Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whenever I see gabi and jake together

In a scene they always make me smile. Their bickering is scene stealing and you feel that between the bickering reAl feelings are beginning to emerge. Does anyone else feel this way. By the way loved the way gabby have him a suit to wear. Can't wait to see him in it.

Yes, they’re the main reason I watch the Dimera storyline these days. Now BB’s Jake has come on and Gabi is supposed to be leaving. They really sparkle together in their scenes. It’s too bad that Jake, Stephan’s twin is there with Gwen who I find completely annoying. Once Gabi is gone, it will be 😴 zzzz for me in this Dimera story.

Comment

Yup i am glued to my tv when they are on. They are so into each other, its just a matter of time before they give in to their feelings!

Comment

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        I love everything about them, they are really meant for each other.

I love to watch them, I could watch them all day, I love all of their moments, they can do so much, funny, touching, never boring, always captivating.

Comment

The interaction is the same as it was with Gabi and Stefan. All that's missing is their jumping on each other, anywhere they happen to be. I don't know
        if that will happen for awhile, Jake is busy making movies with Gwen.

Comment

It is just like watching Gabi and Stefan. They argue all the time, insult each other, and scheme together. Jake is becoming Stefan all over again. He and Gabi will be hitting the sheets soon. Another DiMera brother bed post notch coming in no time!

Comment

• Iluvdogz
            Iluvdogz commented
            Editing a comment
            The writing for Gabi is spot on! She has such witty snarky comments and her lines just flow so perfectly. Her facial expressions are fantastic. Losing CB will be awful for this show. I really hope she stays.

Don’t know what to think. People did wanted Jake to be Stefan. I guess fresh start with Gabi.

Comment

At this point Gabi and Jake ae literally the only reason why I even watch anymore. If I know they are NOT going to be on I 've been finding other things to do or to watch which is why I haven't been posting much lately. I just don't have any interest in any of the other stories I'm sad to say.

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
              Yes, they’re the main reason I watch the Dimera storyline these days. Now BB’s Jake has come on and Gabi is supposed to be leaving. They really sparkle together in their scenes. It’s too bad that Jake, Stephan’s twin is there with Gwen who I find completely annoying. Once Gabi is gone, it will be 😴 zzzz for me in this Dimera story.
              As I like to say, they are gold together, they have
              feelings for each other, I watch their moments several times.

Comment

It's the same old, same old, forced arguing which is supposed to be leading to sexual tension, I guess It's falling flat for me. Jake can do so much better!

Comment

Just love the Gabriella and Jake chemistry! They are full of sparks together onscreen. BB is the only one I’ve seen have that onscreen charm with Gabriella in a long time. Now Gabi is supposed to be leaving and I will lose all interest when Jake is on his own with the remaining Dimera vultures. Too bad, he’ll get caught up with them when I move on to other Days storylines then of course.

Comment

I love their scenes together..Gwen is just a ditraction and a sex buffy to Jake... the real chemistry is with Gabi and only Gabi...bring on Jabi!

Comment

Gabi belong with Stefan and his twin brother would be a great choice too. Gabi can make it work it with anyone.

Comment

I'm enjoying their interactions. Sadly CB is leaving and I read somewhere months ago that he was going to be going after Abby.

Comment

I love them together. I sincerely hope that CB returns and they have not does something with Jake in the interim that would make it hard to get back on course with Jabriela.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X