Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman sighting

Good to see Roman again. His scenes with Kayla/Steve were silly, but ok. He should have gotten a couple digs in at Steve for being stupid. He made off with cigars meant for John, so he came out pretty well. I really loved his and Kate's scene at the hospital looking at the baby That was a real scene and they act so well together.

Rumor's of his alien abduction were greatly exagerated.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol good one 🤣

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that can really be ruled out..lol

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      lol that's true @Harbor club... He may have just been released

I wish it was a more serious scene where Roman talked about the explosion and Allie’s baby. There’s a disconnect among characters. Whatever though that’s the show.

Comment

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. That should be included in everyone's conversations since everyone had family at the church.

I liked seeing Roman again. It's good to know he's still in Salem. I may have missed it but have any of the family discussed the bomb, etc., other
    than the ones who were at the wedding?

Comment

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      No, not really. It was only discussed wIth Claire, Belle, and Sonny who weren’t there. Just might have heard as well.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. That does seem odd, that Kayla, Steve and Roman would not talk about it. I don't know when all of these different scenes were
      shot, so maybe that could explain it.

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
    Rumor's of his alien abduction were greatly exagerated.
    i lol @ this. good 1, Ricky SpanishI'm just hoping 1 day soon we get to see the dashing handsome(age well imo) Roman Brady,

a once core-character on days, be seen more, and in a very good juicy romantic storyline,

with Kate.

I miss having him on regularly, in a new "long overdue" SL. It would be nice, imo.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 8, 2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it's unfortunate. I wish he was on more often. I think he should be brought back as police commissioner

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X