Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the world are they mad at Sami

On what planet would I allow my daughter to give up her child to my ex husband? And on what planet would my ex husband in any way shape or form think that's a good idea? There are plenty of babies in this world who need homes. Rafe needs to go adopt one of them and leave his ex wife's grandchild alone.

Of course Allie should keep the baby but if that's not what she wants she shouldn't disconnect the baby from it's family. The "still be a part of their lives" bull crap is ridiculous. The baby has to be with either her brother or her. Those are her options and I don't blame Sami one bit. 18 19 or whatever age she is; she's not old enough to say it's my choice alone on this. Also, has she notified the father? He gets a say in this too!

Sami is completely out of line. Allie is adult age so it's time for Sami to leave things alone. Sami needs to be disowned then maybe the woman will truly learn her lesson and butt out when things are not her business.
    Last edited by Harmonica1985; August 3, 2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• CincyLady
      CincyLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Ricky - the key word is "history".

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree with you RickySpanish. Allie is acting like everyone should line up with her choice of what to do with the baby no matter how it affects their lives. Like it or not, choosing her mother's ex-husband affects a lot of people and Allie needs to face that. Allie is basing her wish to have Rafe raise her child based on her history with Rafe, so she should accept that Rafe's history with her mother also comes into play -- and not just for her mother, but for her father and, most of all, for RAFE.

If this were Hope's grandchild that Rafe was being asked to adopt, wouldn't he talk to Hope about it? If he had any thought of getting back together with Hope, wouldn't he consider how adopting Sami's grandchild would affect those chances? Allie is being an idiot to think that a decision this huge is made in a bubble. She is like a little princess who is acting like what she has decreed should just be accepted by everyone without question.

• CallAboutTheCat
      CallAboutTheCat commented
      Editing a comment
      cali815 You are absolutely 100 percent spot on. Allie is naive and in the wrong to think that she can just make her decision without any regard for the complex relationships and the history in her family. It's part of what's infuriating about this storyline. Not only was it understandable for Sami to talk to Rafe, I would've expected Rafe to take the initiative to discuss it with Sami, and take her feelings into account, before he made a decision.

This is what is bugging me! No one is calling out Allie on purposely choosing Rafe. She KNEW it would cause a reaction.

Sami talked to her ex. He made the decision. Now everything is an overreaction.

Allie is 22.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie made her decision until her manipulative maniac mother put her nose into it. I'm ticked at people not backing up Allie and allowing Sami to cause all these problems.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like they are all backing Allie even Belle who would be fine with Claire letting Phillip adopt her baby.

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with JackandJenfan In the real world this would piss a lot of people off. An ex husband adopting his step daughters baby? All kinds of strange right there.

They all have to act like it's a major crime, Sami talking to Rafe and of course Nicole has them all convinced
    that all powerful Sami coerced Rafe's decision, because Rafe can't think for himself.

They look ridiculous, all piling on, but it gives characters like Belle leeway to lecture Sami. Like she has any right
    to lecture anyone on their behavior.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only person that is ridiculous in the situation is wacko Sami.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's only your opinion.

• taylors2cats
      taylors2cats commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it is ridiculous. The writers are really missing the mark on this one, imo, if Sammi is supposed to have done some great wrong to Allie. Do they even have children? They do not seem to or understand a mother's love or that teens/young adults sometimes are just not not rational, reasonable and are just brats. Certainly Sammi can go overboard and want to take over, etc. Does not mean she is always wrong or unreasonable. And btw, why is everyone just gliding over the baby's father. Especially after what Rafe just went through with David. Another brainfart by the writers.

Originally posted by Katedimera2003 View Post
    On what planet would I allow my daughter to give up her child to my ex husband? And on what planet would my ex husband in any way shape or form think that's a good idea? There are plenty of babies in this world who need homes. Rafe needs to go adopt one of them and leave his ex wife's grandchild alone.

Of course Allie should keep the baby but if that's not what she wants she shouldn't disconnect the baby from it's family. The "still be a part of their lives" bull crap is ridiculous. The baby has to be with either her brother or her. Those are her options and I don't blame Sami one bit. 18 19 or whatever age she is; she's not old enough to say it's my choice alone on this. Also, has she notified the father? He gets a say in this too!
    Rafe told Allie, No, and it's not been made clear, but there's no proof Sami bullied him in anyway, shape or form to decide against the adoption. Rafe is not the type of man to be bullied into such an important decision.

The point is, Sami had no business going behind Allie's back to try to make things go HER way, but again, I still don't think Sami's deception and so called "bullying" played a part in Rafe's decision.

