Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the new Claire!

She stepped right into Olivia’s shoes and brought maturity to the role of Claire. Welcome, Isabel Durant! I can’t wait to see more scenes of her with Allie, Marlena, and her parents!

I watched little of today's show, but I saw enough of new Claire to see that she comes across as less hyper than the previous one. That will
    probably make her appear more mature. How that will play in scenes with Shawn remains to be seen, if he is ever on the show again.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
      I watched little of today's show, but I saw enough of new Claire to see that she comes across as less hyper than the previous one. That will
      probably make her appear more mature. How that will play in scenes with Shawn remains to be seen, if he is ever on the show again.
      I agree. I’m loving the maturity. She’s less spastic. I’ll miss ORK, but I’m giving Isabel a chance to keep growing on me. I’m impressed so far!

Comment

I knew Olivia Rose Keegan was leaving, but I had no idea she was going to be replaced; I never read it on the boards.

Comment

I like the new Claire already. She seems like she will take Claire to the next level of maturity. I really enjoyed Olivia Rose Keegan in the role and wish her well in her new ventures. I will give this new actress a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by cali815 View Post
            I like the new Claire already. She seems like she will take Claire to the next level of maturity. I really enjoyed Olivia Rose Keegan in the role and wish her well in her new ventures. I will give this new actress a chance.
            That’s me too! I’m glad she is adding maturity to the role. Kinda like when Martha Madison took over from Kirsten Storms. Isabel is great so far!

Comment

I really liked the way they transitioned the new Claire in today. I think it helped. I liked the way ORK closed out in her scene with Marlena on Monday, and I don't recall seeing ORK in any scenes with Ally before. So the way they had Ally and Claire meeting like that in Eric's apartment with an extended, interesting scene where they seemed to connect as cousins, was smart.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                They were in scenes together for Ciara’s bachelorette party.

Originally posted by Hour Escape View Post
              I really liked the way they transitioned the new Claire in today. I think it helped. I liked the way ORK closed out in her scene with Marlena on Monday, and I don't recall seeing ORK in any scenes with Ally before. So the way they had Ally and Claire meeting like that in Eric's apartment with an extended, interesting scene where they seemed to connect as cousins, was smart.
              They were great scenes!

Comment

I also like the new Claire. She is very pretty, and will play the role well.

Comment

I'm going to miss Crazy Claire!

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                    I also like the new Claire. She is very pretty, and will play the role well.
                    I think so too! I love her maturity!

Comment

Very pretty actress!

Comment

I liked the scenes of the new Claire with Sami and Allie, more mature. I'm waiting for the scenes with Marlena, John, Shawn and Belle.

Comment

The first thing I though when I saw the new Claire was, wow they should have used her as a recast Ciara. Dye her hair black and she would look a lot like her. It's going to take me some time to get use her. I loved ORK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hour Escape View Post
                            Allie, Claire (ORK) and Ciara got together for drinks the night before Ciara and Ben's wedding.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X