This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Ciarra wearing today?

It looked like skintight silver leggings?

Those barely there outfits are popular with the younger generation. Those tights with the animal prints are as well. Days maybe trying to entice some new young men viewers, because they are letting the female characters practically bare it all.

Comment

They are really tight and skimpy that's for sure. In today's episode I noticed that Claire must have been aware of how short her skirt was and that she needed to be careful with it. I noticed she did a quick "crotch cover" with her hand when she went to sit on the couch with Marlena so that she wouldn't expose herself to the camera lol. Her top was cute but the skirt a little bit too short.

Comment

They didn't do Abby any favours, either, when she was around. Nobody onscreen today looked exceptional. Oh, except Ben in his hospital gown........and that tall, evil, gorgeous monster Vincent

Comment

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
          They are really tight and skimpy that's for sure. In today's episode I noticed that Claire must have been aware of how short her skirt was and that she needed to be careful with it. I noticed she did a quick "crotch cover" with her hand when she went to sit on the couch with Marlena so that she wouldn't expose herself to the camera lol. Her top was cute but the skirt a little bit too short.
          I noticed that too! She was so deliberate about it that I'm assuming that in the first take she didn't cover and they had to cut and ask her to make sure she did!

Wardrobe is definitely a bit extra lately, very tight and short. I don't judge the girls for showing some skin in the summertime, but they need to be fitted better

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X