Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin/Bonnie... is the show going there?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin/Bonnie... is the show going there?

I think that would be so weird.

Dating you dead wife's crazy doppelganger...?

I agree, but in Salem that is... tame in comparison to all the other crazy pairing and stuff that has gone on there. I can't remember the exact words, but Claire said it best to Gwen when talking about dead people "There is death in the real world, and then there is death in Salem; which is, you're not really dead."

Comment

I would prefer Eve for Justin. And Bonnie playing with Lucas mind!

Comment

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't wish Eve on Satan himself

Love it, I never saw the harm she did to people, because at the time, I was not watching (the bonnie I remember was when Mimi was a teenager, and wanted Mickey). But the scenes she has with the characters make me laugh.
      I would rather see a couple Bonnie and Lucas.

Comment

I don't think they are, but who knows.

Comment

Tough one for me. I love Judy Evans and feel there is great chemistry there with Wally even with her as Bonnie!! I might be able to get used to it in time...if they play it slow!! Still wish she was Adrienne though!

Comment

Sounds like something RC would do just to do something crazy.

Comment

I still think Bonnie is Adrienne and something happened that night to where Bonnie ended up dying. Maybe the bodies were switched and Rolf put a chip of Bonnie on Adrienne.

Comment

• luv2write
                luv2write commented
                Editing a comment
                I sure hope you're right!

Originally posted by TheMartins4Life View Post
              I still think Bonnie is Adrienne and something happened that night to where Bonnie ended up dying. Maybe the bodies were switched and Rolf put a chip of Bonnie on Adrienne.
              This show has had crazier stories. I would rather her be Adrienne than Bonnie.

Comment

I want to know what the show is planning to do with Bonnie. I only want Judi as Adrienne some how and falling in love with Justin all over again just has to be their story.

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be something like she's not really Bonnie. For some twisted reason Adrian had her mind altered to think she's Bonnie. Bonnie was living as Adrian. Wouldn't be shocked if Eve, and Vincent had something to do with it, but have no idea why they would.

Comment

Justin needs someone. He and Bonnie can date until Adrienne is resurrected.

Comment

I think based from Judi said, Adrienne is gone. If for some reason that Bonnie is Adrienne, it would be the most stupid thing I have ever seen. And my mind would be saying, ‘Why did Days killed her in the first place?’

Comment

• Mewt
                        Mewt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not as crazy as Kristin with Nicole’s face.

I will always believe Bonnie is Adrienne.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                        I think based from Judi said, Adrienne is gone. If for some reason that Bonnie is Adrienne, it would be the most stupid thing I have ever seen. And my mind would be saying, ‘Why did Days killed her in the first place?’
                        I also think Bonnie's not Adrienne, no need to bring Adrienne back, and I like Bonnie;

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X