Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve's plan makes no sense

So she wants to rob Ben of his love with Ciara and replace it with pain so he'll kill her, right? But then she expects him to feel her pain from losing the person he loves most, wouldn't he feel relief instead? If this programming works the way she wants it to why would he hurt if Ciara was dead when she's the cause of his pain. Eve is one clumsy villainess. She reminds of GHs Shiloh. Now when Helena programmed Jake aka Jason really Jason's twin, Drew Cain that worked out better because Helena Cassadine is the classiest and most likable villainess in daytime! Except when she ordered him to kill Sam. He would not do it.

Eve is disgusting. I pray that Hope makes her pay.

Comment

• 50yearfan
      50yearfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Co-signing this post

I hope Eve make Hope pays for serving her time in person.

Comment

• turtlesturtles
      turtlesturtles commented
      Editing a comment
      Shalaydra75 Eve wants Ciara to die. Ciara should lose her life so Eve can pay Hope back?

• Shalaydra75
      Shalaydra75 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to see a fight between Hope and Eve.

As evil plans go I don't think it sucks.

Going after Ben before was the wrong way to go. He never truly loved anyone. Now he does. Now he can suffer a real loss and understand how Eve feels.

It's super villain-ish.

Comment

This plan will only hurt Eve in the end.

Comment

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I certainly hope so

I did not think Eve was really going to make him kill Ciara for real, I was thinking she was going to brainwash him and make him hallucinate that he killed her. That’s how she was going to make him feel her pain.
      Last edited by cugsie; August 3, 2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Of course it makes no sense. It's not supposed to. It's just supposed to make everyone feel bad for Ben by having Eve go full psycho literally out of nowhere.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Huh? You obviously have forgotten what Eve is all about

• RickySpanish
          RickySpanish commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with Elle23276 Eve has always been vindictive. Her going to these lengths for revenge isn't out of the realm of possibility.

• icyblue2034
          icyblue2034 commented
          Editing a comment
          Being vindictive and getting revenge for your daughter's murder by causing the murderer to kill another woman's daughter is a big jump.

Considering the HW...I am not surprised it does not make sense, that it trashes a long time character past redemption in the eyes of many no matter that Ben murdered her daughter. Not surprised that it is so violent, with sexual imagery. Injected with sci fi drugs, etc. That it is meant to prop up serial killer and have the viewers sympathize. Did similar crap on OLTL and GH.

Comment

I don't really understand how she thinks this is going to satisfy her revenge on Ben either. If she wants to brainwash Ben into killing someone he loves as much as she loved paige by turning him back into the necktie killer so that he will feel the same pain she felt it won't really work that way. If he turns back into a murderer then he won't care one way or another if Ciara is dead because he will once again have the mentality of a killer. So unless she plans to after he kills Ciara turn him back normal then he wont be hurt at all by killing his wife because why would a murderer care about one of his victims. In turn she wont be making him suffer like she did.

Comment

My guess is this. The programming has a half life... Meaning it is supposed to last long enough for Ben to kill Ciara, but wears off so he will then experience the pain for what he did.

Comment

The sexual imagery is right up her alley and also one of the reasons why I don't feel much empathy for Eve. She claims she loved Paige more than anything in this world but I don't believe her. If you have sex with that daughter's boyfriend and then do it again, your love of self is stronger than your love for her IMHO. Or you are just a pathetically weak human being and it's difficult for me to muster any feelings of sympathy at all.

Comment

Eve's plot is like something out of the old Wonder Woman TV series in the 70s. She's like a villain with an evil plot and Wonder Woman needs to bust in to save Ben from her evil clutches. The images of Ciara in her wedding dress is exactly like something they would have used on that show.

Comment

Eve could care less about her daughter-- she didn't give a darn about her daughter until Paige was dead.. then it's been all "boo-hoo, my beloved daughter is dead" - Her "love"???? for her daughter-- yea-- sleep with the daughter's boyfriend-- that's pure love!

Comment

Theoretically if Eve programs Ben to kill Ciara and Ben does kill her, then Hope will be without a daughter. Eve will have done to someone else what was done to her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X