Why would Victor ever make Gabi the CEO of Titan?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brenda4ev
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2010

Why would Victor ever make Gabi the CEO of Titan?

This story is dumb and makes no sense.

Gabi's plots get more and more silly. They're really scraping at the bottom of the barrel here trying to give her things to do.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

If anyone can spot a viper, it's Victor, so I can't see him making Gabi CEO. That is a huge stretch if they go that route.

Comment

• DaysFanFirst
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2021

Gabi is an idiot. I hope Philip catches onto her schemes.

Comment

• patrick4days
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2019

Never underestimate Gabriela Hernandez! I forgot what her fans called her some years back. I shook my head every time someone posted that Gabi will get the DiMera mansion. Who owns the mansion now?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi owns the mansion.

• patrick4days
          patrick4days commented
          Editing a comment
          I got it! Her fans called her the Vixen

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no idea, none whatsoever of which one/if any of Gabriela's fans called her a "vixen!" I do know w/o an iota of doubt she's called THE TOTAL PACKAGE! How do I know? I penned it and it caught on! In addition, RC script her telling Kate she's "The Total Package!" "As for "shaking" your "head every time some posted that Gabi will get the DiMera mansion" as per the show we were right! Gabriela Hernandez DiMera owns DM!
      • Mollyanna
        Recurring Poster
        • Jun 2021

I think she's plotting a hostile takeover, but Victor will need to be convinced and I don't see that happening.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

It's so dumb. She always gets the short end of the stick.

Yet people still call her a writer's pet.

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Soap Addict
            • Oct 2017

I dont care for this storyline but Victor made Chad CEO before so why not Gabi? Regardless I hate that they have Gabi turning on Phillip

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too. It's so ridiculous. I loved their friendship. ?

• Mariko
              Mariko commented
              Editing a comment
              Because, I always got the impression Victor only tolerated Gabi because of Sonny and Arianna. Otherwise, she'd be the equivalent of a wad of gum on the sole of bottom of his shoe. He'd NEVER put her in charge of Titan. He at least had respect for Chad. (And I think Kate is a factor there, also)

• ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Flowercity79 ? Here checking in and trying to now catch up with Gabriella’s story now, but yet again they seem to be going in another annoying direction. I was really hoping it wouldn’t go this route with Philip!?
          • Brenda4ev
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by patrick4days View Post
            Never underestimate Gabriela Hernandez! I forgot what her fans called her some years back. I shook my head every time someone posted that Gabi will get the DiMera mansion. Who owns the mansion now?
            I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm saying that it's very stupid.

Just like Gabi owning the DiMera mansion is also very stupid... especially seeing as she doesn't even live in her own home and instead the people she's plotting to get revenge on by becoming the Titan CEO get free reign over it.

The show is just riddled with so many small, but nonsensical things that never should've happened. It adds up and contributes to the silly and often foolish atmosphere at Days.

Comment

• happy33
              Scriptwriter
              • Mar 2005

I have never been a fan of Gabi’s, but this story makes her look stupid she never came across as stupid before. To Victor is family comes first, even if you piss him off,your on the outs for a very short time before all is forgiven. Victor would make Xander CEO again or even give the position to Ciara, or take over himself. Gabi wouldn’t even be in the top 100 picks. Unless she blackmails Victor. That the only way she would become CEO.

Comment

• happy33
                happy33 commented
                Editing a comment
                No Victor wouldn’t care. He is a grumpy old man, who would throw some insults at her and tell her to “get the hell out”. He sees Titan as his legacy that he wants to stay in the family. I think Sonny agreed to have Chad be CEO(for a short time )because Sonny was in legal trouble. Chad being a dimera, Victor was not happy. Gabi was married to a Dimera and now dating a Dimera, so yeah I don’t see Victor making gabi CEO. Unless like I said she blackmails him.

• CallAboutTheCat
                CallAboutTheCat commented
                Editing a comment
                I mean, I give her points for self-confidence.

• Mariko
                Mariko commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not self-confidence, it's delusions of grandeur.
            • Fancy863
              Board Regular
              • Aug 2019

So Gabi is turning on someone who never did a bad thing to her and looked out for her. I’m shocked. Not really.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2013

Why not? She's more experienced than Philip who didn't want anything to do with Titan until he needed it, she never tried to undermine Titan's future by laundering money for the mafia, she never tried to destroy the company out of spite like Brady did, she's Arianna's mother which makes her part of his extended family, and she built the one of the most (if not the most) successful divisions of DiMera. So successful that Andre literally stole it from her.

Plus, Victor has already appointed an actual DiMera as CEO before, even if it was the weakest one - Chad who just thought he could use it to take down Stefan. Compared to him, Gabi's a pretty big step up.

All that is of course only even remotely theoretically possible because CEO positions in Salem are an absolute joke. Most people who get them are ineffective fools and they get swapped out regularly at DiMera while Victor keeps his idiot son as CEO while letting Xander, who was leading Titan very effectively by all accounts, walk out because he wouldn't tolerate Victor's games. I honestly wish Days were a show where I wouldn't think to write any of what I just did, yet here we are.

Comment

• campbellka
                  Contract Poster
                  • Apr 2004

Where has Victor been lately? I saw a rumor that said John Aniston retired.

Comment

• harleyquin
                  Day Player
                  • Oct 2017

The story makes no sense & I hate it. Phillip supported Gabi's vision for Gabi chic & had her back when Jake was being a jerk. They developed a genuine friendship so I'm not understanding where this is even coming from. Like why wouldn't she even approach him with the idea of them working together to take down Dimera, he might be down with it considering he has no love loss for EJ. Hopefully it won't even make it as far to Victor. Hopefully Phillip will find out what she's up to.

Comment

• DaysFanFirst
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2021

Originally posted by harleyquin View Post
                    The story makes no sense & I hate it. Phillip supported Gabi's vision for Gabi chic & had her back when Jake was being a jerk. They developed a genuine friendship so I'm not understanding where this is even coming from. Like why wouldn't she even approach him with the idea of them working together to take down Dimera, he might be down with it considering he has no love loss for EJ. Hopefully it won't even make it as far to Victor. Hopefully Phillip will find out what she's up to.
                    Same. I don’t like her betraying Philip after everything Philip did for her and supported her.

Comment

• GoPokes
                      Day Player
                      • Jul 2021

I just want to understand how Gabi turning on Philip to become CEO at Titan is supposed to get revenge on EJ.

What am I missing?!?!

Comment

• Mariko
                        Mariko commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The same logic that is missing from Gabi's head.

• Troy44
                        Troy44 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The ideas is that once Gabi is CEO she can use Titan's resources to de destroy Di Mera Enterprises. Jake will be at her side as she does it, thus getting his revenge.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X