Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent & Hope?

These two could work as a couple

Not another “her love with reform him” routine. Maybe if Hope goes bad like him it would work.

Comment

• islezeus
      islezeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe not totally bad but ignores her moral compass sometimes

No, he's a criminal.

Comment

It was good to see Hope still has her cop skills, but Vincent was not nearly as effective as he was in the Eve/Ben scenes. I think those scenes
      with Hope were purely to give Hope something to do.

Comment

I don't see it but that takedown was way too easy. 😂😂

Comment

No but I can see Vincent with Gwen, maybe he can brainwash to stop chewing her nails.

Comment

• ShermanTank
            ShermanTank commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG please!! Love this idea! I hate nail chewers. Its so gross and distracting. I want to slap her hands away from her face every time.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if she is doing this as an acting choice. If so, why? Can’t remember her doing it on Y&R!

I preferred Ted over this

Comment

Hope hasn’t had chemistry with anyone but Bo (who Ironically had chemistry with many others). Also, the actress playing Hope threw away over 3 decades worth of history, fans, and job security by quitting while refusing to give her character a proper send off because her nose got out of whack when the show asked her to take a 5 month break.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I disagree. Hope had chemistry with Patrick, loads of it, Aiden and Ted. She was never given any chances with any of them and that was ok
              with Patrick, because she and Bo were end, but Aiden or Ted could have worked.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X