Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If I were Chanel I would drop Allie as a friend.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CincyLady
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2005

If I were Chanel I would drop Allie as a friend.

In fact, I wouldn't want to work with her any more. Allie has become almost obnoxious with her put down of Johnny and her insistent "advice" to Chanel to stay away from him. She hasn't been around Johnny in years and is judging him based on his date with a girl in high school. I really don't like her any more.
  • magoo1000
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2009

Yeah, and compared to Chanel Allie is very immature. But lets consider their mothers. As OTT as Paulina is she light years more mature than Sami.

Comment

• turtlesturtles
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2019

Allie and Johnny are supposed to be at least 21-22, so why is Allie focused on what Johnny did in high school? I'm sure he dated girls in the past 4 years... if he didn't treat them wrong hasn't he changed? She has to go digging 5 years or longer into the past?

Comment

• TheRealDeal
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2019

I can give Allie a pass this time. She thinks a lot of Chanel and wants the best for her but she should also be happy her brother has someone like Chanel in his life. If Chanel still wants Johnny then Allie should definitely butt out this time and keep her comments to herself.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jul 2006

I have a feeling we're going to find out Johnny didn't sleep with Allie's other friend after all. Like maybe he's still a virgin.

I think his feelings for Chanel are genuine.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t think Allie was lying and I don’t think that Johnny is a virgin. But that was in high school. This is now and a different young lady. Allie needs to let it go. JMHO
        • Abby_fan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2015

I don’t think Chanel should necessarily stop being friends to Allie, but Chanel needs to tell Allie to butt out. Chanel likes Johnny and Johnny likes Chanel. What they do is their business. Chanel can handle her own love life.

Comment

• ckg1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2009

It doesn’t seem like Allie will want Chanel with anyone really. I want Chanel and Johnny to have a chance. I hope Allie would just be happy with Tripp. But, there has to be some drama, lol.

Comment

• DAYDREAMER
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Sep 2006

Allie needs to mind her own business when it comes to Chanel and Johnny... And the jelly fish tendrils hanging in her face are distracting...Chanel doesn't need to get hooked up with Allie.

Comment

• CincyLady
                CincyLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, yes, and yes!
            • ShermanTank
              Board Regular
              • Apr 2018

Chanel needs to drop them both and move on!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X