As for the father, that's another major part that is missing from this. No matter who adopts that child, any adoption lawyer worth a darn, would make Allie reveal the whereabouts of the bio father, and get it in writing that the father knows and has signed away all his rights before this adoption can go any further.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      An adoption can go through without the father being notified. However that does leave the door wide open for him to contest it if he finds out. Even if Allie was partying with a different guy every night, and is not sure of the paternity. Would be funny if a bunch of guys turn up claiming to be the father. She would deserve the humiliation.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only humiliation should be for Sami and Will.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Four or five guys showing as baby daddy is not happening. They would not do that to Horton princess.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
    They all have to act like it's a major crime, Sami talking to Rafe and of course Nicole has them all convinced
    that all powerful Sami coerced Rafe's decision, because Rafe can't think for himself.

They look ridiculous, all piling on, but it gives characters like Belle leeway to lecture Sami. Like she has any right
    to lecture anyone on their behavior.
    I totally agree. If Sami were wrong I would say so and when she is I despise her. She's not wrong here. No you can't have my grandchild and yes I will be very clear about what's going to happen to my grandchild. In fact, if it were me, I'd be demanding to raise the child. If anyone got in my way... God help them.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here.

What is wrong with Allie asking Rafe to adopt her child? Rafe has been a father figure to her. Rafe though not perfect is one of the good guys. I would rather have Rafe adopt the baby than a stranger who may only look good on paper.

Sami herself trusted Rafe to take care of her kids, even after their divorce. Why does Rafe being an ex disqualify him from adopting the baby?
    Last edited by patrick4days; August 3, 2020, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so right.

Also, Rafe is a single man who is a cop. That baby needs two stable parents who can be there for it.

Comment

The naked truth is she should be made to raise the baby just like guys are made to pay support and provide insurance, guys aren't let off the hook even if it's rape so why the females be different.

Comment

• will fanboy
        will fanboy commented
        Editing a comment
        She is being selfish.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        No, she's think of her baby. Those around her Sami, Sonny, and Will are the ones being selfish.

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Harmonica1985 -- that is the most ridiculous statement. Raising a child should not be treated like a punishment. And I am not even going to get into bringing rape situations into it. The child should be raised in a loving household with parent(s) who are stable, ready and willing to raise them.

Because she is not perfect like they think they are.

Comment

So sick of everyone acting like what Sami did was so bad. She had a convo with her ex husband..so what?! I cant wait for the father of the baby to show up and throw everyone for a loop!

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Obviously Sami thought she was out of line or she wouldn't have asked Rafe not to tell anyone she talked to him about it.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami knew they would all take on just like they have. I would like to see the father
          show up and give Ali something real to be concerned about.

• beatlegirlstl
          beatlegirlstl commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. While Allie is an adult and can make her own choices, she chose to bring her mom’s ex-husband into this. Sami is allowed to talk to him about it and how she feels.

Honestly, regardless of Sami talking to Rafe or not I think he would have said no. He knows he’d never be free of Sami and her drama if he did.

Rafe is better off adopting his own child.

Sami did nothing wrong. This story is ridiculous! A grandmother wanting to keep her grandchild in the family is not wrong or unusual. She did not blackmail or force Rafe regarding his decision. RC brought Sami back for this nonsense?

Comment

• CADY
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          She did nothing wrong, especially for Sami. This story is beyond ridiculous!

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          It does seem lame for Sami.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          It has gotten ridiculous, like so many other stories get to the point of being.

If Ally didn’t want Sami to talk to the perspective parent then she shouldn’t have picked Sami’s ex husband. If it had been someone other than Sami’s ex husband it would be different but I think Sami can ask her ex husband to reconsider adopting her grandchild. Sami and Rafe have a relationship, Sami should have told Ally that maybe they would get together and she could be the stepmother. I bet Ally would change her mind right away. Lol
        Last edited by jmpenn90; August 4, 2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was not Sami's place to talk to Rafe at all. Belle tried to get that through Sami's thick head today.

• beatlegirlstl
          beatlegirlstl commented
          Editing a comment
          This. Allie made the choice to involve Sami’s ex-husband. You can’t expect Sami to not say anything or talk to him.

So true. Allie giving away Sami's grandchild to her ex-husband (who isn't Allie's father) IS Sami's business. And it's creepy. And he's single. And he has a dangerous job. And he's been with Sami's sister and her uncle's widow.

Rafe was creepy for even considering it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami having an obsession over her daughter's child is the creepy part. It's time for her family to stop being afraid of Sami.

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          An obsession? That’s her grandchild. Name one person that would want their ex husband who isn’t even related to the child to raise their grandchild. It’s not like it was going to be Lucas.

I totally agree with the OP. OF COURSE Sami would have a conversation with her ex-husband about her future grandchild! Why in the world is that even a secret from Allie? And personally, as soon as Allie mentioned the adoption to Rafe, I think Rafe should have very politely and kindly refused and said he wasn’t ready, etc. So Sami wouldn’t even have needed to talk to him.

This is a stupid s/l. It’s like the writers are trying to manufacture drama for Sami and Allie, when it would be better to have some real drama when the father of the baby is announced

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami interfering in her adult daughter's life is what is ridiculous. Sami is a horrible mother.

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there a block button? You post the same thing on every post.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X