Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will Ciara still have feelings for Tripp?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuckDeadeye
    commented on 's reply
    Do the sweeps actually accomplish anything? DOOL's ratings don't seem to be affected by them.
    DD~~

• Soapfan2005
    commented on 's reply
    Probably until May sweeps at the least. Hopefully not longer than that but you never know

• Emerald Greens
    replied
    Originally posted by Soapfan2005 View Post
    I’m hoping they don’t go the Theo and ciara route and that the person Theo was referencing still having feelings for is Claire. Ciara loves Ben and Theo knows that. She would never be with him if she didn’t have amnesia. They would ruin the character having him take advantage of her like that
    That’s my thinking too it would hurt Theo if he starts s to overlook it but he knows better.

She already is done with Tripp and I think he will be around Allie more.

I do think this is angst for Ben, Claire, Theo and Ciera . How long it lasts I don’t know.
    Last edited by Emerald Greens; March 21, 2021, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• That'sAFact!
    replied
    No, I don't think she'll have feelings for Tripp.
    More like, she'll have a slap for Tripp.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Originally posted by belle_ View Post
    I think it would be a good angsty roadblock for the Allie/Tripp storyline, to make sure they don't rush it
    I think it might be with Ben more with Tripp, if it goes there. I uh don’t like the idea of Allie with Tripp cuz of the mess thing, but if you like them together, then I will respect your wish on that

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Originally posted by Soapfan2005 View Post
    I’m hoping they don’t go the Theo and ciara route and that the person Theo was referencing still having feelings for is Claire. Ciara loves Ben and Theo knows that. She would never be with him if she didn’t have amnesia. They would ruin the character having him take advantage of her like that
    The new Theo looks like teenager compared to the cast of the younger generation.
    For Ciara she loves Ben, and for Claire I would like a man who didn't want Ciara at one point.

I think we are going for Ciara who thinks she has feelings for Theo, but eventually she will regain her memory, and get back together with Ben, she will leave for a while to go see her mother.

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan2005
    replied

Leave a comment:

• happy33
    commented on 's reply
    Probably will turn out that way. Although it’s feels wrong with Ciara’s memory loss, and it would feel like Theo is taking advantage. I would much rather she go visit her mom.

• RickySpanish
    commented on 's reply
    lol. I don't know what the heck is going on. I think real life issues maybe effecting the character.

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
    Na I think she's going to be getting with Theo, and leaving town.
    I love that idea.

I don't want her to get her memory back until her three kids with Theo finish medical school.

Leave a comment:

• RickySpanish
    replied
    Na I think she's going to be getting with Theo, and leaving town.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Ciara didn't have feelings for Tripp at all anymore, when she found Tripp and Claire together, so I don't think Ciara will have feelings for him.

Leave a comment:

• happy33
    replied
    Yeah she was clear that she was done.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Well, Ciara told Claire she can have Tripp. I don’t see Ciara changing her mind. Theo, oh, never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Panthers1981
    replied
    I don't think so Ciara told Claire that she can have him so I don't see Ciara still having feelings for Tripp

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X