Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas is the best for Sami. One day she needs to realize that EJ isn't the one for her, he never was.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe she will but only when they get writers that great rape and abuse properly.

• lovelydtc
      lovelydtc commented
      Editing a comment
      lol until the G shows up. This is entertaining.

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
    He thought about telling EJ and he admitted it to Sami, but he couldn't go through with it because he loves her and doesn't want to see her hurt.

He is the best!
    I like him a lot. I wish he could move past this train wreck of a relationship.

Comment

Usually, SoapHubs is not a legit site for sources...but they had a interview with Bryan, and he still strongly believes in LUMI. Hoping that the writers pulls it that way for the characters for Bryan.

Comment

• naria
        naria commented
        Editing a comment
        In that interview BD said that Lucas feels Sami will see the era of her ways and come crawling back to him ! In my opinion the Lucas character is disgusting and insulting! Sami will never crawl back to Lucas he’s a weak man and there nothing exciting about Lucas he was very much ill relevant for years until he was again inserted into Ejami’s SL !

• lovelydtc
        lovelydtc commented
        Editing a comment
        BD is such a talented actor. I wish him the best. The Ejami storyline was always disturbing and disgusting, but I have a feeling that is how they like it on Days.

Knowing Lucas's luck he will get Sami back and then get diagnosed with an actual brain tumor.

Comment

• DuckDeadeye
        DuckDeadeye commented
        Editing a comment
        Ouch. Funny, but ouch.
        DD~~

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny and yet so true!

Lumi are boring if they were so great EJ wouldn’t have debut in Salem in 2016 ! Sami wanted a man who loved her for herself and put her first and that man wasn’t Lucas t who constantly belittling berating and bashed her ! What would Sami life be with Lucas living above the pub boring Lucas constantly trying to run her life and pointing out her every faught’s and schemes and telling her how wrong she is ! Sami could’ve reunited with Lucas after Ej was presumed dead yet Sami chose to mourn Ej travel the world in search of finding him walking through fire to save him and then spending the other 4 yrs nursing him back to health and not once did Sami care about reuniting with Lucas ! Sami only slept with Lucas because Ej kept pushing her away if Ej wouldn’t have pushed her away Sami wouldn’t have slept with Lucas ! Lucas is weak and delusional and just because he didn’t give that letter to Nicole he still took the letter out of the fire place instead of letting it burn Lucas made it possible for Nicole to get the letter and use it to hurt Sami and when Sami finds out that Lucas took the letter out of the fireplace and told Phillip about the letter she’s gonna destroy Lucas as well and Phillip Sami isn’t gonna want to be with Lucas she’s gonna be disgusted by him and it gonna make her love for Ej stronger because Sami not gonna let Lucas or anyone else destroy her marriage to Ej the only man that she loves unconditionally !
      Last edited by naria; August 7, 2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Think whatever you want. Sami will destroy her marriage all by herself even if they get through her cheating. Sami always destroys her life.

EJ puts his need to have control over Sami first. It has nothing to do with love. She's an easy mark.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        This says it perfectly.

• lovelydtc
        lovelydtc commented
        Editing a comment
        Welp, that too

Sami was vulnerable and she made her position clear but he was creepy as f.. sneaking in watching Sami then taking the letter. Samantha might love Lucas, in well I feel sorry for you kind of way but he will never be the love of her life, that's EJ. BD/Lucas was simply used for angst for introducing Dan as EJDiMera and bringing #EJami back into play not the other way around.

Comment

Nothing screams love as Lucas calling her a biotch will proposing and then she followed him out the door begging him that she would change crying. EJ is 101% right Lucas is a Swine.

Comment

Originally posted by CRAZYFOREJAMI View Post
          Nothing screams love as Lucas calling her a biotch will proposing and then she followed him out the door begging him that she would change crying. EJ is 101% right Lucas is a Swine.
          Ron has said EJ is here for Sami so be 😃
          Many fans of Sami has called her a bitch and even Sami has said she’s a bitch and I’m a BIG fan of Sami and she is a bitch.
          I’ll take being a swine over being a rapist any time
          Last edited by cookie222; August 2, 2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I never believe what a writer says because that can change very quickly.

Originally posted by cookie222 View Post

Ron has said EJ is here for Sami so be 😃

I need a like/love button. 😂👍

Comment

Oh he was bought back for Sami to deal with what she's done.

Comment

It was very well stated that Ron brought EJ back for Sami. But I did not know we were had to deal with Lucas being in the middle of it. Now we are more than confused of what's going to happen.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I take things the writer says with a huge train of salt.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X