• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

EJ Does Not Care About Sami No More...

I am very sad that EJ is soo cold and does not care about Sami no more I remember how much he loved her and was obsessed with her over the years....this EJ has changed....is it because of the fire of 2018???
  • Nick Fallon fan
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2021

EJ hasn’t changed he just showed his true colors, this is the first time Sami or any other woman really cheated on him and now we know how he will react in these kind of situations

Comment

• DAYDREAMER
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2006

Oh, EJ still loves Sami...He's just going to drag out his dark side for a while...jmo

Comment

• naria
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I am very sad that EJ is soo cold and does not care about Sami no more I remember how much he loved her and was obsessed with her over the years....this EJ has changed....is it because of the fire of 2018???
        Ej definitely loves Sami he’s angry and mad she cheated on him and the fact that she cheated on him with Lucas is even worse Ej can can call Sami every mpnsme in the book but it won’t change the fact that deep down he loves her ! Remember how Sami treated Ej when she found out her cheated on her she had him put in jail she stole his company and his house she took his ceo position Sami brought Ej to his knees crying ! Ej isn’t going to make this easy on Sami he’s mad but he loves her Sami mourned him she searched the world for him she walked through fire to save him! And then she slant yrs nursing him back to health! That’s definitely love if Ej didn’t love Sami he wouldn’t be lashing out and the fact that he keeps telling everyone that she didn’t return to fight for him seems to really hurt him because he actually wanted her to fight for him Ej thinks Sami blew him off and gave up but doesn’t understand that she’s been kidnapped ! Ej loves Sami with everything in him this is what Ejami do when they are at odds it’s like they can’t breath with out each other !

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love your passion of this couple

• mxs
          mxs commented
          Editing a comment
          I admire the passion you have for a couple you love. I have been there with other couples. I just don't feel Ejami is worthy of it. They hurt each other in ways a couple truly in love would never do.
      • Canuckster84
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2021

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I don't buy EJ ever did love her TBH- The fact he made her think her child was dead for a year, is the first big indicator that he doesn't.... EJ wants to feel like a man, and the fact he wasn't getting it done in bed and that his wife slept with another guy twice, is a huge blow to his ego, and thus is lashing out.

Comment

• Joluiscute
          Joluiscute commented
          Editing a comment
          This is actually what has played out for years. EJ cares about Sami like Stefano cared about Marlena. Disgusting.
      • gailwinters
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2009

Oh, he still loves her. It’s only been 2 days! He is hurt and disappointed that she didn’t come back to fight like she said she would. Nobody believes him when he says he’s through with her. I don’t think he even believes himself. LOL

Comment

• NoLuvTriangles
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Aug 2021

EJ is furious right now and will be for awhile but yes he lives her. It is Lucas who has never loved her.

Comment

• DaysFanFirst
            DaysFanFirst commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s funny. Lucas never loved Sami? She’s his soulmate!
        • naria
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2012

Sami was feeling lonely because Shr was afraid that Ej wasn’t gonna touch her any more because he kept pushing her away because of his injuries and pain it had nothing to do with EJ’s performance in bed Sami made it very clear thst Ej is the best in bed that’s why she was crying and upset not because of EJ’s performance ! No woman in Salem has ever mourned thier husbands death for years then search the world for them and walked through fire to save him them spend yrs helping to nurse him back to Health that’s a Love that expands also Ehat ever happened in the past is in the past Sami forgave Ej it’s called unconditional love! It’s truly a useless broken record at this point to bring up the same thing over and over again from 15 yrs ago because just like the terrible things ej has trine to Sami Lucas has done worse ! Sami and Lucas were never any kind of true love they always reunited when they are rejected by other people and they found comfort in each other and Lucas constantly belittling and berating Sami because he knows her rejection is part of her insecurities! I love they way ejami love each other it’s not predictable it’s not typical it’s toxic passionate and interesting it’s a roller coaster ride of the good bad and everything in between thats Ejami !

Comment

• backheidi
            Scriptwriter
            • Jan 2008

I would like to see him with someone else!! Their relationship was always toxic!! Would be nice to see him fall for someone a little calmer (okay a lot calmer) then Sami!! Maybe someone who would bring the nicer more decent side of him (hopefully there is some there somewhere)!! Especially think it would be very interesting with this actor!! He portrays mean and angry well....hoping there is a flip side!!!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

He still loves Sami. He is just hurt and angry. He just recently found out about her infidelity. Allow him some time to wallow.

Comment

• CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2012

EJ definitely loves Sami and always will. He is angry and feels betrayed. He's making threats of ending the marriage, etc. But he has not removed his wedding band, which is what people usually do when wanting to end a marriage.

He will settle down in due time. EJ can't live without Sami for long.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Jul 2006

He wouldn't be angry if he was indifferent to Sami.

Comment

• Dlee72
                    Board Regular
                    • Nov 2013

He is still hardcore in love with Samantha and always will be and he definitely still cares.He's just hurt and wounded right now but he'll get over it with time.
                    Samantha has always and always be the only woman for EJ.He might have a quick fling to try and get back at her but no other woman will measure up or take Samantha's place.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Disagree.

EJ is hurt and Nicole clocked him today.

Comment

• July Baby
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Nov 2010

EJ is hurt and angry and is lashing out. But I believe he still loves Samantha. I also think he's disappointed she didn't come back as she said she would. But the minute he suspects she's in trouble, I'm betting he will send out a search party and won't stop until he finds her. JMHO.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X