Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allie is treating Nicole like the world's "best" mother. UGH...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allie is treating Nicole like the world's "best" mother. UGH...

Oh lookie-lookie now...

Allie is so sugary-sweet to Nicole today.

But, yet so angry now at Will. Her own brother." smh

She is so sweet to Nicole, who is opening up and going on & on about her own messed up past, and how ALLIE should "understand why Will did what he did."

Allie is all "smiles with Nicole again is ad-nauseum." Just tired of her,period. Nothing to like.

Ugh. I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the show since Tuesday. Allie is insufferable. If this keeps up I will have to warm up my FF thumb before any viewings or let the shows live on my DVR indefinitely.

Comment

This has to end soon. Praying to the soap gods to stop it, ugh!

Comment

ICAM with you Nikki. It's disgusting. And Eric telling Sami she had to apologize to Nicole -- ​​​.​​.. I am so glad Sami drew the line at that and told Eric where to go. Now she needs to draw the line with her bratty, ungrateful daughter. And why isn't Lucas disgusted with the way Allie holds Rafe up as a great father. That's a slap in the face to him, for sure.

Comment

ICAM with you Nikki. It's disgusting. And Eric telling Sami she had to apologize to Nicole -- ​​​.​​.. I am so glad Sami drew the line at that and told Eric where to go. Now she needs to draw the line with her bratty, ungrateful daughter. And why isn't Lucas disgusted with the way Allie holds Rafe up as a great father. That's a slap in the face to him, for sure.

Comment

Nicole's big claim to fame with Allie is that she won't give in to Sami.

It's interesting that Allie can forgive Rafe for not telling her that her mom talked to him. She doesn't feel that Sami has too much influence over him and actually begged Rafe to reconsider taking her kid. Yet, will keeping the exact same secret disqualifies him in her eyes. Allie should just st admit that she wants will to hate Sami and try to hurt her and since he hasn't done that, he's no ally of hers. Funny, she can ask her family to lie to Sami but if they lie to her it's betrayal. Girl get a life and grow up, if you really loved anyone but yourself, you wouldn't try to make family members choose, that's selfish and unrealistic thinking.

Comment

Nicole hasn't betrayed her and has respected her decisions.

Comment

Nicole is acting like "mother superior" to Allie. What a role model! Nicole has more skeletons in her closet, including kidnaping Sydney and making Sami believe her baby was dead. The only motive Nicole has is to spite Sami. Hopefully, Allie will tune into reality soon.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sami has more and much worse skeletons.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn't have been surprised to have seen a halo appear around Nicole's head, in those scenes with Ali.😇

I stopped watching because life got in the way. But if what I am reading on the boards is accurate, Allie is doing to Sami, what Sami did to Marlena (And to be honest, Sami's was justified as Marlena is a selfish woman) Sami at least tried to do her best by all her children (She failed spectacularly most of the time, but when things were dire she did pull through for them).

Again, I think viewers are filling in the blanks of what they want to happen. That said, I think the writers are just using Allie to revive the Nicole/Sami rivalry.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sami has never done good by her kids.

• CanaryFan98
                  CanaryFan98 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which on paper is fine but the execution has been terrible. I would've done this a lot differently instead of Allie being stuck with a kid she would come back into town with Sami cutting her off. So she needs a place to stay Ericole offer their home to her, Ericole are considering a baby but given Nicole's fertility issues are looking into adoption. Allie offers to be a surrogate and Eric/Nicole are about to take her up on her offer until Sami blazes through railing against the idea.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                Nicole hasn't betrayed her and has respected her decisions.
                Nicole lied to her and manipulated her against Sami.

I swear I wonder if she's decided she failed to take Sydney so she's aiming for Allie now. She has done so much harm and still she is more than happy to take Allie's adoration and praise.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sami is the manipulator. You and I definitely are watching things differently.

Nicole is manipulating Allie, but Allie’s issues with Sami are deep-seated and go back years. Nicole is taking advantage of Allie’s need to be listened to, by being the calming presence Allie craves. Nicole is not being a friend to Allie.
                Last edited by Cat women; August 8, 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The only manipulator is Sami.

Well when you have a mother like Sami, who plots and schemes against you to get what she wants, it's kind of hard not to look at the woman, who is doing none of that at the time, as anything, but a saint.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! If Sami wants her daughter's love then she has to earn it.

I know it doesn't need to be said but Sami has been Allie's mother since day one. I'm not saying she's been the best mother but Allie's limited time with Nicole isn't worth the wedge she's driving between she and her own mother. Nicole has been supportive but Nicole is the quite the liar as well.

Comment

It's a lot like Eric being upset with anyone while praising Nicole for how great she is.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                    Harmonica1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Eric has a right to be upset with Sami disrespecting his wife. I'm glad he demanded she apologize, but of course Sami isn't adult enough.

• cali815
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sami has no reason to apologize to Nicole. She is just calling it as she sees it.

• RickySpanish
                    RickySpanish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Harmonica1985 His wife kidnapped Sami's child. She owes nothing to Nicole. He chose to marry a woman who's commited multiple attempted murders, kidnapping, and other various crimes. He chose that. He'd better accept that some people will never trust, or respect his wife, and they have that right. Eric can pound sand
                    Last edited by RickySpanish; August 14, 2020, 10:10 AM.

Well since Allie has such a horrible mother that cares only about herself it's understandable that Allie would lean on Nicole.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X