Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it strange that no one is pro Ciara leaving Ben

Logically speaking, since marrying Ben, Ciara has almost been killed countless times and lost her memory. Yet no one is really making any bones about that. Her family, friends etc all seem pro Ben. Their wedding alone would have been enough for me to say, “Girl, you may want to rethink this Ben thing”

I just find it really strange. Other than Victor, but he really doesn’t like anyone so he doesn’t count.

Because they know she loves him and her memories could come back. People have accepted Ben.

Comment

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not everyone has accepted Ben -- whether you are talking in Salem or in the audience. A lot of people don't accept him, in fact.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking there are a lot who don't.

That's because, no one is permitted to be against Ben. Practically every character is made to sing his praises and ignore his history and the fact his history has almost gotten Ciara killed several times. The few that have opposed Ciara and Ben's relationship have either been forced to change their mind and now see them as the golden couple and that no other couple's love is as grand as theirs. Or if one opposes Ben, they're made out to be a villain. This couple and character is propped to the highest degree!

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^On another site, a thought is that RC is having these characters go non stop lauding Ben because it gives him a way to express his feelings.
      If so, he isn't understanding that many viewers are insulted by it. It has been constant.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      I spit out my iced tea when Claire uttered that line! That is truly how they are presenting Ben now, as a saint, and it's utterly sickening!

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      So much this! And when Claire uttered the "saint" line and the comparison of Ben to Bo, I could have thrown up. The comparing Bo to a serial killer really pisses me off.

It's because the show is so badly written. Everyone props up Ben.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      For the most part it is horribly written. An occasional good episode sneaks through.

• pnorbert2222
      pnorbert2222 commented
      Editing a comment
      true...I liked yesterday's episode where Nicole and Eric had it out.

Prior to the wedding their acceptance of him seemed somewhat rational to me. But after the explosion, then her being kidnapped not once but thrice, then the second explosion and her being injured, it’s weird.

Comment

Hope loves Theo so it seems she was ok with this wedding, since she knows Ciara and
      that she will do what she wants.

Good for Lani, she was happy for Theo.

Nicole was happy for Theo.

Chad, too. They don't want to see Theo hurt, but they are happy for him.

Bottom line is that Ben is the character to be pushed, so more others push him, to the point of
      nausea.

Comment

like many other things on this show it is all very unrealistic. i don't know what sane person would want to be with a serial or former serial killer, and their family and friends cheering them on. honestly most of the relationship's on this show probably wouldn't make it as far as they do.

Comment

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t know which couple is worst, Cin or Ejami?

They have no say in what she does so They know to keep their mouth shut thankfully.

Comment

• cali815
          cali815 commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn't mean they aren't pro Ciara leaving Ben. It just means that it is finally happening, so they are just holding their breath and hoping it sticks.

They know Ben changed and how happy snd in love Ciara was. Look at how she is acting now. She comes off hateful scared and miserable snd of course haters like it bc it is against Ben but her family and friends know how safe Ciara felt with Ben and what a mistake it is.

Ciara knew what Ben did when she fell in love and wanted him anyways and yes Ben did some terrible things but Eve and Vincent are at fault for their actions and them choosing to target Ciara instead of Ben makes them no better. Ben is not responsible for their choices and actions and Evan os not Bens fault he was a victim of his revenge against Jordan.

Ciara relized Ben had changed and the whole town saw how much he loved her never gave up on her snd saved her.

Comment

They all seem to be so obsessed with Ben and so obsessed with Ciara being with Ben... it's unhealthy.

I'd say book some session with Marlena, but she's another weirdo.

Must be something in the water.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't count on Marlena to be objective. She's Ben's most important booster.😄

What’s even more unsettling is that Ben hasn’t really changed. He went to therapy and is on medication but with the right dosage of anti-meds and manipulation he can easily turn back into his former self. Ciara locking herself in the bathroom was very telling

Comment

• happy33
            happy33 commented
            Editing a comment
            He has changed, he hasn’t hurt anyone in years. He has become a good person, with a stable job, who lives with regret and remorse everyday. He goes to therapy regularly so that he can maintain his mental health. “Locking
            herself in the bathroom” are you talking about when Vincent brainwashed him? It was a Ben who told her to do that, he feared what he would do because of the brainwashing. And ultimately Even brainwashed he couldn’t hurt Ciara. So IMO he has changed.

• cali815
            cali815 commented
            Editing a comment
            He hasn't "hurt" anyone in 3-4 years which is about one year per person he killed. That's not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things.

They know that deep down Ciara is still in love with him underneath the fog in her brain.

Comment

Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post
            What’s even more unsettling is that Ben hasn’t really changed. He went to therapy and is on medication but with the right dosage of anti-meds and manipulation he can easily turn back into his former self. Ciara locking herself in the bathroom was very telling
            After Ben told her too and Ben fought against the brainwashing and torture to not hurt Ciara. Even then he could never bring himself to hurt Ciara he attacked Vincent instead to protect her

Comment

Originally posted by hvstmn316 View Post

After Ben told her too and Ben fought against the brainwashing and torture to not hurt Ciara. Even then he could never bring himself to hurt Ciara he attacked Vincent instead to protect her
              I know that, however it was difficult for him to resist that temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by mymommasaid View Post

I know that, however it was difficult for him to resist that temptation.
                He was brainwashed come on snd he resietd. He never ever did anything like that with her before or after so its unfair to hold that one situation that was not in Bens control and he fought against him.

It is like some fans coming for Winter Solider in avengers for things pyt of his control not a fair thing.

Ciara still loved and wanted him after that bc she understood like Ben does with her now thatbwas not his fault or what he wanted

Comment

• cali815
                  cali815 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He was brainwashed. He was mentally ill. He had a bad childhood. His girlfriend cheated on him with Chad.

Ben always has an excuse his violence.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X