Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 8/4/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Lucas talking to Allie, he is sorry he missed everything cause his ringer was off. He says maybe she didn't want him there cause of the way he reacted? Allie says no, she is really happy he is there; Allie just doesn't want her mother there. Sonny is mad, going to see Sami. Will tries to stop him and Sami gets off the elevator. "Oh and here she is to cause more trouble." Sonny heads angrily for Sami as Will tries to stop him; Sonny tells Sami they know what she did and how dare she mess things up for them? She says she doesn’t know what he means. Sonny says they know what she did; Rafe on the phone with Hope, he hoped it was Nicole. She congratulates him on the baby and he says oh no I’m not taking the baby. Hope says they have a lead on Eve; Eve with Ben; Sami asks Will why is Sonny attacking her? Sonny asked why she didn’t call when Allie was having the baby or even after? Sami tries to blow it off and says well we’re all here now and he steps in front of her and says no we know what you did; Sonny says you got involved when it was none of your business and risked our chance to get the baby; Will tells Sami that Nicole told them about what she did. Allie telling Lucas what Sami did and realizes that he already knew; Rafe and Hope; Chloe thinks blowing up a church is evil and Eve wouldn’t do that. Hope disagrees; Eve telling Ben to choke Ciara - he wraps the tie around his hands but keeps seeing Ciara saying I know you won't hurt me because you love me; Hope thinks Chloe agrees with her that Eve was capable of this. Chloe says no. Shawn asked how close they are she - says we spend time together here in New York but admits it’s been a while since she’s seen her; Eve wonders why Ben isn’t choking the Ciara mannequin. Ben puts the tie around her neck but then feels Ciara touching him and sees her wedding ring. He hears Ciara tell him run and he takes off; Sami blaming Nicole and Sonny says stop. This isn’t about your decades long battle with Nicole Walker. You stuck your nose in where it didn’t belong and not only hurt your son and me but also your granddaughter because we already told her she was getting a little brother; Sami doesn’t say anything and Sonny says well what do you have to say for yourself? She keeps looking at Will and says so how is this my fault?;

Lucas is sorry that he didn’t tell Allie the truth before but she said it’s too late, the only person that’s been here for me is my brother Will. Lucas leaves and she called Rafe. She asks him to come; Sami says Allie makes her own decisions. Sonny says that's great if you believed it but you bullied Rafe and now Allie knows and she doesn't want us to have the baby - is that what you wanted all along??; Will says he has to say something. Sami looks at him like no, don't; Allie tells Rafe she knows what her mom did; Chloe says Eve has been different, its like her light finally went out. Ciara leans into Hope; Ben turns a corner running but Vincent and Eve are there. Vincent says Ben has a resistance to the brainwashing he's never seen before; Chloe says it was depressing to be around someone who is so bitter. She told Eve you can't live like this, always complaining about how everyone cheats on her and ruins her life. She says Eve was in a dark place and committed to staying there; Chloe says Eve constantly spewed venom about Ben - if he burned in hell for eternity it wouldn't be enough punishment; Will tries to tell Sonny and Sami stops him says it’s not the time....to defend me. Sonny says you didn’t even let Eric call us? Sami says I was trying to get Allie to sign the papers when she went into labor. Sonny doesn’t believe her;

Sami takes the adoption papers says she will get Allie to sign them right now and make this right

Comment

Rafe tells Allie some story about David and the zoo and Allie totally forgives him for not telling her what Sami did; Chloe says Eve made some huge scene in a restaurant one night. Hope says did you tell her to get help?; Chloe says a few months later Eve seemed like she had purpose in life, said she met someone new. Chloe says she never talked about the guy but lit up when he mentioned the name - Vincent; Weird music playing as Ben is strapped to the table again; Ben says he didn't kill his sister. Eve says but you killed my Paige - you deserve to die. He says then kill me, I deserve it, not Ciara; Chloe says Vincent has a good job at a clinic - they all jump up to rush there. Hope and Ciara go, Shawn Claire and Chloe stay behind; Sonny grabs the papers, doesn't want Sami to do anything else. He and Will will go talk to Allie and see what SHE wants, and they will support whatever decision SHE makes; Anytime Allie feels bad she thinks of Rafe; Allie says if my mom hadn't talked to you, what would you have decided?; Eve is so tempted to put him out of his misery but she won't. Does he hear that music? Does he know who wrote it? My little girl wrote it right before you killed her - she never got to finish it and write the lyrics cause Ben took her voice away; Eve blames the world for letting Ben get away with murdering Paige and she doesn't care who she hurts; Ben says hurting us won't bring Paige back. Eve screams "You don't think I know that?? I will always feel this pain and it will never go away. But you get to live the rest of your life happy? Not this time!"; Sami looking at the baby in the nursery window, Lucas comes up and says cute little guy isn't he? Lucas says Allie isn't too happy with either of us. Sami is sorry about that; Lucas says lets see if we can hold the baby. Will and Sonny come in, Allie says hey guys. Sonny asks how she is feeling? He tells her they read her mom the riot act, they found out what she did. Allie agrees; Sonny says they promise her son will be loved and cherished, if she signs the papers they will take care of everything else. Allie takes the papers and looks at them; Claire impatient, waiting to hear something. Chloe has to pick up Parker from her parents "say that ten times fast"; Eve shouting at Vincent "do it!" as he tortures Ben and Ben screams;

Sami telling the baby thru the window she made his momma so mad but she hopes she knows I did it to keep you in the family; Allie tells Sonny and Will she is sorry but she isn't signing the papers. Will looks uncomfortable and Sonny is confused; Claire worried about what she heard about Eve, she hopes she doesn't have Ben; Hope and Ciara get to the warehouse clinic thing - she sees a plain black necktie on the ground and knows its Ben's and they go inside. They look at each other concerned at what they see. SHOW OVER

Comment

Of course, they don't show Rafe's answer when Allie asked him if Sami's "bullying" made his decision about declining the adoption. The writers are so transparent here, trying to make drama where there isn't any. Rafe did say, that what he told Allie about how it was still too soon after losing David for him to adopt. He said that was 100% true, but again, leaving it ambiguous if Sami's bullying played any part in his decision. I still don't believe Sami "bullied" him. No, it wasn't right Sami went behind Allie's back, but Rafe isn't the kind of person to be "bullied" into anything, especially a major decision like this one.

Comment

So did Eve buy a copy of Ciara's wedding dress? No way that it went to the cleaners for cleaning and mending that fast. So I'm not buying her line of sneaking into the room and grabbing it. No dirty, tears, or blood on it anywhere.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X