So, as usual Sami is going to be blamed for everything.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rose777
    Day Player
    • Jun 2013

So, as usual Sami is going to be blamed for everything.

Seriously, why is everybody blames Sami for everything. Yes, she is at fault at taking things a bit too far but why don't people of Salem don't actually blame the guilty party. Everything is Sami's fault according to them.

Abby pretends to be Sami's friend and sleeps with her fiancé. Who gets the entire blame? Sure not Abby or EJ. Somehow Sami ended up being the villain in the entire story. Say what? Her brother and aunt took Abby's side. Her son called her some bad names and actually went so far as to write a magazine article to expose his own mother. JJ threated Sami (guess he was too chicken to threaten EJ). Her own mother wanted to make sure that Abby is OK, never mind about her own daughter. The list goes on and on and on. Even Abby had the audacity to slap Sami and throw the entire sordid affair in her face. All Sami did was to fire Abby from the job that according to Terisa was so boring that a monkey could do. Seriously, Sami was the one who was wronged there.

Sami wants to keep her grandson that her daughter wants to give away in a family. Sounds reasonable, is it not? Why would anybody want your ex-husband to adopt your grandson if there are many family members around that are actually ready and willing to take care of the baby? But surely enough Sami gets the blame. Just how dare she actually talk to Rafe and make him change his mind about the adoption? How dare she to want Will to adopt his nephew. Allie abandons her own son at the hospital and runs away but hey, how dare Sami to step up and have some opinion about her grandson's well being. Sami is just pure evil. Nicole's interfered and made things a million times worse but she never got any blame whatsoever.

The truth about Nicole's cheating comes to light. Who is at fault again? Sami of course. Would it be better if she talked to Eric in private about his wife's infidelity? Perhaps. Should she be exposing the whole thing in public? Perhaps not. But seriously, why people put a blame where it actually belongs? On Nicole that is. Out of this Nicole is going to come smelling like a rose while people are going to want nothing to do with Sami. Perfect example is Bell, who blamed Nicole for about 1 second before badmouthing Sami yet again. Brady and Chloe and John are all going to blame Sami and console Nicole. Pretty sure Eric is going to blame his sister as well. Nicole and only Nicole is responsible for sleeping with Xander and not being honest with her husband. Br4ady knew about the cheating but chose to stay quiet and actually went as far as to hire Xander to cover up. But I think it is going to be glossed over.

Pretty sure once Sami's affair with Lucas is going to come to light, she is the one who is going to be crucified for it. Not Lucas for took the advantage of the very vulnerable woman. Not EJ, who verbally abused and ignored his wife for years. Just Sami.
  • mamafenocchi
    Executive Poster
    • Aug 2009

Lucas didn’t take advantage of Sami. Lol. And Sami and vulnerable should not be in the same sentence. And why is it any of Samis business anyhow if Nicole cheated on her brother? Doesn’t she have her own dirty secrets to keep track of? And she didn’t do this to protect Eric, she did it just to be a bitch and is it to get one over on Nicole. She still there so smug and proud of herself, she’s pretty pathetic

Comment

• DAYDREAMER
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Sep 2006

Sami has a habit of spreading crap to everyone where ever she goes...She's a gimme (no brainer). jmo She wouldn't be in Salem if she weren't making somebody miserable. Sami needs to change her M.O... She is predictable...Just keep moving, folks...Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Jj1701
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2012

I get that there are some things Sami shouldn't be blamed for. Like Abby panting after her fiancée. But this time is mostly her fault. She chose to expose Nicole and that's on her. Nicole got drunk and slept with Xander and that's on her and Xander. Sami slept with Lucas on multiple occasions and she and Lucas are going to have to deal with that. But Sami is the only one in this situation who set out to expose someone unprovoked. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Comment

• tashasummer75
          Day Player
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
          I get that there are some things Sami shouldn't be blamed for. Like Abby panting after her fiancée. But this time is mostly her fault. She chose to expose Nicole and that's on her. Nicole got drunk and slept with Xander and that's on her and Xander. Sami slept with Lucas on multiple occasions and she and Lucas are going to have to deal with that. But Sami is the only one in this situation who set out to expose someone unprovoked. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
          I hope they give Sami hell Brady know Sami was behind it all it is Sami fault she did it because she hate Nicole not because she was trying to protect Eric. Karma will come back on Sami

Comment

• icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
            So she was supposed to sit back and do nothing while selfish snake Nicole emerged and cheated on her brother with literally the worst possible person? That's not Sami. Eric never appreciates her having her back, and he never has hers, but that never stops her either. Hypocritical? Sure. But that's what Sami does for her family even though they never show the same loyalty to her.

Sami was provoked. She was provoked when Nicole cheated on Eric with Xander and tried to cover it up first by lying, then by sniffing around Sami's business because of course Nicole would never take responsibility for her own choices if she can blame someone else. That's the real Nicole and that's the Nicole making a comeback.

Let's be honest, Sami would still be getting bashed if she kept quiet about Nicole cheating. She'd be getting bashed because it would have been a selfish act to maintain her own secrets. Sami was in a no-win situation so at least she took the snake down first. Now Nicole gets to play in the dirt and remind everyone that she's no better than Sami - though of course this is Sami so everyone will automatically side with Nicole like they did when she was running around manipulating the custody battle for her own pleasure.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              ITA! I couldn't have wrote anything better!

