• Show
Clear All
  • everafter
    Board Regular
    • Oct 2004

SPOILER! SOD for the week of August 30 to Sept 3

Monday August 30
    Chad has a heart to heart with Jack.
    Gwen and Xander say what could be their last good-bye.

Tuesday August 31
    Ben and Ciara tell Shawn they will go to New Orleans for their honeymoon.

Wednesday September 1
    EJ annoys Johnny about Chanel.
    Rafe is surprised that Ava is moving out.

Thursday September 2
    Shane contacts John.
    Anna wants Roman to help save Carrie and Austin's marriage.

Friday September 3
    EJ meets with Nicole.
    Justin wants to know more about Calista.
    Gwen defends Xander to Jack.

Source: SOD
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

No Lani spoilers….

Well, Johnny and Chanel are on, maybe that will be interesting. Everything else sounds boring.

Comment

• savytabby
      Soap Addict
      • May 2014

Obviously setting up the Beyond Salem mini.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        Soap Addict
        • Jul 2018

EJ meets with Nicole.

Yes!!! More Ejole scenes! ?❤

Comment

• dee2
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Dec 2015

Will Ciara and Shawn go over how important NO was to their parents?

Comment

• happy33
            happy33 commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler

I read that Shawn gives them a sentimental wedding gift. I thought it might be the honeymoon to New Orleans. Im not so sure now, it’s hard to tell the way the spoiler is worded.I’m guessing Ciara probably knows that the city was important to her parents.
            Last edited by happy33; August 26, 2021, 11:09 PM.
        • DaysFanFirst
          Board Regular
          • Jun 2021

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          EJ meets with Nicole.

Yes!!! More Ejole scenes! ?❤
          Yes!! Love Ejole scenes!

Comment

• mxs
            mxs commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think EJ and Sami will be making up anytime soon. Sami will be back but for how long.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            mxs Sami is supposed to be on screens by November, but don't know how long and if EJAMI will make up. Don't even know how much of a fan base is going to be there considering what is going on right now.
        • GoPokes
          Day Player
          • Jul 2021

I am ridiculously excited that we might see Shane! I hope he actually shows up and it's not just a phone call. I'm also oddly happy to see that Anna and Roman have scenes together discussing Carrie. If Tony is there too, then that's an added bonus.

Comment

• mymommasaid
            mymommasaid commented
            Editing a comment
            I can’t wait to see them all in “ Beyond Salem” !!!

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Is Anna Carrie's mother? I can't remember.

• mxs
            mxs commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Anna is Carries mother.
        • Nick Fallon fan
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2021

Great about Ava moving out, hoping it’s the end for her and Rafe, and with no job and no mob money hopefully she’ll end up in the street LOL

Comment

• hvstmn316
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2006

I am so excited for Cin in NO. Hope it brings adventure and romance. Hope Ciara finds out that NO was very important to Bope.

I wonder if Shawn gives Cin Hope house if he and Belle decide they want to move or Fancy Face.?

Comment

• happy33
              happy33 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the house sentimental? I think I would rather they stay at the apartment. I loved the Bope house. It was first seen in the 1990s, when Bill gave it to Jack and Jen. Then it was made over into Bope house. it was a set with a
              living, and dining room, bedrooms, and a kitchen. Ah when the show had a budget for sets, I miss those Days (pun intended) lol.The house is now just one small room and one bed room. And I’m guessing the bedroom might be a bedroom for other sets too.
              So I would rather they stay at the apartment for the time being, it’s a bigger set. Easier to move around and interact with more than one character.
              And the fancy face wouldn’t mean much to Ciara. She never lived in it and Bo gave it to Shawn so he and Belle and Claire could travel the world like Bope and Shawn did. Plus they would need a new fancy face set, I can’t see that in the budget.
              Last edited by happy33; August 27, 2021, 07:02 AM.

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              That house, when it was Bo and Hope's, had a huge bedroom, with a bathroom. The glory days.?

• happy33
              happy33 commented
              Editing a comment
              dee2 I remember, it’s so sad that they have no budgets for those type of sets anymore. I mean if it’s a choice between set budgets and the show still airing on nbc/peacock. I would take the latter of course. But I do miss those great sets of the past.
          • gymguy68
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2018

Thank you for the post! Sounds like a pretty good week and it's about time Ava moved out.

