What are DOOL's unresolved mysteries, over the years?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NathanSYK
    Day Player
    • Dec 2015
    • 141

    What are DOOL's unresolved mysteries, over the years?

    What are some unresolved mysteries over the years that we never got answers or explanations to that come to mind? Lets discuss. (PLEASE, nobody bother mentioning Johns parentage, that's a can of worms I dont want discussed here)

    Here is my first thoughts:

    Belle and Mimi's "cool" college sorority supervisor (whose name I cannot remember) having angst with Celeste
    Greta von Amberg's father
    Don Craig's whereabouts
    Does Tommy Horton Jr actually still exist? Why is he estranged from the family? Whats the deal behind the scenes of never allowing him to return?
    Benjamin Reardon's father
    What happened to Peter Blake
    Aremid today
    What happened to Salem Place? (in the show, not IRL)
    How long was Melaswen being built for, and to what extent was Stefano's involvement
    What was the endgame for the Dimera's vendetta against the Brady's in 2002
    How did Stefano obtain Marlena from Orpheus after 1987 (do these two characters know one another? I wish they got to interact onscreen)
    Where is Tyler Kiriakis
    Where is Jonah Carver
    Where is Jamie Cadwell
    Where is Jett Carver
    Is TEK still alive? I kind of saw Rafe as the 'new TEK', but his fate needs to be addressed
    Did Stefano actually sleep with Susan while pretending to be Elvis?
    Did Roman and Nicole REALLY have a one-night stand?
    Who and where are Stefano's six other brothers? Its so hard to believe we have never met any or even heard their names? Imagine everything Stefano has done, yet there are SIX others just like him doing the same thing, across the globe.
    Whats the deal with the 'black gloved figure"? I know they wrote it later on for it to be EJ, but was this the plan all along, and why? I don't understand the motive or reason at all, surely in 2004 JER had another person and plan in mind for the identity of this figure.

    and lastly.... how was Roman's sperm obtained during captivity to create Cassie and Rex.... (Stefano dressing up as a woman and giving Roman a cheeky little "wink wink")
  • Nick Fallon fan
    Contract Poster
    • Jul 2021
    • 2526

    #2
    Tommy Horton Jr Should be over 90 if he’s still alive, the writers probably just forgot he existed

    Comment

    • ericw808
      Senior Board Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 2299

      #3
      What was the deal with Alice, that envelope, Stefano, and the safety deposit box?
      Just for fun: How did the Salem Inn get moved to HTS from wherever it was?

      Comment

      • witchboy
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2005
        • 10776

        #4
        Did Marlena really have a child by Alex North? Alex told Marlena they had had a stillborn child before she came to Salem, and it was never mentioned again. I always figured the child would turn up alive the way they always do. It's possible Alex was just lying about it but we never found out.
        Is the mystery of John's past really solved? After nearly thirty years, finding out his real parents were people we'd never heard of with no connections to the rest of the show was a big let down.
        It does seem likely that someone sexually assaulted Roman while he was Stefano's prisoner. There's no way Roman would've given them a sperm sample willingly. The show definitely never directly addressed the reality of how Rolf got Roman's sperm to create Rex and Cassie.

        Comment

        • knotsfan
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2017
          • 1922

          #5
          Stefano DID NOT sleep with Susan- it was clearly shown that she was impregnated while under sedation by a doctor while Stefano was sitting next to her, dressed as Elvis, talking like Elvis, so that later, she would have what she thought were memories of sleeping with Elvis. Still criminal and gross, of course, but it was made very clear there was no actual sex involved.

          Comment


          • witchboy
            witchboy commented
            Editing a comment
            There have been criminal cases where a man was convicted of rape when he "just" artificially inseminated a woman against her will. The case I remember involved a man who forced his teenage stepdaughter to be a surrogate mother for him.

