Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope there is a BRUTAL Kristen/Brady breakup

When Brady finds out everything Kristen has done, I hope he really goes in on her and tells her what she needs to hear about herself. He's the only person whose opinion actually matters to her, and I hope he breaks her heart as badly as she broke Sarah and Xanders!
  • Flowercity79
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2017

I am sure its coming. After all the nonsense she has pulled, if he were to forgive and take her back he would be the biggest idiot on daytime tv lol. I just hope she at least tells everyone what really happened to Sarah!

Comment

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping what she told Vivian will lead to Vivian using that information to somehow get out of prison. But..my guess is her telling Kate what she told her will be how it comes out.

• Dareen
      Dareen commented
      Editing a comment
      She'll be so angry when Brady sends her packing she'll not tell where Sarah is stashed.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

YES! I hope so too and that will give hope that Brady has been given back his brain too!

Comment

• knotsfan
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2017

Kristen has tried to kill John and Marlena a dozen times, drugged Brady’s brother and raped him, videotaped it, stolen embryos, stabbed Victor, etc etc. and Brady overlooked all that. So what’s the big deal about masquerading as Kate and breaking it off with a guy she’s slept with a few times, or masquerading as Sarah and then shipping her off to some island while she recovers from a fake drug that doesn’t really exist? I mean, nothing Kristen’s done this time is anywhere close to the evil things that Brady’s forgiven her for in the past. Honestly, I’m going to have a hard time believing Brady will be either shocked or angry, because if he can overlook all of her attempted murders and rapes, why can’t he overlook a little blackmail?

Comment

• Nancy T
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2017

Brady will be angry with her for a while but then he will forgive her.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2010

There's not a lot I look forward to on Days, but Brady finally unleashing on the woman who has abused him and tortured his family for YEARS is something I have been anticipating since he first took her back.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
            Board Regular
            • Mar 2020

I look forward to seeing Kristen Blake finally get what she derserves. I truly despise this character and not in a love to hate kind of way. Sick of her always getting her way and making people look dumb and all the propping after her supposed redemption.

Comment

• Jj1701
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
              I am sure its coming. After all the nonsense she has pulled, if he were to forgive and take her back he would be the biggest idiot on daytime tv lol. I just hope she at least tells everyone what really happened to Sarah!
              I think that ship sailed, my friend, when he took her back after she raped him.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oops silly me smh. It doesnt get much worse than that does it lol
            • DuckDeadeye
              Board Regular
              • Jan 2021

Did Susan/Kristen send Rachel a birthday card? 'Cause Kristen/Susan was royally pissed that Chloe bought Rachel a birthday present.
              DD~~

Comment

• Harbor Club
                Harbor Club commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a very good question. Why didn't Mommy Kristen "send" her kid a birthday present?

• Jj1701
                Jj1701 commented
                Editing a comment
                Because Susan probably wants out of jail right about now, but she doesn't want to cross Kristen. So she's hoping not sending a gift will strike someone as odd. But Vivian (via Kristen/Susan) told Brady that Kristen was keeping her distance. And Brady is dumb as rocks. He'll chalk it up to Kristen maintaining that distance. Regardless of how little sense it makes.
            • jjtrdsa
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2010

Any fall out at this point is unbelievable. She kidnapped her brother to get out of jail and held Chloe at gun point and he is still in love with her and she is recently. She tortured his family for years. She raped Eric. She slept with best friend.
              She raped him to conceive Rachel.

Brady doesn't care tbh.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
                GrandmaJulie commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes but Sarah is Brady’s friend and I don’t think he will easily get past the fact that Kristen kidnapped and impersonated her.

• Jj1701
                Jj1701 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure he will. Kristen raped his own brother, as well as Brady himself. She also recently kidnapped Nicole. The former love of his life. Why would he care that she kidnapped Sarah?
            • jjtrdsa
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2010

If Brady has feelings for Chloe and doesn't care that Kristen broke out of prison and threatened her the first time, why would he care about Sarah or Kate?

Comment

• Prizzle
                Board Regular
                • Oct 2009

Brady is going to be mad for sure but in a few months he will forgive her

Comment

• ShermanTank
                  Board Regular
                  • Apr 2018

Why would that idiot care now? Kristen isn't even fun. She just sucks. She sucks the life out of any scene she is in. She brings the entire show down. There is nothing redeeming or even fun about her. The mask thing is the worst idea I have have ever seen. Please please please make her go away!!!!

Comment

• PrincipessaGina
                    Board Regular
                    • Dec 2020

I HOPE that this happens. I have been waiting for it for a very long time. I want to see these two over and done with. I want to see Kristen ruined and Brady deserves this for time and time again believing this damn woman. He is an gargantuan Idiot. She is desperate as hell. Now, that we know she is leaving and despite loving the (actor) kick Brady's behind over to the next city border and leave him there. I could do without him as well. All my silly little petty dreams are all coming true. The demise of Bristen. Now, just bring back Will and Sonny.

Comment

• leela1965
                      Board Regular
                      • Jun 2019

Since this show likes to prop serial killers, etc - I don't hold out hope. But she's horrific. Should be in prison for life

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X