Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Gionni and Sydney

Sami is in a different country where are her children? Even if we have SORASED the twins then Sydney can't be 18? Is she in Europe with like a nanny? I'm sorry but if I go to a different country for a moment then my teenager goes with me. I also feel like Gionni would be there for his twin sister.

With all the DiMera money behind them, I am sure there is a bunch of servants to take care of them. And as far as supporting Allie, truthfully I don't think they would he that much support.

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who is Gionni?

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        But that is not the spelling Sami gave him and I don’t speak Italian so I was not familiar with this Gionni. Lol Clementine15

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Understood. Just trying to clarify a bit from my memory. Stefano was always calling people by another name, like "Katerina"

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Clementine15 Yes, Stefano called his grandchild “Giavonni”. Sami and others just call him Johnny. You are correct!

They are back in Italy with servants taking care of them. Living the good life!

Comment

Gionni? I always thought it was Johnny.

Comment

• CADY
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          Gionni is the Italian version of the name Johnny. Stefano called Johnny, Gionni.

Giavonni or whatever the spelling is, is what Stefano called his grandchild. Sami and others just call him Johnny. I hope this makes sense to all

It is weird that Allie’s siblings are not with her. But keep in mind that she never told her siblings that she was pregnant. Maybe that is why they are not here.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          Giavonni or whatever the spelling is, is what Stefano called his grandchild. Sami and others just call him Johnny. I hope this makes sense to all

It is weird that Allie’s siblings are not with her. But keep in mind that she never told her siblings that she was pregnant. Maybe that is why they are not here.
          Plus, Sami didn't even know Allie was in Salem when she got to town, nor did she know she was pregnant. So it's understandable that she didn't bring Johnny and Sydney to town with her.

Comment

This is a dumb question but is E.J. still dead?

Comment

• patrick4days
              patrick4days commented
              Editing a comment
              EJ is in Italy waiting for an actor to play his character lol

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not a dumb question But Days seems to hold off on EJ until they move on bringing him and Sami back to Salem.

• July Baby
              July Baby commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not a dumb question for Salem! LOL!

I am sorry but the whole Stefano calling him Gianni, came out of Stefano ordering EJ to father a Brady child, as some sort of revenge.Later we supposedly found out why through the hideous Colleen and Santos story. In any case Johnny's name is John Roman, named after John Black and Roman Brady.

Comment

Johnny (Stefano called him Giovanni because Giovanni is Italian for John) is old enough to be on his own, as Allie is. Sydney is home. Lucas called Sami (apparently at her home) and Sydney answered. So she is home with EJ. Not sure why but I've had this feeling that Tyler Christopher (formerly Stefan O Dimera) will come back as EJ Dimera. Has that been said by anyone beside me?

Comment

Hope to see them in Salem soon, especially Johnny, he could really have some interesting storylines for the children of the popular couple Ejami, with an Ej recast return on the road.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X