Is it obvious that something is off w/Marlena??

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prettypleasin
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2014

Is it obvious that something is off w/Marlena??

To me it is. Her behavior ever since Doug was found collapsed in her office is very off. Julie senses Marlena is withholding information but I wonder if she senses the weird behavior? I wonder how long it will take people to realize that Marlena is possessed? I'm guessing Jon will suspect Marlena in about a week.
  • magoo1000
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2009

John will suspect it sooner than that.

Comment

• PreciousGem
      Recurring Poster
      • Sep 2013

She was acting different. Not sure if she is shocked about what Doug revealed to her or she's possessed already. But she definitely not acting herself

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        She's possessed already. We saw the devil eyes in her last segment.
    • dee2
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Dec 2015

Marlena didn't care about Doug. She wasn't interested, not in getting him help or giving Julie any details. After the way John has been talking about all of it
      he will pick up on her behavior, unless she starts acting more like herself, to him.

Comment

• jam6242
        Contract Poster
        • Aug 2008

If Julie were thinking straight she’d wonder why Marlena is being so aloof and seemingly uncaring about Doug, who used to be a good friend.

Comment

• jjtrdsa
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2010

I wondered why Marlena was revealing all that information. They don’t cover devil possession in psychology class. Lmao.

Psychiatrists arent supposed to break confidentiality only if they think the patient or client is a threat to others and himself. I guess maybe the devil might fall under that category lol.

But it is not the first time Marlena told people that she could be trusted and then told every detail of a session.

Comment

• RickySpanish
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2018

I know if someone I'm close to is acting strange, I instantly start throwing Holy water on them.

Comment

• mymommasaid
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

Marlena is definitely acting a bit disconnected due to the Devil having a hold on her. John will figure it out.

Comment

• beatlegirlstl
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2006

Marlena clearly is not acting like herself. If the devil doesn’t figure out how to act like her soon everyone in Salem should be able to figure out something is wrong with her.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Soap Addict
                • Oct 2017

I hopr they take Doug seriously and Julie tells the doctors and her family what he said about "he came out of me and went into her". I hope Doug doesnt go into a coma and forget everything that happened. He will be the key to saving Marlena imo

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ckg1 hey girl long time no see! And icam i hope Julie remembers. I have a feeling when Doug wakes up he may not recall everything but I hope he does!

• ckg1
                  ckg1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes FC! Yes, hope all is well . I’ve been waiting to post when my fave storylines started picking up. Everything with Johnny/Chanel/Allie, Jabriella, and now MarDevil! Looking forward nowadays!?

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ckg1 yes the show is so good right now!
              • Blondie18
                Contract Poster
                • May 2014

Why would Julie still call Marlena to come when Marlena didn’t try to help when he collapsed and then Doug specifically said “Not Marlena” over and over when Julie told him Marlena was on her way. I don’t understand why she would call her again. That was a bit unrealistic. At that point Doug was in much more need of medical attention not a psychiatrist anyway and he clearly said he didn’t want Marlena.

Comment

• eileenregina
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jun 2011

At least people are noticing it. I remember when Hope was Princess Gina and no one noticed any difference.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yea the PG thing went on for a year and no one was the wiser lol. Im happy that theyre not having everyone be oblivious this time
                • pnorbert2222
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Jul 2006

Meh. She's always alternated between being snooty and faking being nice. I can't see much difference.

Comment

• Black05Hemi
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Dec 2019

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
                    John will suspect it sooner than that.
                    John can feel free to get a clue anytime now. Plainly obvious to me...

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, yeah we see the eyes and hear the voice. He hasn't yet.

• Black05Hemi
                      Black05Hemi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's not even her eyes or voice, it's the way she's acting. Clearly different to me...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X