are feeling and try to fix things cuz they are aware that their ratings are low.

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          tiff5555 You don't have to root for them if you don't want to. 🙄 No one is forcing you to.

We don’t know yet who took Sami,
        Sami don’t know yet .?????
        Last edited by cookie222; November 23, 2021, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Oh lord on Sami and EJOLE I don't know....unfortunately I think the writers have something different in store with EJAMI.....I don't know if Sami is going to dump EJ or what. Or is there going to be a future with LUMI. I don't see EJOLE in the future either.....And I think Eric is only for short term....can't believe he went back to being a priest. Hmmm
          Last edited by tiff5555; November 23, 2021, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            It was intended to be Lucas to have kidnapped Sami, but since everyone now thinks it is Lucas they will probably change it to something lame like with Jan Spears.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            lagirl Where did you see that it was intended to be Lucas?

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be irony if it was somebody lame....that means Days does not have creativity in most places. That may be one of the reasons why Days has low ratings. lagirl

That's a good promo I wish the storylines were as interesting and yet they rarely are.

I also preferred Eric as a priest (even though I wanted him to follow in Marlena's footsteps and become a shrink) he is needed in this storyline.

I take it JJ isn't visiting as I didn't see him in the promo I hope they at least acknowledge him.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish JJ was here. I loved him and Doug at Christmas. Casey was great.

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555 not sure what that has to do with him making a visit which would only be for a few episodes. It doesn't matter who plays JJ he's a Horton blood male they're all doomed regardless.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Shawn last name is Brady but he is a Horton too and he does alright so far with his holding on to Belle., Think his Brady name protects him.

I’m very happy with the promo can’t wait to see how it all works out.
          everyone has their favorites and should be able to enjoy them
          Last edited by cookie222; November 23, 2021, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            Oh lord on Sami and EJOLE I don't know....unfortunately I think the writers have something different in store with EJAMI.....I don't know if Sami is going to dump EJ or what. Or is there going to be a future with LUMI. I don't see EJOLE in the future either.....And I think Eric is only for short term....can't believe he went back to being a priest. Hmmm
            I believe the writers are going to put Rafe and Nicole has a couple eventually that has been the plan from the beginning but then they put Rafe with Ava and now Now Nicole with EJ but with Sami back EJ and Nicole won't last. And from the promo Ava finds out about Rafe and Nicole sleeping toegher don't know how she finds out but Now Ava and Sami will want revenge against Nicole Eve though EJ chased Nicole.i don't know that Rafe and Ava will break up even though Ava finds out about Rafe and Nicole sleeping toegher she will try to hold onto Rafe she told Rafe she loved him but he did not say it back because he is in love with Nicole Nicole is only with EJ to try and get over Rafe

Comment

• cookie222
              cookie222 commented
              Editing a comment
              Never underestimate the power of the writers.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you think she'd want to hold on to Rafe and not destroy him?

Originally posted by lambforever30 View Post

Ciara is a Horton. Jennifer may own the house now but it was Tom and Alice House, Ciara ,great grandparents. Ben is married to Ciara and is family. He has a right to be there.

Ben saved Julie unlike Gabi and Julie know how much Ben loves Ciara. Ben has saved Ciara many times. Jack snd Chad have done bad things too, so has Abby.
            That’s the part that really only matters, whether Ciara likes it or not. Ben put Abby through hell, so it’s just a little off putting that he’s there.

Comment

• mymommasaid
              mymommasaid commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan Okay…and my opinion stands that I find it to be awkward.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              I never said it wouldn't be awkward.

• happy33
              happy33 commented
              Editing a comment
              The fact is they are all family now. Both Chad and Ben married into the family. And from time to time they will have to deal with each other. It’s going to be awkward, until the writers decide for it not to be. It’s just like Kayla and Jack. After raping Kayla, they had to deal with each other because they became in-laws and Kayla became an aunt to Jack’s kids. For years it always awkward until one day, it wasn’t. And now Jack Kayla and Steve seem to have become bffs. I don’t think that will ever happen with chabby and CIN. But I’m thinking there will be years of awkward civility between them.

Does Ben have a Horton Tree ornament?

Comment

Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post
              Does Ben have a Horton Tree ornament?
              Yes, Ben has an ornament. He is just the best.

Comment

I think the Belle doppelganger is the devil having fun.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X