Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the dwindling cast who would you like back full time?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the dwindling cast who would you like back full time?

Bell
    8.11%
    Shawn
    54.05%
    Bonnie
    5.41%
    Anna/Tony
    24.32%
    Theo
    8.11%

Theo! I will select him once the voting starts.

Comment

I don't care for any of the characters listed in the poll. I'd start by bringing Sami back full time along with a recast EJ.

Comment

SHELLE! They belong in Salem.

Comment

Shawn. With Belle, only if the writing for the character can bring her estimate of herself down a few notches.

Comment

Shawn.
            But also Belle, Joey, Stéphanie.Sami. And Recast Ej, Johnny, Sydney

Comment

Belle, Belle, Belle!

Comment

Shawn, though there’s others I want back more

Comment

Tony Anna, Carrie, Noah, Mike and Shawn and maybe Belle.

Comment

Belle, Shawn, Tripp, Theo, Rex, and Leo!

Leo could turn out to really be John’s son and continue to wreak havoc, plus he would replace WilSon. I’d love to see Leo scheming with Xander again!

Tripp could come back to see Steve and get involved with Claire and Theo.

Rex could take Eric’s place, basically. Although he couldn’t be Nicole’s romantic partner, for obvious reasons LOL but he’d be great with Chloe and Phillip.

Salem needs another lawyer besides Justin, so Belle would be great.

Shawn could replace Rafe on the force.

Gwen could take over Gabi’s role at DiMera Enterprises and be in a triangle with Jake, Chad, and Abigail. Well, I guess that’s not a triangle, but you know what I mean.

Comment

EJ is not on that list! I voted for Bonnie! I want to read her racy book! Would like that Hattie came back too for her.

Comment

• RoidRage
                        RoidRage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But would you want a recast EJ back without Sami? I just don’t see that as payoff.

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        RoidRage I don’t think a recast works if people still want the original actor back, plus with Sami.

• RoidRage
                        RoidRage commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It’s just Ali Sweeney is never coming back full time so what would be the point of another DiMera hanging around that drafty ofd manse.

With Eric leaving I think bringing back Mike Horton as a new romance for Nicole would work. Not sure how they plan on writing him out but assuming Eric and Nicole will be no more ,bringing back Mike opens the door to bring back the now Single Carrie who can rival with Nicole over Mike.

There's so many I'd like to see return but I'm not sure how much purpose they would have at the moment.

Comment

Shawn or Belle definitely, out of that list.

Comment

EJ DiMera (James Scott) or JKJ as Phillip. but of the above list Shawn D. Don’t care for Bonnie, I would prefer Adrienne any day.
                          Laura23, Moderator of BnB/Days Forums, Board questions? please Email me!

Comment

I picked anna and Tony but I'd throw Hattie in there too against popular opinion I'm sure lol.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X