Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe everyone in Salem may know of the great Stefano. It does not bother me if Gabi talks to him. Pretty soon Ben and Ciara would be talking to him. Even Eve and Claire too.

Comment

Originally posted by prinxe View Post
      Anyone talking to Stefano's, or any portrait in general, makes me cringe. Gabi, Chad, Stefan, Sami, EJ, Abigail, Kate, whoever. It's stupid. Who does that?
      I think this was something that worked in certain instances I didn't mind it in the 80s on GH with Lila and a presumed dead Edward's portrait(they even had a voiceover where he talked back and made snarky comments).

That would be a lot more fun if Stefano's portrait could do that but alas no. We could've heard him snark about the variety of people in his home and how much he hates it would make a lot of these scenes more watchable.

Comment

Instead of Gabriella talking to Stefano's portrait she should do as JnJ did and cover it, or better yet, remove it and place it in the fireplace! After all, JnJ are guests in her home and had no rights covering Stefano's portrait! Therefore, if Gabriella wish to talk to his portrait instead of covering or removing it, it's her rights as legal owner of the Mansion!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post

I tolerated EJ and Chad doing it... because they were his sons and I saw those relationship play out onscreen. People do talk to their loved ones who pass away like that... either when visiting their graves or praying or even portraits.

But, they went overboard with it and now characters had no sort of bond/connection to him feel the need to speak to his picture.
          I know a few people who talk to their relatives or friends at their graves. I don't do that. Whatever your belief about what happens after death I just don't believe the person in the grave hears anything you say. If you believe we just die and their is no soul to go anywhere, the person you're talking to definitely won't hear you. If you believe in Heaven and Hell and believe all souls go to one of those places, they're not gonna hear you there either. If they're in Hell they're too busy being tortured and being burned for eternity to worry about what somebody on Earth is saying to them. If they're in Heaven they're in a perfect place with no sadness, in the best health they've ever been in and are constantly rejoicing. They're not listening to anything people on Earth are saying either. That's my belief anyway. With all that said, it really doesn't hurt anything if people want to do it. I have a friend who lost both his Grandpa and his Dad to heart attacks. Once a year on Father's Day he goes to the cemetery and talks to both of them. Like I said, I don't do it because I don't think they can hear you. But, it makes my friend feel better to do it. I'm sure that's true for other people that do it. Nothing wrong with doing it if it brings peace and comfort to you.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X