Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to just say it..as a 40+ year old poster. Ben Yes Ben.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iluvdogz
    replied
    Originally posted by Elle23276 View Post
    He's finer than fine. Every square inch of the man is perfection. And I'd be willing to bet he'll get even finer as he ages.
    I couldn't agree more. The man is perfection

Leave a comment:

• Elle23276
    replied
    He's finer than fine. Every square inch of the man is perfection. And I'd be willing to bet he'll get even finer as he ages.

Leave a comment:

• Iluvdogz
    commented on 's reply
    this made me lol. I feel the exact same way. Im smiling just thinking about it ☺ 😊 😌 😄 🙂 🙃

• Iluvdogz
    commented on 's reply
    100 percent agree

• Iluvdogz
    replied
    Originally posted by tcrum View Post
    Pay him what ever he wants... Please.
    Absolutely! I'll even chip in lol. I need him on my screen . I absolutely adore RSW. I'm alot older than you so don't feel bad lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joluiscute
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!!! not at all.. I really like him in real life as well. He is really fun and funny just like our other boyfriend, BB...We have such good taste dont we??

• Flowercity79
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

ha ha ... good 1 . i agree with some. but you're funny. i hear ya! LOL

But,
    the sexiest person, or man on DAYS i am not able to say that much because so many are i.e. ELI, very good looking face AND bod,

My good friend Lauren would 100% agree with cha lol or as she put it BEN is (physically speaking) in a tie, with Hope's soulmate,

BO BRADY if BO was still on LOL she prefer men with dark hair like ben, jet blk hair actually, darker hair color eyes etc., are a must for her.

I personally feel he is 1 of the top few men "hot" but i still think best is Brady.

Amazing he will be fifty any day now if not already, or 49 and yet Body is beyond perfect imo

some think brady is "too big/beefy type" is too beef-cake bod, i don't. what a beautiful man BRADY is from head to toe.
    Lol sooo true! I will always and forever have a crush on Bo and Brady is so damn fine. I can't believe he is almost 50 either..that man is so damn blessed. Eli is amazing as well, his smile is so dreamy . Honorable mentions are also Eric, Xander, Stefan/Jake

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    Been is so handsome. I think anyone at any age will agree. He is a good actor as well. I wish he would lose the necktie killer label.
    I also think the actor is really good, he can carry the stories.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki7447xoxo
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    Ben is the sexiest man on the show.

He is a dime, a perfect 10, a greek god..a whole snack/meal all i want is FIVE minutes with him..is that too much to ask?!?

ha ha ... good 1 . i agree with some. but you're funny. i hear ya! LOL

But,
    the sexiest person, or man on DAYS i am not able to say that much because so many are i.e. ELI, very good looking face AND bod,

My good friend Lauren would 100% agree with cha lol or as she put it BEN is (physically speaking) in a tie, with Hope's soulmate,

BO BRADY if BO was still on LOL she prefer men with dark hair like ben, jet blk hair actually, darker hair color eyes etc., are a must for her.

I personally feel he is 1 of the top few men "hot" but i still think best is Brady.

Amazing he will be fifty any day now if not already, or 49 and yet Body is beyond perfect imo

some think brady is "too big/beefy type" is too beef-cake bod, i don't. what a beautiful man BRADY is from head to toe.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 7, 2020, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki7447xoxo
    replied
    Originally posted by tcrum View Post
    Pay him what ever he wants... Please.

LOL ha ha. i love it, good 1 TC rum good one. funny.

I love Robert "Beautiful face" so good looking,and Body to match,voice mmm yummies! A really good actor too. realistic type dude. I love that about his acting.

But, i still can't "quite say i love ben at all yet, lol from what he did, excluding Will who is alive and well."
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; August 7, 2020, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flowercity79
    replied
    Ben is the sexiest man on the show. And this show has tons of sexy men but he takes the cake. His chiseled abs, and long toned arms and legs yummmm his face is perfect as well. He is a dime, a perfect 10, a greek god..a whole snack/meal all i want is FIVE minutes with him..is that too much to ask?!?

Leave a comment:

• fan4all
    replied
    I wish he would lose the necktie killer label too, but now I see why that hasn't happened yet. This new storyline with Eve nessecitates him remaining the 'necktie killer' or it wouldn't work. It seems like it didn't work but I think he will try to kill her when something is triggered in his brain at a later time.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Been is so handsome. I think anyone at any age will agree. He is a good actor as well. I wish he would lose the necktie killer label.

Leave a comment:

• aldornia
    replied
    I agree he is handsome and sexy, but he never closes his mouth. It is very distracting to me. Maybe he has sinus problems.

Leave a comment:

• Collette
    replied
    Will he ever shake the shackle's of being the necktie killer?

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X