Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I figured Sami out

I think she's got plans to raise the baby and that would be horrible for that baby boy.

I don't think so. I think her ultimate plan was to try and foil both options for Ally on who would adopt her baby, so Ally would have time to realize she wants to keep her baby. So, she tried to change Rafe's mindset, and then telling Will to keep quiet, she knew it would eventually get back to Ally, and that Ally not liking that Will and Sonny seemed like they were keeping things from her too, would decide against Will and Sonny too. I think that's Sami's ultimate goal here. She wants Ally to keep her child.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not her decision though.

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking that was her goal too. She's willing to take the heat for what she wants to happen. They already trash her all the time anyways, lol.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it's not HER decision, but typical Sami is trying to sway Allie's decision to go the way Sami wants and that is for Allie to keep her baby.

I would not mind Sami taking care of her grand kid since Allie doesn't seem to want to raise him. Plus I would rather the child be around Sami than Nicole who can just continue to try and manipulate situations when it comes to Sami and her children or family.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami has never been a neglectful mother. She has always fought tooth and nail to keep her children with her, which is more than her mother was willing to do.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      With the exception of Will, I respectfully disagree with you Harmonica1985 regarding Sami's mothering skills. Will suffered from having too young parents and parents that spent most of his childhood trying to one up the other where he was concerned. But he at least knew they loved him. But onscreen Sami has been shown to be nothing but loving and protective where Allie, Johnny, and Sydney are concerned. Lucas too regarding Allie, which is why I don't understand Allie's current anger/resentment towards both her parents.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami is to self absorbed to be a good mother.

From all Sami has said, she is hoping Ali's attitude will change and she will bond with her son. If not, I think
    Sami wouldn't mind raising the baby, if Will and Sonny didn't.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm over this garbage. Sami has no rights here. It's time for Allie to take legal action if Sami won't butt out.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; August 4, 2020, 06:38 PM.

Sami wants Allie to stop being childish and selfish. Sami wants Allie to be mature enough to raise her baby, which she is not. Sami & Lucas know Will & Sonny are the best people to raise the baby while still keeping the child in their family.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
      Carlys #1 Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 why? Allie doesn’t even know what she wants. She’s acting like and impulsive, immature, irrational teenager. Partying, getting pregnant, running away, asking grams for money, hiding a pregnancy, wanting a secret adoption- does that sound like a girl who knows what she wants? No it doesn’t. However being “anti-Sami no matter what,” all you see are Allie’s wants.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami wants to manipulate Allie just like she manipulates everyone else in her life. Sami has always been about herself. Allie knows she's not ready to be a mother and wants to do right by her son. Sami just knows how to use her kids.

• Carlys #1 Fan
      Carlys #1 Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985 Sami wants what’s best for Allie and her child. Since Allie knows she is not ready to be a mother, the clear choice to adopt the baby is Will & Sonny because they are stable, loving parents, who are also in the family, and Allie can then be a part of her child’s life if she so chooses. Sami has been right all along

No Sami's plan is to realize that Allie should raise the baby and if she gives him away she will regret it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not up to Sami.

I think by law grandparents have rights.

Sami should ask Allie to let her adopt the baby.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's in real life. Allie's rights trump any rights Sami should ever have.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Anything to keep Sami away from her daughter and grandchild, hmmm okay. lol

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami has to earn the right to be in her their lives after the stunts she's been pulling.

No i agree. Sami may love her kids, but she has always put her needs, wants, and desires; ahead of their's.

Comment

I think she wants Allie to change her mind, and raise her son. She has a plan for her grandson to be raised by his mom.
      Sami loves her family, her children and doesn't want Allie to regret.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's up to Allie.

Sami needs to understand that what is the right choice for her many not be the right choice for Allie.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        True but Sami is a controlling woman that wants things her way.

I am thinking Sami may want to raise Allie's kid in Italy with EJ, if that's her plan after all. Later Allie decides to reconcile with the kid later.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X