Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, August 13th. Preview

Ben has a nightmare of strangling Ciara. Rafe & Hope share a close moment. Jake & Gwen argue over his relationship with Gabi. Eve arrives in Salem. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

In those flashbacks he's having, Ciara looks a lot like the Progressive Insurance chick, maybe that is what broke him.

Comment

• Ammalie02
      Ammalie02 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, yes Flo. She does look like that now that you mention it! I guess Ben can be Jamie, lol.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Flo, maybe I can watch some of those scenes.😊

Thank you Cady.............................

Comment

Gwen is jealous that Jake likes Gabi! I can’t wait until Gwen gets Chad in bed! Now that is a hot thing to see!

Comment

• Dareen
        Dareen commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see what Jake sees in Gwen. Chad has better taste than that. He will not go to bed with her.

Here's hoping that that 'close' scene is not what I am dreading it might be.

Comment

Bring on the "close moment" for Rafe and Hope, although I'm not expecting any full fledged reunion for them, but I'll take what I can get.

Comment

What’s the big deal with ROPE? I say, bring it on! They are compatible with each other Too bad both would be gone from Days. They probably are going to be most talked about when they leave. She has been the face of Days. He has more spotlights than any of others until recently.

Comment

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a matter of opinion dee.

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^It isn't opinion that 'most' of Hope's fans hated the pairing of Hope with Rafe. Every poll, etc. I have seen states that.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel um, more just did not like ROPE, but it’s not Rafe’s fault, more like the writers. They could have waited until now for the love to blossom. Around 1k liked ROPE! It’s not much but the writers can work with it to get more fanbase.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X