I love that Sami's family has accepted EJami

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007
    • 65056

    I love that Sami's family has accepted EJami

    It really is something I love. That the past is now history. It goes back to when EJ/John and EJ/Marlena seemed to welcome EJ back to Salem and let EJami stay in their home. I think it's great that EJami's son is named after John.

    But today's Belle scene with EJ was pretty nice too! It's nice they have accepted Sami's choice of being with the man she has wanted to be with for over a decade and it's nice to see. It was nice to see Eric say he was praying for EJ every day and I liked their scene together. Eric has been on record saying that EJ is the love of Sami's life and I know that means a lot to EJ.

    I can't wait to see how everyone interacts with Johnny and Sydney Dimera when they both come to town.
  • Fancy863
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2019
    • 1358

    #2
    Sami’s family seems to have tried to accept EJ after he shot John and terrorized Sami. That’s why it’s so sad to see what she is doing to Eric. He loves her but she wants to embarrass him in front of their friends and family. She doesn’t deserve his support.

    Comment

    • Theresa_Fan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007
      • 65056

      #3
      Originally posted by Fancy863 View Post
      Sami’s family seems to have tried to accept EJ after he shot John and terrorized Sami. That’s why it’s so sad to see what she is doing to Eric. He loves her but she wants to embarrass him in front of their friends and family. She doesn’t deserve his support.
      Like I said the past is the past. They as characters have moved on from the past. It's not like they didn't accept Kristen and Nicole into their families. Nicole kidnapped Sydney and Kristen has done all sorts of crazy stuff. Not to mention Marlena having close ties to Ben. It's a soap. It's nice to see characters accept and move on.

      Comment

      • Fancy863
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2019
        • 1358

        #4
        Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

        Like I said the past is the past. They as characters have moved on from the past. It's not like they didn't accept Kristen and Nicole into their families. Nicole kidnapped Sydney and Kristen has done all sorts of crazy stuff. Not to mention Marlena having close ties to Ben. It's a soap. It's nice to see characters accept and move on.
        Well Sami hasn’t moved on. She has to be willing to move on as well if she wants EJ to be accepted. She hates Nicole more than she loves her brother.

        Comment


        • GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, what she's doing isn't about protecting Eric, its about imploding his marriage because she hates his wife and would never ever forgive her. But she expected John to forgive EJ for framing him and trying to kill him. Yeah that's Sami hypocrite to the end, really hope her family finds out that she's behind Xander making that confession and humiliating Eric in such a public horrendous way.
      • Theresa_Fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007
        • 65056

        #5
        Originally posted by Fancy863 View Post

        Well Sami hasn’t moved on. She has to be willing to move on as well if she wants EJ to be accepted. She hates Nicole more than she loves her brother.
        That is because Sami is a mess and has always been. But I am saying in general Roman, John, Marlena, Belle, Eric have moved on from hating EJ and EJami together.

        Comment

        • cookie222
          Soap Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 7443

          #6
          Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

          That is because Sami is a mess and has always been. But I am saying in general Roman, John, Marlena, Belle, Eric have moved on from hating EJ and EJami together.
          They have no choice if they want to have Sami and her kids in their life I know John may act like everything is ok but John dose not like EJ and that’s a fact

          Comment


          • Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            No one likes EJ. They put up with him to placate Sami.
        • CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2012
          • 12226

          #7
          I was surprised that Roman asked Lucas to leave for the family party. Lucas is the father of his (2) grandchildren, and Eric is their uncle. Obviously, Roman does not consider Lucas family any longer, even though he referred to him as family when Lucas needed a place to stay.

          This story is written so poorly. The writers are being no negligent!

          Just for the record, Sami's family does not like EJ, they just accept him. I like EJ because he is good soap material, but he is not a likable person in Salem. Neither is Sami for that matter, which is why they are perfect for each other.
          Last edited by CADY; July 16, 2021, 06:02 PM.

          Comment


          • Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Roman was wrong and it was disgusting that he did that. Sami's family doesn't even like her most times.

          • Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Sami's family like her either to be honest.
        • lagirl
          Soap Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5612

          #8
          They have accepted Ben so why not EJ?

          Comment

          • pnorbert2222
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jul 2006
            • 9265

            #9
            This is the first time I've ever seen Eric and EJ interact. How well did they get along before?

            I don't ever remember them in scenes together.

            Comment

            • pnorbert2222
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Jul 2006
              • 9265

              #10
              Originally posted by CADY View Post
              I was surprised that Roman asked Lucas to leave for the family party. Lucas is the father of his (2) grandchildren, and Eric is their uncle. Obviously, Roman does not consider Lucas family any longer, even though he referred to him as family when Lucas needed a place to stay.

              This story is written so poorly. The writers are being no negligent!

              Just for the record, Sami's family does not like EJ, they just accept him. I like EJ because he is good soap material, but he is not a likable person in Salem. Neither is Sami for that matter, which is why they are perfect for each other.
              Lucas and Eric are over their issues. But they did have their own nasty history.

              Kate paid Nicole 5 million to dump Eric and marry Lucas so he could get custody of Will.

              But I guess if Eric's comfortable with his wife's other ex-husband/his sister's rapist/husband then he probably doesn't have an issue with Lucas either.

              I think Eric and Lucas have bonded over being alcoholics. And I'm sure Lucas appreciated Eric killing Daniel.

              Comment


              • Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                The last part of your post is uncalled for.
            • Theresa_Fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007
              • 65056

              #11
              Originally posted by CADY View Post
              I was surprised that Roman asked Lucas to leave for the family party. Lucas is the father of his (2) grandchildren, and Eric is their uncle. Obviously, Roman does not consider Lucas family any longer, even though he referred to him as family when Lucas needed a place to stay.

              This story is written so poorly. The writers are being no negligent!

              Just for the record, Sami's family does not like EJ, they just accept him. I like EJ because he is good soap material, but he is not a likable person in Salem. Neither is Sami for that matter, which is why they are perfect for each other.
              I was shocked

              Also the Belle and EJ scenes today were very warm. Love those! I may rewatch!

              Comment

              • Theresa_Fan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007
                • 65056

                #12
                Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                This is the first time I've ever seen Eric and EJ interact. How well did they get along before?

                I don't ever remember them in scenes together.
                EJ and Eric have been civil over the years. Eric said he was the love of Sami's life.

                Comment

                • tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 62321

                  #13
                  I love it Theresa_Fan I loved how they accepted EJ in their lives....it's going to take awhile to get used to EJ. But I hope next week is the start

                  Comment

                  • kahinamah
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Sep 2019
                    • 8506

                    #14
                    I am very happy that the whole family is accepting Ej, they know and understand, that Ej is Sami's great love, that she loves Ej, and him too

                    Comment

                    • Theresa_Fan
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 65056

                      #15
                      I loved when Belle made a comment about hugging her brother-in-law. Love it!

                      Comment

                      Google Matched Content

                      Collapse

                      Bottom of Page

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X