Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lani miscarry this time?

I may not like her and Eli but I hope the babies are okay.

Thoughts?

Hopefully Days wouldn't be that cruel.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree I hope not that would be so cruel.

I could see it going either way. They could have her be like Nicole.

Comment

• Hope4BetterDays
      Hope4BetterDays commented
      Editing a comment
      I was so mad Nicole had a second miscarriage.

I hope not and I'm not a Lani fan. They were cute today when they found out about the twins! Having her lose a child again would be a too much... Unless they are going to have Lani go to the villain side that would be a good way to do it. I don't see that happening though.

Comment

I honestly don't feel this couple should have had children together. There's just no conflicting story arc. Where's the who the daddy or crazy woman willing to do anything bad for Eli affection. This couple can be written better than this. I don't even like Allie having a baby but at least they know to have Sami create a little drama around Allie child birth.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, she is still pregnant. Anything can happen.

I think we have had enough who’s the daddy and desperate woman wanting a baby. This can be a nice normal experience to counter all the drama and craziness. They have had a lot of drama recently. This would be nice for a change.

Comment

• Hope4BetterDays
        Hope4BetterDays commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't want a normal experience for Eli and Lani. I want them to at least be stuck in a snow blizzard when it's time for Lani to give birth or a kidnapping at birth. Just something dramatic. Abe Carver is the mayor of Salem and they are cops, surely they can create enemies that isn't Vivian or Gabi.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
      I could see it going either way. They could have her be like Nicole.
      ITA. I am really thinking it is going to happen. Days doesn't mind,or so it seem to do it, multiple x to a lady on their soap, to have a miscarriage. Nicole is proof of that. smh

Now...

I've adored beautiful, so pretty and tough, (when need be)and sweet nice Lani, since day one, first scene.

Eli is so handsome imo,good looking man, but both never had any realistic-real type of chem, seem forced, after her and cutie( who i love )

regarding JJ sadly imploded. I'm still not sure why Carlivati allowed for them, two to get married.

No chemistry. Better as friends imho.
      Bore me to death. But i love them seperate on the soap.Especially Lani..."

Comment

I uh wished Gabi was pregnant with the twins It would have been more drama. Harmonica1985

Comment

She will have the twins but of course the show will make us initially think it will be a repeat of last time and there are "serious complications" during labor and a lot at risk, but then she will end up giving birth and all will be okay, we will go in thinking its going to be doom and gloom, but come out with the light at the end of the tunnel. Its too predictable.

The only other avenue I could see is that one of the babies dies.

Comment

I hope not. To force a character to endure 2 (or 3 this case) back to back seems cruel.

Comment

I really hope not. They are not my favorite couple, but this couple has been tortured enough. Abe's side of the world needs a bit of happiness.

Comment

Nope. I cannot see that happening. They will have two beautiful babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                  Hopefully Days wouldn't be that cruel.
                  Sure they would. They had Nicole miscarry her first pregnancy and had her second baby still born. As for Lani I really don’t care one way or another what happens to her and Eli’s spawn. I just wish they could do it all off screen so the show has room for decent characters.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lani and Eli are decent characters. And their offspring will be beautiful.

I keep thinking that the writers were that cruel to Nicole. But surely since she is having twins, Days won’t kill the babies.

Comment

I vote that by the time Lani is giving birth both she and Eli will be in jail for letting fugitive Kristen go after stabbing Victor.
                    The flashbacks alone would be rich.
                    I love Eli and think he is a pretty good guy most of the time, but they had literally just become cops again when Lani did what she did and Eli covered for her.
                    Now I'm not saying either of them have to stay in jail. I'm sure they can write it as they get out soon after being arrested.
                    But I could sure go with a 9 month pregnant in jail having kids because she complains and worries all the time.
                    And I also could go with Lani being fired because she should be letting an attempted murderer go right after coming back on the force.
                    I don't want them to lose either baby.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X