This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Sarah spoiler

So did anyone catch the preview where Xander was jumping out of bed with Gwen and saying that Sarah was trapped on some island?

I saw it.

Some people on twitter suspect it's Gwen's dream, maybe she somehow finds out the truth about Sarah but she hides it from Xander.
    I don't know if that's the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if RC put Gwen at the center of this storyline too. After 3 months of false guilt over lying to Jack, I have no trouble imagining Gwen's false guilt about Sarah.

However in my opinion Sarah is returning because, with the returns of Kristen and Rex, would be crazy if the truth did not come out.
    Even now it makes no sense that Kristen has been holding Sarah captive all this time, she was unmasked months ago, how long do they still want to drag it out?

If Kristen wants to use Sarah to drop the charges against her, why is she waiting so long?

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
      Nick Fallon fan commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t see Gwen being this selfish now, I think it’s real and Xander will go to find Sarah, Maggie is back so she has to mention Sarah at some point

I would love to have LG back as Sarah!

Comment

It was part of the fall preview. It was posted here when it came out.

Comment

I think that literally happens. He jumps out of Gwen’s bed to find Sarah. I hope this means Lindsey Godfrey will be returning to this role soon. I don’t like Gwen and although she and Xander are interesting, I like him better with Sarah. He has more depth as a character with her. He’s just a bad boy with Gwen.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Editing a comment
          I agree Xander and Sarah are the obvious soulmates/endgame

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know about Sarah...they were dull and Days tried hard to make them work. I rather it would have been Leo chasing Xander constantly...that was the main reason why we got 1.84 for that one day back in January of 2019.

I hope this happens. I don't have any problem believing Gwen would know about Sarah and not tell. Whatever, I want Xander and Sarah together again. I only hope to like the
        character of Sarah if it's a recast. I liked the original before she started acting ditsy. She got better with that, IMO, before she got taken away by Kristen. Is giving up Sarah going
        to be Kristen's get out of jail free card? Didn't she do that once before, or was that another character I'm thinking of?

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          I do expect Sarah to be the get out of jail free card. I feel like she has done it before too, but can't recall when. I believe she thought telling them where Chloe was would get her out or off easier.

• Nick Fallon fan
          Editing a comment
          Kristen used Nicole and Holly to get out of jail once, the last time she tried to use Chloe but it didn’t work

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I thought Kristen had used that ploy before. If she succeeds, she can just keep kidnapping people and try to use their return to stay out of jail.😊

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
        So did anyone catch the preview where Xander was jumping out of bed with Gwen and saying that Sarah was trapped on some island?
        No I didn't see it... but I do remember Xander saying in a previous episode, that he wanted to take Gwen to a "remote island", this was before he was arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchylettuce
          I'm fine as long as it's a re-cast.
          Me too mts mts mts mts

Comment

For some reason, I'm thinking it's a dream.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
              Editing a comment
              If it’s a dream then how did Gwen find out about Sarah?

• Prizzle
              Prizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              Nick Fallon fan Kristen and Gwen might share a cell room

• Nick Fallon fan
              Editing a comment
              Gwen is getting off soon

I’m looking forward to Sarah’s return and I love LG in the role.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I want Lins to return! I know they had to cut her out months ago for EJ.

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            Ughh, I am not a Sarah fan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X