          • knotsfan
            knotsfan commented
            Editing a comment
            witchboy, to be clear, I never used the word “just” in my answer, even though you used it with quotation marks, which suggested I said that word. I didn’t. Also, my answer was very clear and specific to the OP’s question, which asked if Stefano really slept with Susan. The answer is no, he did not sleep with Susan.
        • pnorbert2222
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jul 2006
          • 9265

          #6
          Who was Quinn Hudson's father?
          Who was Greta von Amberg's father?
          Who was Cameron Davis's father?
          Who is Charlie Dale's father Jimmy?
          Where is Kim and Shane's son Andrew? I think he is the only Brady grandchild we've never seen as an adult.
          Where are Hope's half brothers Dougie and Steven?
          Who was Vanessa Dimera? Or Tony's older brothers that Stefano mentioned?
          What are Chelsea, Stephanie and Cassie up to? Have they started their own families yet?
          How did Vivian not already know Stefano before they slept together? They had the same sister in law (Philomena Alamain)
          Did Eduardo have other illegitimate children?
          Have Sonny's brothers started families yet? Justin never mentions grandchildren...but surely one of his other kids has children by now.
          Are Marlena's parents still alive? They were mentioned a lot in the 90's because Eric stayed with them while Sami came back to Salem.
          Where did Kate come from? We know NOTHING about her life before she was married to Curtis.
          What was Caroline's maiden name?
          Who is Xander's mom?
          What happened to Susan Banks husband Edmund Crumb?

          Comment


          • dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd like to know where Edmund is. I read somewhere that the reason Stefano got Elvis was because
            Susan and Edmund couldn't afford to raise him and later they broke up. Bunk. ? Susan would never
            have given that boy up, nor Edmund, either. I'd like to see Susan and Edmund reunite. Sorry, Roger.

          • witchboy
            witchboy commented
            Editing a comment
            In the early 80s Steve Olsen embezzled money from Julie and fled Salem never to return.
        • usedpeople
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Jan 2016
          • 35

          #7
          What happened to the good writers of the 80s is the biggest mystery

          Comment


          • gymguy68
            gymguy68 commented
            Editing a comment
            My thoughts exactly!
        • pnorbert2222
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jul 2006
          • 9265

          #8
          Originally posted by usedpeople View Post
          What happened to the good writers of the 80s is the biggest mystery
          They got buried with Carly Manning.

          Comment

          • icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2013
            • 12524

            #9
            What did Rolf want from Gwen that he was willing to go so far to help her without even knowing her identity or her motive?
            Where is Celeste that she's absolutely never involved in her grandson Theo's life?
            How did Stefano have 6 older brothers yet not one of them or their descendants has emerged in Salem?
            Did Stefano have any children with Mai Chin during their short romantic involvement?
            Did Nathan Horton become a doctor?
            How does Eric and Nicole's apartment have any bedrooms with windows on both sides of the door?
            How did Gwen poison Abigail while confined in Bayview with Claire as her only friend not noticing her leaving and coming back?
            How can so many people fit in John and Marlena's loft?
            How many rooms are up above the pub?
            Why does no one ever exit the show by walking up the Horton stairs and never being seen again like several did in the past?

            Comment


            • witchboy
              witchboy commented
              Editing a comment
              It wouldn't surprise me if Stefano killed his brothers.
          • bmf1776
            Scriptwriter
            • Nov 2008
            • 5025

            #10
            Originally posted by Nick Fallon fan View Post
            Tommy Horton Jr Should be over 90 if he’s still alive, the writers probably just forgot he existed
            Tommy was referenced in 2016 in a conversation between Julie and Jennifer and they seemed to imply he's still alive. His ornament is still on the tree. I would like to see them address it. It could be a big story or it could be a a funeral episode. But they should address it.

            Comment


            • Nick Fallon fan
              Nick Fallon fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting, I agree they should address him more, and maybe bring back his daughter Sandy

            • witchboy
              witchboy commented
              Editing a comment
              I have thought that they could bring Tommy in as a love interest for Maggie.
          • Key
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2015
            • 6721

            #11
            Where's Neil Curtis?

