Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Wednesday, August 5th. Preview

Hope & Ciara find Ben. Are they too late? Sonny is upset about Will's betrayal. Steve & Kayla strengthen their bond. Bonnie wants to enlist Justin's help. How will Justin react? Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Seriously Sonny? What betrayal? Rafe needs to set the record straight before Nicole's lie causes any more trouble because she clearly doesn't care who gets hurt as long as Sami gets hurt.

What does Bonnie need Justin for?

Thank goodness the torture scenes are over. I don't know what we're going to have to put up with next, but at least those are done.

I'm guessing we're headed to Steve and Kayla getting remarried? Hope they know the budget was blown on the 4 July weddings. They'll have to settle for a wedding in the apartment, with no wedding dress, the guy who brings donuts to the set will be their only guest, and it will be officiated by lighting intern #2 who will be reading a script off screen.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post! Humorous and so true!

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      Kayla could use the dress she wore for the non-wedding. Unless she left it in the dumpy motel.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will enabled his mother again. He has no backbone at all.

Patch: Sorry sweetness can't get married at St Luke's Eve blew up the church just like Nick Corelli tried to blow me up on the boat 30 years.

Kayla: Wow haven't thought about Nick in years, maybe Nick came to her in a dream and told her to use a bomb to get rid of Ben.

Comment

I don't understand why Ron is rushing them into getting married unless he knows show not getting renewed and he is putting couples back together.. I still don't trust his writing, I hope he doesn't have something horrible planned. So Benny boy wasn't captured very long, too bad.

Comment

• Harbor Club
        Harbor Club commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope there is nothing horrible coming too.

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        Kayla wanting to be with Steve is horrible enough.
        Last edited by CADY; August 4, 2020, 11:14 PM.

Sonny is tiring, her obsession with the baby, and like everyone's obsession telling at the moment. Normally I love Wilson but lately much less.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sonny has the right to be angry at both Sami and Will.

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not talking about her part with Will and Sami, but her obsession with this baby, her way of doing things with Allie, it bothered me long before Sami got to Salem.

• SBT4171
        SBT4171 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who is her? Sonny is a guy.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
      Patch: Sorry sweetness can't get married at St Luke's Eve blew up the church just like Nick Corelli tried to blow me up on the boat 30 years.

Kayla: Wow haven't thought about Nick in years, maybe Nick came to her in a dream and told her to use a bomb to get rid of Ben.
      Why didn't they just make Nick Corelli or Frankie into Paige's father?

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
        Sonny is tiring, her obsession with the baby, and like everyone's obsession telling at the moment. Normally I love Wilson but lately much less.
        Sonny is the obsessed one.

He thinks he has a right to this baby. He doesn't.

If he didn't understand why Sami would want her grandson to be raised by his own mother then Sonny needs to get out of Sami's family. He thought Sami owed him and Will loyalty whether that was best for the baby or not.

Comment

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, the guy is going crazy

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

Why didn't they just make Nick Corelli or Frankie into Paige's father?
        I always thought Nick should have been Paige's father, don't know why they didn't do it. .

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
          What does Bonnie need Justin for?
          I know the answer to this one To get Justin to convinced Lucas that Bonnie is a good gal

Comment

I agree Sonny isn’t entitled to the baby neither is Will but I understand him not liking how Sami interfered and Will went along with it.

I also don’t think Sonny should have tried to push her into signing the papers.

Comment

REALLY want to see Steve and Kayla. Glad to see they will be on today, hoping for Jack and Jen interactions. Family stuff (not poorly written) is my fave

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X