Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday, August 14th. Preview

Ben encounters Vincent in Marlena's office. Eve pleads with Claire, to not turn her into the police. Gabi & Jake get surprising news. Gwen kisses Chad! Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

!!! Wow I'm looking forward to the context of that kiss

Comment

Looking forward to Gwen and Chad

Comment

I think it might be the old ploy where it looks as though Chad is returning the kiss, but on Monday's finish, he really isn't. Otherwise, he better not!

Comment

I'm sure Vincent walked in entirely unnoticed by any security cameras or hospital staff. Guy is apparently part chameleon. Too bad he's such a disappointment as Rolf's protege.

Claire needs to kick Eve right into a jail cell. This version of Eve clearly doesn't care about her at all.

I'm assuming Gabi and Jake's surprising news is that the meeting went well. Not sure what else it could be.

I'm sure it's something stupid like trying to piss off Jake, but still Gwen is going for the man with the money and power!

Comment

Chad won't be returning the kiss to me it looked like he was trying to push her off. .I don't think he is going to kiss her back. Chad doesn't want Gwen. I do think Gwen kisses Chad and throws herself at him even though he has not shown to ever want her because she is trying to make Jake Jealous.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! Did not know that Chad would be giving you a kiss! He is a passionate kisser! He pulled Serena in for a kiss but she smacked him.

Sometimes it drives me nuts how they do things. Let me make a prediction here that I'm almost positive will be correct. They tease that Ben will see Vincent.. He won't remember him. It's a nothing burger spoiler. Ben won't remember him, he will shake Vincent's hand, and Vincent will aid Marlena in treating Ben.

Comment

• Harbor Club
              Harbor Club commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree. I don't think the timing works, but I did wonder if Vincent was the special doctor Abby was seeing in Florida. Marlena would consider him a respected colleague.

• Harbor Club
              Harbor Club commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree. I don't think the timing works, but I did wonder if Vincent was the special doctor Abby was seeing in Florida. Marlena would consider him a respected colleague.

I bet Ben won’t remember Vincent. Oh Chad, another woman throwing herself at you. I miss Olivia’s Clair bear. “sigh”

Comment

I don't understand why Vincent is seeing marlena. Plus the police are looking for him. So why be seen by people. Yes i do agree though that Ben won't remember him. So Gwen is kissing Chad now he better reject her. Don't help eve Claire.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                RE: Vincent, yes the police are looking for him but this is the SPD so he will probably walk around town unnoticed.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
              I think it might be the old ploy where it looks as though Chad is returning the kiss, but on Monday's finish, he really isn't. Otherwise, he better not!
              Oh sure. He's not going to sleep with her right away.

That would be rushed. Gwen's going to slowly seduce him for the next few months IMO. He's going to give in...eventually.

Comment

• dee2
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^I hope they don't take Chad or Abby in the direction of cheating.

I thought Vincent was Xander at first...why need him when you can have Xander doing the bad work.

Comment

Gabi and Jake: will they find out that Vivian is alive?

Eve will end up being responsible for several deaths, she want that Ciara dies and if several people do die, maybe the perpetrators will really go for a return of Ben who kills.

Gwen and Chad, I can't wait to see this.

Comment

Was looking forward to today's episode but sadly got another hour long press update for Chicago.
                  Any chance someone could give a brief description. Actually curious about the Chad and Gwen interactions

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gwen told Chad she wanted him to make love to her, to make Jake jealous, Chad said no, Gwen kissed him, and Gabi came upon them
                    and took pictures. It was plain that it was Gwen doing the awkward kissing and Chad was resisting, but Gabi said she would show the
                    pictures to Abby.

Vincent got Marlena out of her office, Ben came to see Marlena and Vincent is telling Ben what to do, but missed giving Ben an injection
                    that would make him kill Ciara.

Rafe and Hope got sentimental about their relationship. Hope said they would just be friends, for now. Ciara came in as they might have
                    kissed and is happy.

You would think Marlena would put a lock on that door after Orpheus visited a few months back.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X