• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abby_fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2015

Xander: Adopt one of Elani twins!

Some of the dialogue on this show is so weird. What would make Xander even think for a minute that Lani and Eli would even consider giving away one of their precious children?
  • Ammalie02
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2020

I thought that was stupid too. I mean why would they even throw that in there? It was just weird and odd.

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

Wow, I haven't watched yet today, but seriously?? Why would they even remotely hint at something like that? Wow, Ron really comes up with the strangest stuff. They better not even think of writing something like that!

Comment

• Brenda4ev
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2010

Despite their chemistry this is why I can never get into this pairing.

Xander sounds crazy sometimes when it comes to Sarah. They both seem off. How can you just randomly think that "hey, they are having two babies, one must be up for grabs, I will give it to Sarah!" Nutjob.

Comment

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          Xander has obviously learned nothing.
      • magoo1000
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2009

If Sarah were to adopt why not Allie's baby? But Sarah can always have another baby.

Comment

• Wondertonight
          Wondertonight commented
          Editing a comment
          It makes you wonder if Xander is sterile and knows it....why else would he be obsessed with finding someone else's child and not making one of their own.
      • Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

I didn’t pay attention to their scenes but first why would Sarah bring it up ? Wouldn’t doctor/ patient confidentiality apply here ?

As for Xander it’s completely idiotic. These two are getting ridiculous. Love the actors though.
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; August 8, 2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2012

That statement is a prime example of Xander's desperation and lack of intelligence. The guy is an idiot! The only reason Victor brought him into his home was to do his dirty work for him. Otherwise, he would remain a hard core criminal capable of nothing, but making a living by committing crimes for people like Kristen, etc.

Comment

• Key
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2015

She's a doctor and she tells her bf other people's medical issues.
            Him, he doesn't seem to know the difference between babies and a litter of pups.
            I just can't get that interested in a couple where one's stupid and the other's crazy.

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              Xander is funny, and charming in a thuggish kind of way lol... Sarah.... Well Sarah isn't very interesting without Xander... I would much rather see him with someone like Abby, Gabi, Gwen, Kate.... Anyone but Sarah.
          • Fancy863
            Board Regular
            • Aug 2019

Victor told Sarah that Xander would continue to be a work in progress. I think that's why she didn't blow up at him this time. It was a silly thing for him to suggest.

Comment

• Stunt double
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • May 2011

Xander is always putting his foot in his mouth so it didn’t bother me. The ridiculous ideas that he comes up w sometimes are comical, imo.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Key View Post
                She's a doctor and she tells her bf other people's medical issues.
                Him, he doesn't seem to know the difference between babies and a litter of pups.
                I just can't get that interested in a couple where one's stupid and the other's crazy.
                My thinking as well. I don’t know how Sarah got through med school and I don’t know how Xander manages to function in society at all.

It sounds like she couldn’t wait to tell. It will be out soon but it’s still against medical ethics.

Comment

• Historia
                  Board Regular
                  • Mar 2018

That line s’ was dumb but knowing Xander and how good he is at engineering baby theft, I believe he could act on his stupid suggestion.

He really thinks of Elani’s babies is a spare child that Sarah can take. Crazy
                  This is why this character annoys me sometimes.

Comment

• Silentfan
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Mar 2012

I think Xander is so desperate to make it up to Sarah that he will do anything she wants.

Comment

• Ammalie02
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Jan 2020

Yes some of these characters need to keep their mouths shut. It's bad enough he thought of it in the first place but then to open his mouth and actually tell Sarah he thought it. Gosh! It's like Sami and the talking to Rafe thing. Why did she even bother telling Will she did it at all, just keep your mouth shut.

Comment

• dee2
                        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                        • Dec 2015

These two have lost any appeal they had, for me, as characters or as a couple. Xander was more appealing as the bad one Victor used.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X