Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of August 10th

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of August 10th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 10th A letter from Allie is found and it has a shocking request in it.
    On the 11th Bonnie receives a surprise from Justin.
    On the 12th Sami, Eric and Nicole try to track down Allie.
    On the 13th Ben's nightmare involves him strangling Ciara.
    On the 14th Claire is begged by Eve not to turn her in.Surprising news awaits Jake and Gabi.

I guess it's going to be a few weeks before they get around to giving Allie's baby a name. She hasn't figured out who she's pawning the kid off on yet and I guess that's who gets to name it.

Comment

I hope Allie's note is to tell everyone she is leaving town and the baby; whoever wants to adopt him can, 🤣🤣🤣. Then the poor kid will be staying at Marlena's (along with the rest of his relatives) while they figure out who should adopt him. A departing Eric and Nicole say that they will adopt the baby, leave town and next year Allie will return to get her kiddie and scream at Sami for letting Eric take her son and blame Sami for the pandemic of 2020.

Comment

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean, are you really so sure Sami's *not* to blame?

• Joluiscute
        Joluiscute commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL I love the part about the Pandemic, that Sami never stops does she? lolol

I have a feeling the baby will go to Eric & Nicole!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X