Comment

• icyblue2034
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Mar 2013

Oh please let this be Gwen and Xander's last goodbye! I absolutely cannot stand their scenes. Or how Xander is just throwing himself on the sword to defend a sociopath he doesn't even know.

I love that Rafe is so out of touch he's surprised when Ava moves out. Granted I'm not sure what she's moving out with, given that she still has no job and theoretically has no Vitali money.

Ej and Nicole scenes. Far better than EJ and Rafe scenes. Here's hoping the writers go that direction and leave Rafe high and dry.

Comment

• mymommasaid
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

Lol, why are they trying so hard to infuse Bo and Hope’s history with Cin’s

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                  Nick Fallon fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  happy33, I just can’t stand the fact that they are giving Ava Vitali a second chance, a woman who is glad her own son is dead and doesn’t feel sorry for destroying his childhood

• happy33
                  happy33 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nick Fallon fan her reaction to Charlie’s death was odd, she really had no love for her son. I don’t think her second chance will last, it already feels like she is starting to loss it over the whole Nicole situation

• cali815
                  cali815 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think, happy33, that we have conversed enough online to know that you and I will never agree on Ben and CIN. It is precisely because Ben committed crimes that are only equaled in number and degree of violence by someone like Kristen that I can never accept him as a romantic hero (just as I never bought into Kristen's redeemed persona). The fact that Ben was capable of such cold, calculated violence against someone he claimed to love and several others who had nothing to do with him means that he could do it again under similar circumstances -- and there is no one, not even Dr. Evans, that could guarantee that he wouldn't.

I do see the writers simply bringing him back after very little consequence for his actions (he did NOT go to prison for the murders and attempted murders, he went to Bayview for only 2 years during which he made NO progress in being remorseful even with treatment and medication) as compromising the story to prop a character. I see Ciara's family "accepting" Ben into their lives due to Ciara's bullying as writing long term characters as OOC (especially Hope and someone like Julie -- who would never accept someone who abused Abby in the way that Ben did, into their lives, let alone someone who brutally murdered such a sweet girl as JJ's girlfriend, Paige).

And finally, the only example that you gave that is close to equaling Ben's level of violence and number of crimes is Kristen (who doesn't have that number of murders) -- even EJ does not have the body count that Ben does (and murders that he committed himself, not henchmen like a Victor or Stefano). Ben is an extreme case and they wrote him that way -- maybe not RC, but the show did. I really can't think of anybody that committed crimes as heinous as Ben who was brought back and made into a romantic lead (even Andre was never really a good guy or romantic lead and he was brought back decades after he supposedly died.

Simply bringing him back and writing him the way he was written before he became a serial killer is the epitome of glossing over his past. If two years of therapy and medication while IN the hospital did not change him, then I don't buy that Sami kidnapping him and outpatient therapy with Marlena and medication are suddenly going to do the trick. It is not enough to make me cheer for him finding true love (and especially not with a young woman like his youngest victim, Paige, and who is also related to his main victim, Abby). I can not support him as a romantic lead and never will.
                  Last edited by cali815; August 30, 2021, 03:52 PM.
              • Theresa_Fan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

Lucas still no where to be found. They don't think highly of him as a character at all.

EJ and Johnny scenes are good TV!

A Shane mention oh my!

Comment

• ckg1
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2009

I can see EJ discouraging Johnny from seeing Chanel as that is how stuffy EJ is, lol. I hope Johnny with Chanel walking next to him, continues waving bye to EJ, ‘see ya later Dad’.

Rafe is really surprised that Ava couldn’t take him and Nicole anymore.?
                  Last edited by ckg1; August 27, 2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
                    Nick Fallon fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m just surprised Ava is still acting reasonable about all this

• ckg1
                    ckg1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I was expecting Ava to unleash some her fury that we’ve seen from her in the past.?
                • Daysfansince90
                  Board Regular
                  • Dec 2015

Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post
                  Lol, why are they trying so hard to infuse Bo and Hope’s history with Cin’s
                  No one knows...truly.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X