• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dee2
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2015

Sami, surprised that Nicole would tell.

It's difficult to take Sami seriously. She is forever "on", over something. She really seemed
    surprised that Nicole wouldn't have found a way to out her, and even more so that Nicole
    had gotten hold of the letter. Sami never checked to see that the letter had burned, she just
    assumed that it did. She stays puffed up most of the time and in threat mode. I have expected
    her to try to put the blame on Lucas, and I think now, knowing about the letter, she will.

​​​​​She didn't expect that Nicole would have told Rafe, either. If Rafe had kept his mouth closed
    Sami could have had a time tracking down what happened to that letter.?
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

Yep, that part sure didn't ring true. Sami had to know, that somehow, Nicole would retaliate, even if she didn't get the letter. That wasn't true to their history to make Sami so naive that Nicole wouldn't find someway to get even. It was just like Nicole said, "If you would've left me alone, I would've left you alone" Nicole wasn't even paying attention to anything about Sami's life, and it would've stayed that way, but Sami had to "poke the bear" as Lucas put it. Sami forced these consequences for herself.

Comment

• Nancy T
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2017

Sami thinks she is special.

Comment

• TheRealMike
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2012

Sami has done a lot of bad in her life but I can't really blame her attitude toward Nicole. If that witch stole my child I would be on her a** 24/7 until the day I died

Comment

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          What was the point in having Sami look so naive and inept? That's what I don't get.

• Nancy T
          Nancy T commented
          Editing a comment
          In that case then Marlena & John should be on Sami case 24/7

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X