            Comment


            • bmf1776
              bmf1776 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maggie and Sarah have talked like he's dead. I did love his they had Liz call Maggie a couple years ago.

            • Dakotacat
              Dakotacat commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree! He went to see a patient and disappeared!
          • steven hawk
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2015
            • 694

            #12
            Sorry OP, this is about John(not necessarily about his parentage...so it should qualify) but a few years back when John was investigating his past, he had this picture of Stefano's old right hand man Petrov and it was some sort of clue. Now I believe(if I'm remembering correctly) John's trail onto Maude and Yo-ling had nothing to do with this picture...the whole purpose of that picture was never explained, a plot point completely dropped. It's kinda like Ted Larants wife still being alive, What was the point of Diana even mentioning this? she was a character we've never seen, even Ted knowing she was still alive brought nothing to the story.

            Comment

            • jeffjaco1175
              Board Regular
              • Apr 2011
              • 500

              #13
              Originally posted by NathanSYK View Post
              What are some unresolved mysteries over the years that we never got answers or explanations to that come to mind? Lets discuss. (PLEASE, nobody bother mentioning Johns parentage, that's a can of worms I dont want discussed here)

              Here is my first thoughts:

              Belle and Mimi's "cool" college sorority supervisor (whose name I cannot remember) having angst with Celeste
              Greta von Amberg's father
              Don Craig's whereabouts
              Does Tommy Horton Jr actually still exist? Why is he estranged from the family? Whats the deal behind the scenes of never allowing him to return?
              Benjamin Reardon's father
              What happened to Peter Blake
              Aremid today
              What happened to Salem Place? (in the show, not IRL)
              How long was Melaswen being built for, and to what extent was Stefano's involvement
              What was the endgame for the Dimera's vendetta against the Brady's in 2002
              How did Stefano obtain Marlena from Orpheus after 1987 (do these two characters know one another? I wish they got to interact onscreen)
              Where is Tyler Kiriakis
              Where is Jonah Carver
              Where is Jamie Cadwell
              Where is Jett Carver
              Is TEK still alive? I kind of saw Rafe as the 'new TEK', but his fate needs to be addressed
              Did Stefano actually sleep with Susan while pretending to be Elvis?
              Did Roman and Nicole REALLY have a one-night stand?
              Who and where are Stefano's six other brothers? Its so hard to believe we have never met any or even heard their names? Imagine everything Stefano has done, yet there are SIX others just like him doing the same thing, across the globe.
              Whats the deal with the 'black gloved figure"? I know they wrote it later on for it to be EJ, but was this the plan all along, and why? I don't understand the motive or reason at all, surely in 2004 JER had another person and plan in mind for the identity of this figure.

              and lastly.... how was Roman's sperm obtained during captivity to create Cassie and Rex.... (Stefano dressing up as a woman and giving Roman a cheeky little "wink wink")
              In addition to Orpheus and Marlena.
              How did Stefano get Hope From Ernesto.
              How did Stefano get Steve from Lawrence.

              Comment

              • fire_lookout
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2018
                • 1476

                #14
                How did Philip regrow is leg that was supposedly lost in war? And who is his plastic surgeon for facial reconstruction? Neither are mentioned.
                What happened to Tyler who would be close in (soap) age to Claire and Ciara?
                What is Stephanie up to?
                Are Chelsea and Max still together?
                What is Frankie Brady doing this days?
                Does Belle still own the club that she bought for Claire? If so, where is it?
                Does Maggie still own Che Rue?
                Does the bar/lounge from which Hope pushed Jennifer over the railing still exist?

                Comment


                • witchboy
                  witchboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Years ago Victor got Phillip an experimental prosthetic leg. They talked a lot about how realistic it looked, then never mentioned it again.
              • Prizzle
                Board Regular
                • Oct 2009
                • 719

                #15
                The disappearance of Don Craig

                Comment

                Google Matched Content

                Collapse

                Bottom of Page

                Collapse
                Working...
                X