• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hvstmn316
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2006

I enjoyed the Ben and Allie scenes

I really liked the scenes between Allie and Ben. They have a nice friendship vibe and I like that Allie is there caring for Both Ben and Ciara but their is not the measyiness that their is with Claire. She reminds me of how Jennifer used to be with Bope. Hope she can continue to be friends with them after Ciara memory returns.
  • REstivez71
    Day Player
    • Dec 2020

I hate it. He strangled Will. Allie is a moron

Comment

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yet Will has forgiven him and was best man at his wedding to Ciara, so why should Allie hold any ill will to him.

• LizWebberFan
      LizWebberFan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that would make sense if Will still had not gotten over what happened to him. However, he got passed it, forgave Ben and even became friends with him. If Will can be friends with him then I don't see why Allie can't either.

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will forgiving Ben and standing up at the wedding is yet another unrealistic abomination of RCs writing.

So, someone can still hate the relationship and think Allie is a moron to be friends with the man who strangled her cousin and left him for dead.
  • kahinamah
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2019

I also really like their scene between them.

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

And another character has ingested the Ben Kool-aid. Poor Allie!

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's getting the hang of it. At their lunch, Ciara had to tell her to shut up.

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        IKR! Another young girl to worship at the alter of Ben the NTK -- but he's pretty so it's all OK.
    • Joluiscute
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2007

I like them but no one is allowed to like Ben, you know that. Ben is the one character who is unforgivable even for a soap. We can forgive rapists and other murderers and villains it but not 'the serial killer", in case you forgot what he did.

Comment

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you aren't paying attention to what people are saying. Those who don't like the false redemption of a serial killer, also don't like forgiving rapists. It is not as simple as forgiving villains, it is the severity of what he did and how many people he did it too AND the fact that RonBert have turned him into a romantic hero.
    • hvstmn316
      Board Regular
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
      I like them but no one is allowed to like Ben, you know that. Ben is the one character who is unforgivable even for a soap. We can forgive rapists and other murderers and villains it but not 'the serial killer", in case you forgot what he did.
      Yep so true Ben is bad and wrong for everything and no one can love him but the haters favs can get away with anything and they have to be worshipped and loved its amazing .

I like that Allie is a kind person being there for Ben when he is heartbroken and trying to help. She can be loyal go Ciara which she is but show compassion to Ben too.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen to that!!!!

• GHKissOff
        GHKissOff commented
        Editing a comment
        Really, I'm glad that Allie is refusing to pick a side. Although Ciara acting like her former spoiled entitled self (seriously, she didn't change Ben as much as he changed her, he made her far more humble) expects people to chose a side. When they even try to defend Ben she takes that as they chose him how dare they and then she's off on one of her spoiled brat tangents.
    • kmber
      Day Player
      • May 2021

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
      And another character has ingested the Ben Kool-aid. Poor Allie!
      I don't even like Sami but I didn't expect her daughter to be so milquetoast. Doesn't give me high hopes for her other 2 whenever they show up.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        Every character must be made to sing Ben's praises or they'll be presented like a villain! It's wrong and over the top propped writing, but that's how it is now.

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        The writer wants desperately to get the point across, Ben good, anyone opposed, bad.

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^I know, it's sickening.
    • happy33
      Scriptwriter
      • Mar 2005

I like it too. I like that Allie wants to support Ben and Ciara.

Comment

• TheRealDeal
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2019

Just because Will forgave Ben doesn’t mean Allie has to defend and be a Ben lover. The normal response would be to just stay out of it.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2015

All I was thinking was isn’t she afraid of Ben. When did Allie become a Ben cheerleader?

Off topic: Ben looked so handsome. I can see why Claire can’t stay away from him.

Comment

• hvstmn316
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            All I was thinking was isn’t she afraid of Ben. When did Allie become a Ben cheerleader?

Off topic: Ben looked so handsome. I can see why Claire can’t stay away from him.
            Why should Allie be afraid? Ben has changed alot and if Will and Marlena can forgive I do not see why Allie has to hate Ben. He has always been nice to her. Allie was maid of honnor for Cin wedding so it makes sense she would try and get through to Ciara.

All I saw was Allie being kind and sympathetic to what Ben was going through but stick being there for Ciara I like that.

RSW always looks so fine. No guy on this show can compete with Ben for sex appeal.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Did I say Allie should hate Ben? But she should be afraid of him because he strangled young women like her. How does she know Ben is still on his meds? Allie was made of honor at the last minute in Cin’s wedding. Now I see why Ciara didn’t ask her at first, no loyalty.

Allie is just like she has always been, causing as much friction as possible. She can’t help it though. She is Sami’s child.

But yeah, RSW is a fine hunk of a man. ?
          • everafter
            Board Regular
            • Oct 2004

I loved the way Allie was with Ben and Ciara yesterday. It's nice seeing characters out of their usual little circle.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2017

Loved their scenes as well Both Alli and Ben seem to have chemistry with whomever they are paired with. I would be ok with them falling in love if Ciara didnt get her act right lol. But i think Alli already has her hands full with Chanel and Tripp. But i enjoy them as friends as well

Comment

• everafter
                everafter commented
                Editing a comment
                RSW has chemistry with everyone.

• Joluiscute
                Joluiscute commented
                Editing a comment
                True facts about RSW, the chemistry machine and Lindsay Arnold is absolutely adorable! I love the idea of them being buddies and being there for each other.
            • hvstmn316
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
              Loved their scenes as well Both Alli and Ben seem to have chemistry with whomever they are paired with. I would be ok with them falling in love if Ciara didnt get her act right lol. But i think Alli already has her hands full with Chanel and Tripp. But i enjoy them as friends as well
              I could actually see Ben and Allie before Blaire and they do have chemistry but RSW has chemistry with everyone. Ben only wants Ciara and I could not see Allie going after Ciaras men we already have that with with Claire.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup he and Allie definitely have some great chemistry
            • Katedimera2003
              Board Regular
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by REstivez71 View Post
              I hate it. He strangled Will. Allie is a moron
              My exact thoughts. But I'd also add. Allie is a RAPE SURVIVOR. Ben broke into Paige's shower and strangled her to death. That's a worse assault on a woman than a rape. She should be appalled by Ben. Charlie was mentally ill too. So what?

Comment

• cali815
                cali815 commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly! She should want to be far away from Ben. But RC doesn't consider rape that big of a deal, so of course she is another prop for Ben.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X