What's Going On With EJAMI? This EJ Is Different!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

What's Going On With EJAMI? This EJ Is Different!!!

I am puzzled....what's going on with EJAMI? The writing is very much different than the last one. The old EJAMI definitely had a theme...which is being alike! The new one, this EJ seems picking on tiny details, Lucas is his enemy rather in the old one, Rafe was one, and now the total hate of his wife.....this EJ is different!

I was looking forward to this newly EJAMI and them taking over the world. But now, I am speechless to the core! This was my favorite couple out of others, that I fell in love with! It was unique and very much different than other normal love couples...I uh don't know what to say
  • naria
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2012

This is Ejami they are full of drama they push the buttons Ej knows Sami isn’t a killer he told Sami that Xander wasn’t a killer ej is drowning with out Sami he’s hurt and lashing out The things EJ is saying to people who hate Sami is vile but we know thst ejami when at odds always try to hurt each other ! We know Ej wouldn’t ever want Sami to die no matter What he said to Xander whom he was only trying to manipulate which he did ! Ej is trying to get a reaction out of Sami he’s mad and lashing out he’s trying not to look weak but is on the verge of breaking !

Comment

• EjamiandSamifan
      Day Player
      • Jan 2015

EJ has a new face and new actor playing him plus he had a hard last 7 years no wonder he full of rage Sami betrayed him big time by cheating on him and trying cover up what she did with her lies this made him go dark again.

Comment

• lagirl
        Soap Addict
        • Nov 2006

Why wouldn't he be different. He has been dead and burned like bacon and then found his beloved wife cheated on him,.

Comment

• PatchSweetness
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Nov 2007

This is the real EJ.

Comment

• PotterWitter
            PotterWitter commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly.This is who he is.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            This makes EJ the perfect man for Sami.

• beatlegirlstl
            beatlegirlstl commented
            Editing a comment
            This. 100%.
        • CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2012

The new EJ has nothing to do with this. It is the writers!

Comment

• Clementine15
            Scriptwriter
            • May 2015

Originally posted by CADY View Post
            The new EJ has nothing to do with this. It is the writers!
            Yes, l'm going to try to think about it this way, because this EJ is repellent! Sorry, l can't help it, he just is

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Maybe soo CADY I feel when Ron took over back in 2017, the writing under him has changed. Basically it has with all head writers. I feel the writing for any couple should be the same and the head writers should research the past writing and write in that way. I also understand the need to add something new or go to the next level. So I guess with EJ going dark, is the next level there. But with what he said to Xander regarding Sami, I am puzzled and can't accept that. From what I know about the real EJ, the man was smitten by Sami and loved her more than any man she has ever been! That's the real EJ I know!

Comment

• naria
                naria commented
                Editing a comment
                I hater to bring up 2014 but I have to Sami did the same thing Ej is doing Sami called Ej a SoB to his face constantly she called him a worm she said she wanted him to suffer she wanted him to pay she wanted him to spend rest of his life in jail she told Ej she was going to destroy and annihilate him she told Caroline she wished Ej was dead ! Caroline told Sami that the only reason she’s lashing out at Ej and calling him vile names and getting revenge is because she loves him and if she didn’t love him she wouldn’t be lashing out at him ! So ff to 2021 Ej is doing the same thing calling Sami vile names only he’s doing it behind Sami’s back and he’s only saying it to certain people Ej knows Xander isn’t a killer because he told Sami that Xander was stupid and a thug ! Ej is masking his pain sooner or later he’s gonna breakdown !
            • pnorbert2222
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2006

Sami has been living with an imposter EJ.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                At this point, I would like to agree here And wait until James Scott returns or that somehow EJ (Dan), breaks down and then realizes that pushing Sami away was his biggest mistake of all and willing to do anything to have her back!
            • Nancy T
              Board Regular
              • Apr 2017

No he isn't this is who EJ has always been.

Comment

• DaysFanFirst
                Board Regular
                • Jun 2021

Originally posted by PatchSweetness View Post
                This is the real EJ.
                Yep. This is the real EJ. Petty and nasty.

Comment

• naria
                  naria commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes this is Ej and he Loves his Samantha that’s why he’s lashing out he can’t breath with out her the same way Sami lashed out at him in 2014 ! Ejami are definitely soulmates because they are doing the same thing to each other when they are hurt !

• PatchSweetness
                  PatchSweetness commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He loves no one but himself.
              • CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2012

EJ is very angry and obviously very hurt. This has nothing to do with who is playing EJ. It is the writing of the character. No worries! EJ will come around and reunite with his Samantha in due time. I have no doubt about that.

Comment

• Jj1701
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Sep 2012

Ej is the same guy he always was, just with none of the charm.....

Comment

• Clementine15
                    Clementine15 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are exactly right! And taramartin's comment below, also
                • taramartin
                  Soap Addict
                  • Oct 2013

I didn't watch when the old EJ was on but I find this one very cold and stuffy.

Comment

• Mollyanna
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Jun 2021

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    I am puzzled....what's going on with EJAMI? The writing is very much different than the last one. The old EJAMI definitely had a theme...which is being alike! The new one, this EJ seems picking on tiny details, Lucas is his enemy rather in the old one, Rafe was one, and now the total hate of his wife.....this EJ is different!

I was looking forward to this newly EJAMI and them taking over the world. But now, I am speechless to the core! This was my favorite couple out of others, that I fell in love with! It was unique and very much different than other normal love couples...I uh don't know what to say
                    Why do you keep on saying that Lucas wasn't his enemy? Did you forget that when Ej came to town, Rafe wasn't around. Lucas was and shortly after Carrie and Austin left town, Lumi ended up together again. Rafe arrived in 2009. The only reason why Rafe came into a story with Sami was because Lucas was written out. So sure Ej needed to have a foil and there was Rafe, but his primary enemy was and has always been Lucas.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Technically Molly, Lucas was not his biggest enemy at that time. He could beat out easily with Lucas. Rafe is another story. Lucas after 2008, had it with Sami and moved on.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      his primary enemy was and has always been Lucas.
                      TYVM! ICAM! Truer words were never written! ?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X