Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will's beard

I loved how Will grew a beard within a scene. The first part of the scene was taped on their last day of production in 2019. Later in the scene was taped when they came back to work after the long break. Continuity be damned! This thread isn't whether you like the beard, it's about the continuity failure. Will started the scene without a full beard and he ended the same scene with a full beard. Chandler made fun of it on his twitter.
    Last edited by TV Man; August 12, 2020, 09:32 PM.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Comment

I know if I miss my morning shave, and after lunch shave, my beard gets pretty full by late afternoon.

Comment

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. I was just kidding. My beard doesn't actually grow that fast... My brother on the other hand could grow a full beard by like the 8th grade.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
        Mr.Sami_Brady commented
        Editing a comment
        I was going to say, that is really fast facial hair growth. Then I was going ask what shaving products do you use that that allows you to stay clean shaven without breakouts or skin irritation.

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        haha yeah. That would not be fun. If my beard grew that fast I'd just accept it and not shave.

I love the beard. Makes him look way more mature and just elevates his sexiness

Comment

• will fanboy
        will fanboy commented
        Editing a comment
        My Willy poo is sexy reguardless.

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        will fanboy icam! He is sexy as hell. I always wished he would remain bi and he and Gabi couldve stayed together lol. His shirtless scenes in jail were the truth👅👅
        Last edited by Flowercity79; August 12, 2020, 08:52 PM.

• will fanboy
        will fanboy commented
        Editing a comment
        I melted at those shirtless scenes

And in the same weird facial hair department, Eric started today's show at the hospital nurses' station with a full beard, and when he and Nicole went back to Allie's room to finish reading the letter, he was clean-shaven. Maybe he stopped at the hospital barber shop for a quick one.

Comment

side effect of Rolf's serum

(where's my no prize...Stan Lee used to give those out for pointing out a solution to a continuity error)

Comment

• MDC
          MDC commented
          Editing a comment
          Omigosh, True Believer, a no prize!

Will looks sexy. They should get the dog 🐕 to resemble Wills beard. That beard made me enjoy watching Wilson today. Will should keep it. Even Sonny could not stay mad at him with all that yummy facial hair.

Comment

they sorased it. how could you forget that little detail?

Comment

Well, if this is a thread about Will’s beard, we are going to talk about it I was going to say that the taping was in 2020 than 2019, but I feel you are correct! Days did not tape much for 2020 because the production closed down.

Comment

• TV Man
              TV Man commented
              Editing a comment
              The thread is about continuity. I posted this after I saw Chandler make fun of how he grew a beard within a scene on his social media.

I didn’t realize they had a break in filming. I thought they had taped almost a full years episodes in advance to take them into October 2020 so when I saw the beard and then Gabi’s new blunt cut, I thought maybe these were recently filmed episodes. Have they started to film post quarantine episodes?

Comment

• TV Man
              TV Man commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe this week is a mix of 2019 taped scenes and scenes taped in 2020 until they shut down for Covid-19.

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Days will be open to shoot in September, if everything looks good for California who has spiked in Covid 19.

• LittlePea
              LittlePea commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks TV Man and tiff5555 😁

I noticed Will's beard, but I think it looks great on him, so I didn't mind the lack of continuity.
            mahdi
            Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

Chandler and Billy looks exactly alike....just want to point that out!

Comment

Originally posted by haygood View Post
                they sorased it. how could you forget that little detail?
                LOL! Not only babies, but also facial hair is SORAS'd on Days.

My favorite facial hair continuity error was one episode a couple of years ago when Chad was clean shaven in one scene at home, had a beard in the next scene (in the park off Horton Town Square), and then was clean shaven in a later scene. I'll try to find when that was...

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                  CallAboutTheCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OK, found it (I had it backward): January 8 2018, Chad had a beard while talking to Kate at Doug's Place, then (January 10) he went home and had no beard while talking to Abby, then met John in the park later that day, again with a beard. Billy Flynn tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/billymflynn/stat...63236384796673

Not a fan of the actor but I actually really liked the beard..So to him i'd say keep it.

Comment

An one episode of ATWT Reid Oliver kissed Luke Snyder so well, Luke had an instant haircut.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X