Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nicole texting Rafe about reconsidering..

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silentfan
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that's what i think of as well, but that's also nothing new when it comes to Sami.

• lagirl
    replied
    Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
    Because for some reason Nicole is being the manipulative, controlling whirlwind she and Allie are accusing Sami of being. Nicole saw Allie hostility towards Sami and she is running with it. She's lying to everyone who'll listen when she says Sami bullied Rafe into changing his mind. A lie that for some reason he has chosen to allow instead of setting it straight with Allie when he visited her. Then she started lying about Sami bullying Eric into not calling WilSon, a lie Eric allowed there on the spot. Now she's pushing Rafe to change his mind.

Allie has let Sami control her to the extent that everything she does is a reaction to what Sami does. But Nicole is literally fighting to make this go the way she wants it to, and that's the way that hurts Sami the most. That is her top priority now and she's getting away with it like a freaking wrecking ball. Rafe needs to blowing this lying schemer out of the water. All he has to do is tell the truth, and you'd think he'd want to given that Nicole's entire scheme rests on the idea that he's spineless.
    I think Nicole is scheming for that baby herself.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Yeah, I usually love Nicole, but she's being no better than Sami right now. She needs to stay out of any decision making. She's only prodding Rafe on, cause she knows it'll drive Sami nuts, and that's wrong. Stay out of it Nicole!

Leave a comment:

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
    Nicole complaining about Sami getting involved is being a pretty big hypocrite. She's doing exactly what Sami is but from the opposite side.
    Exactly! Nicole has done way more to manipulate and control this situation than Sami has. By far. It's really not even close. The lies and manipulations are woven all through this, playing off Allie's serious animosity towards Sami and her willingness to immediately believe anything bad without verifying it with the people who were actually involved.

Yet if Sami even attempted the same thing with Nicole's daughter she'd probably be trying to kill her. So it's incredibly hypocritical for her to interfere so much. And meanwhile passive Eric doesn't even care that Nicole straight up lied about why he didn't call Will and Sonny. I guess he doesn't care who gets hurt by Nicole's manipulations either. But I bet money he'd be right there with Nicole if the situation was reversed Sami was after Holly like Nicole is after Allie.

Leave a comment:

• Russellgm
    replied
    If the roles were reversed Nicole would not allow anyone to interfere with her and her daughter so why does she think she have that right to interfere with another mother and her child.
    She should be a shoulder if Ally want to talk but save the advice and let her blood family (and we know she has enough family in Salem) deal with her and the problems she has. But Nicole don't care whose business it is she feel entitled enough to jump right in and interfere anyway. I guess that is what turned me against her in the first place. If she spend all this time on her own life she would not have time to cause all of this trouble in other people's lives. Ally has to many crutches and that is all Rafe and Nicole are to her.

Leave a comment:

• eileenregina
    replied
    Because she is an interfering buttinsky who should mind her own business. Now she is as bad as Sami, only she is pushing Rafe to reconsider after he gave his answer.

Leave a comment:

• leela1965
    replied
    Originally posted by leela1965 View Post
    Nicole is marginally less obnoxious than Sami. EVERYONE needs to back off and let Allie handle this situation.
    I have 2 kids who are close to Allie's age, and yes - I'd feel badly if they didn't want my presence in their lives -- esp as new mothers, but my daughters don't have a scheming overbearing parent. My own parents were helicopter parents despite it not being a term back then, and so I always vowed to treat mine with the same respect I wanted to be treated. It worked out and we are close.One can write a parent/child interaction in fiction that doesn't rely on tired tropes.

Leave a comment:

• RickySpanish
    replied
    Nicole complaining about Sami getting involved is being a pretty big hypocrite. She's doing exactly what Sami is but from the opposite side.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    I can not see any mother that would back off from her child after she has brought a life into this world. Allie needs her mother. But yeah, If I were Sami, I wound go back to Italy and let Allie handle this, especially since it seems to really bother her that much.

• leela1965
    replied
    Nicole is marginally less obnoxious than Sami. EVERYONE needs to back off and let Allie handle this situation.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Both Nicole and Sonny need to step aside and let Allie, Lucas, and Sami, and Will to some degree, handle this situation. I know it is Allie’s ultimate decision; but she is acting more like a child rather than an adult, so her and her immediate family need to have a serious conversation about all of this and the impact it will have on their family going forward. JMHO

Leave a comment:

• dee2
    replied
    When Eric has to leave I hope Nicole returns to her natural state of being, causing as much trouble as possible and everyone acknowledging it.
    She is more entertaining that way. Here, she is just annoying.

Leave a comment:

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Because for some reason Nicole is being the manipulative, controlling whirlwind she and Allie are accusing Sami of being. Nicole saw Allie hostility towards Sami and she is running with it. She's lying to everyone who'll listen when she says Sami bullied Rafe into changing his mind. A lie that for some reason he has chosen to allow instead of setting it straight with Allie when he visited her. Then she started lying about Sami bullying Eric into not calling WilSon, a lie Eric allowed there on the spot. Now she's pushing Rafe to change his mind.

Allie has let Sami control her to the extent that everything she does is a reaction to what Sami does. But Nicole is literally fighting to make this go the way she wants it to, and that's the way that hurts Sami the most. That is her top priority now and she's getting away with it like a freaking wrecking ball. Rafe needs to blowing this lying schemer out of the water. All he has to do is tell the truth, and you'd think he'd want to given that Nicole's entire scheme rests on the idea that he's spineless.

Leave a comment:

• islezeus
    replied
    I agree. Despite what SHE and Allie think, this is a family matter, particularly among Sami, Lucas, Allie and Will. Nicole has absolutely no right to butt in like this and if she had any class she would step back despite Allie and her immature self trying to involve her.

Leave a comment:

• mxs
    replied
    At this point I think it is just to upset Sami. I know she cares for Ali and what she wants. But Sami coming to town and going at Nicole sent Nicole going after her. In a way Sami brought it on herself. The writers love to keep these two at each other.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X