• Jj1701
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              No. I've said it in several other threads. Sh should have told him privately.
              Sami was provoked? By what, Nicole's existence? The only reason Nicole started sniffing around was to get Sami to back off.
              Sami wouldn't be getting bashed by me if she kept quiet. Or if she decided to be the mature one and just be honest with her brother in private.
              Sami was not in a no-win situation. She relished exposing Nicole, and didn't care that it hurt her brother. Sami provoked this, not Nicole. Sami is her own worst enemy.
          • TheRealDeal
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2019

Xander was willing to tell Eric in private to his face. It is Sami’s fault. I don’t think anyone would blame her for exposing Nicole but the way it was done was uncalled for.

Comment

• CincyLady
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
              Sami has a habit of spreading crap to everyone where ever she goes...She's a gimme (no brainer). jmo She wouldn't be in Salem if she weren't making somebody miserable. Sami needs to change her M.O... She is predictable...Just keep moving, folks...Nothing to see here.
              I couldn't have said it better. I see Sami's face and hit FF.

Comment

• mymommasaid
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

Sami is going to do what she always does, that’s a given and she humiliated her brother just to spite Nicole which is disgusting but at the end of the day Nicole slept with Xander drunk or not and tried to hide it from Eric.

Comment

• backheidi
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Jan 2008

As far as Nicole goes, Sami started it and it is hypocritical of her since she was totally sober and messed with Lucas more then once.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                    Harmonica1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Amen! She also slept with Lucas more than once.

• Rogue
                    Rogue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Being drunk is an excuse, Nicole wasn’t so drunk that when Eric called, she decided to be spiteful and immature and decided not to answer it. Also, they were sober enough to remember that they had great sex. Nicole started this years ago when she stole Sydney. They’ll never be even and it’ll never be over, until Sami personally hurts Nicole as much. If Nicole wanted peace or a happily ever after, she should have never married Eric and tried to manipulate Allie & Belle to get custody of Sami’s grandson.

• backheidi
                    backheidi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No excuse, just Sami started it!!
                • Abby_fan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jun 2015

Abby pretends to be Sami's friend

OP When did this happen?

Comment

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    rkm137 When did Abby pretend to be Sami’s friend? I am still waiting for that the be answered.

• rkm137
                    rkm137 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, one last time. She pretended to be Sami's friend when she was helping her with art history and planning her wedding. Splitting hairs like :Abby didn't actually want to do that stuff" is nonsense because 1) Abby did it and wasn't forced and 2) she knew that Sami thought of it as friendship and Aby carried on. It doesn't matter what Abby intended. It matters what she knowingly did.

Once Sami made it clear that she was interpreting Abby's behavior as friendship, continuing with it meant Abby was fostering that relationship. She doesn't get a pass because she *felt* trapped or like she didn't have a choice because she did have a choice and was only "trapped" by her own guilt and desire not to get caught.

No one is saying that Abby was Sami's friend. We're saying she purposely led Sami to that conclusion with her actions and words.

• Rogue
                    Rogue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If an adult is babysitting my kids and bonding with them, then I must think of them as a friend and someone I trust. If said friend, babysitter screws my man & volunteers to be his side piece to be a part of his life, means they are/were pretending to be my friend. Sami was Abbys friend!
                • Chris
                  Board Regular
                  • Jun 2007

Sami IS at fault here. Yes, Nicole cheated. But she's no floozy (at this moment in time). She fully regrets it and she loves Eric and wants only to be with him. Who kept at Nicole's mistake like a dog with a bone? Sami. Who paid Xander a million bucks to expose the truth? Sami. And who arranged for it all to happen so that her "beloved brother" would be humiliated in the most public way possible? Yep, there's your girl again.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jun 2015

I think Sami was right to let her twin brother know what Nicole had done with Xander. Eric had a right to know.

Sami usually gets blame for everything because she takes things too far to point out another’s wrong doing.

I wonder how is Sami going to explain her adulterous acts with Lucas to EJ. That should be good.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                      Harmonica1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This had nothing to do with Eric. Sami could care less about him and she has now proven it. This was Sami sticking it to Nicole and not caring about hurting Eric.
                  • leela1965
                    Board Regular
                    • Jun 2019

Other people's toxic behavior doesn't mean Sami should get a pass for being a toxic individual. Nobody should. Did Abby do terrible things to her, yes. That doesn't mean she isn't also a terrible person.

At this point, I say the writing for the women on this show has been awful for so long, it's hard for me to care. The writers that gave us Jo Johnson - that gave us our lovely late 80s well written, well characterized poeple - Izzy Toscano, Diana Colville - many strong and capable and caring women, as well as well written men -and well written journeys of character.

I really wish the show would hire good writers who cared to tell well connected stories with well characterized people. The acting talent is there.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Unfortunately, what Sami did...was bad She does have every right to hate Nicole. This time, just went far. Can't believe that stupid Xander went all the way. What happened to the rumor that he has something over Sami????

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X